Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1359380 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by SunshineD1: 7:29am On Jan 22, 2021
amaya21:
In my own case,

Initial Medicals: Aug 2019
AOR: Sep 2019

Silence..........

I never got med extensions in my profile or a remedical request. I know some others who got extensions.

However, we chose to proactively do remeds at Q Life in Nov 2020. We didn't discuss that it was for remedicals. We just did as if we were doing regular upfront medicals. We submitted our webform with the documents received from the clinic and hoped for the best.

PPR came this month.

Congratulations smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 22, 2021
ABSTRUSE:

If he is not accompanying, why can't he just transfer the funds into your account?
Abi am I missing something?
No trust in Naija.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ABSTRUSE: 7:36am On Jan 22, 2021
nowhere:

No trust in Naija.

Na wa!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by SunshineD1: 7:37am On Jan 22, 2021
I've not been following this thread o, make una no vex.

To all those that got PPRs in December and January, CONGRATULATIONS!!! I rejoice greatly with you. The rest of the journey will be very smooth. Amen

@Mmamaroon, I hope I don't miss your PPR announcement. Someone should please mention me o. We need to celebrate this IRCC dictionary specially grin

To those who clinched ITAs, those awaiting PPRs, those who are still gathering documents and POF, those who are still battling with IELTS and CRS scores, may God make everything work together for your good. Amen

Till I come your way on this thread,
Yours in Maple land

25 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by nymphomaniac(m): 8:00am On Jan 22, 2021
Any whatsapp group for IELTS hopefuls? Kindly signify and add me up.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by drdams: 8:08am On Jan 22, 2021
Who else on this LVO boat
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by muymacho: 8:18am On Jan 22, 2021
Remicynt:
Please house I need help ����.. we have less than some days to submit our application.. my spouse is non accompanied and our funds are in his account can I submit his bank statement as proof of funds.. I need ur input.

Asking the same question several times will not change the facts. Do what you need to do. No guarantor here for your actions. You bare the consequences alone.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by adeniyi3971(m): 8:21am On Jan 22, 2021
Please guys this is my sister’s profile

28years old
Lawyer
5 years working experience
Married with a kid of 2years+
Husband has been working for 9years
No ielts but she’s ready to write.

Please what are the odds! And can she start the process now?

Which is better pnp or express entry ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Toludebs: 8:24am On Jan 22, 2021
adeniyi3971:

28years old
Lawyer

Calculate you CRS, and they should ensure to max out IELTS. Then your odds will be placed vividly on the table for you to choose.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Renialistic: 8:26am On Jan 22, 2021
Good morning. Have you gone through page 1? Even the CRS simulator is linked there. You’ll really be doing yourself a disservice by just asking questions and relying on only the responses without first visiting what should be your first port of call - the CIC website then back up with page 1.

adeniyi3971:

28years old
Lawyer

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by crespo67: 8:29am On Jan 22, 2021
She has a great profile. Just tell her to evaluate her transcript using IQAS or ICES(a few people here have confirmed positive evaluation of their law degrees as a professional degree using ICES, but ask more people). She also needs to take the ielts and try to max it out LRSW 8.5/8/7.5/7.5. Her husband also needs to take the ielts and aim to get a minimum score of LRSW 8/7/7/7. And also evaluate his degree with WES. For more information, visit page 1. All the best to your sister.
adeniyi3971:

28years old
Lawyer

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ABSTRUSE: 8:34am On Jan 22, 2021
crespo67:
She has a great profile. Just tell her to evaluate her transcript using IQAS or ICES(a few people here have confirmed positive evaluation of their law degrees as a professional degree using ICES, but ask more people). She also needs to take the ielts and try to max it out LRSW 8.5/8/7.5/7.5. Her husband also needs to take the ielts and aim to get a minimum score of LRSW 8/7/7/7. And also evaluate his degree with WES. For more information, visit page 1. All the best to your sister.

ICES or CES?
Please can I get this confirmation?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Denerystormborn: 8:57am On Jan 22, 2021
Please who did IELTS on the 9th of January?with BC. Have you been able to check your results?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ShoeShineGuy: 8:58am On Jan 22, 2021
ABSTRUSE:

Na wa!

We're so complicated. grin

Even when the apparent best advice backed with IRCC quote has been offered by Mmamaroon, she didn't acknowledge it but still chose to seek for someone to sha confirm the obviously suspicious/wrong option of leaving POF in an account of a spouse staying back in Naija.

Oh well.. There I go again, drinking Panadol not even prescribed for me! Iya ni mo kuku tun ma ba nbe oo.. cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by blittech: 9:09am On Jan 22, 2021
Hello good people, i just need your input on my POF. My POF is gift deed from my dad- he sent it 4months ago when i was preping to apply for Saskatchewan but fortunately I got ITA for FSW-EE .then part of the POF is from my spouse and the other part i am expecting from my sister.My sister's one is the challenging part for me.She lives in CA but the money she is giving me is in her Nigeria account. Now, I need a gift deed.Is the gift deed a notarized doc or an affidavit? Does she have to do the gift deed in CA or she can do it in Nigeria? I am concerned about tax implications and non disclosure issues for her.I dont know if the government would have an issue with the fact that she is keeping a foreign account. I have another sister who can give me a gift deed of same amount but the only reason I am inclining towards the CA sis is because I am already using her docs to claim sibling points so her credibility is already established. Kindly share your views.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ShoeShineGuy: 9:13am On Jan 22, 2021
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by jerryval42: 9:37am On Jan 22, 2021
Good evening my people,

Please I need help.

I just got a mail from IRCC that I need to redo my med as its validity is less than 6 months.

I contacted Qlife and they are saying the only available date is from 25th February.

Please is there anyone with an earlier date preferably late January or early February and ready to swap? Abeg help me.

Thanks.

Someone please help me o this beautiful morning
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 10:03am On Jan 22, 2021
adeniyi3971:

28years old
Lawyer

Law evaluated with IQAS is a professional degree which gives same points as Masters.
5years experience is more than enough if it is NOC 0,A,B. Just ace IELTS and get started on evaluation.

Please read page 1
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 10:18am On Jan 22, 2021
blittech:
Hello good people, i just need your input on my POF. My POF is gift deed from my dad- he sent it 4months ago when i was preping to apply for Saskatchewan but fortunately I got ITA for FSW-EE .then part of the POF is from my spouse and the other part i am expecting from my sister.My sister's one is the challenging part for me.She lives in CA but the money she is giving me is in her Nigeria account. Now, I need a gift deed.Is the gift deed a notarized doc or an affidavit? Does she have to do the gift deed in CA or she can do it in Nigeria? I am concerned about tax implications and non disclosure issues for her.I dont know if the government would have an issue with the fact that she is keeping a foreign account. I have another sister who can give me a gift deed of same amount but the only reason I am inclining towards the CA sis is because I am already using her docs to claim sibling points so her credibility is already established. Kindly share your views.
Why would the govt have an issue with your sister is keeping a foreign account? Is IRS after her?
She can send the money to your dad and he transfers to you, that way you have just one gift deed quoting both transfers.
Also, any of your siblings can give you the money it must not be the one that you are claiming points from.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dammyomo123(f): 10:35am On Jan 22, 2021
cruzydal:

Hello pls can you assist with BCs study materials ? Pls how do I contact u
Through private message or drop your email
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by smokeydrinky: 10:48am On Jan 22, 2021
MissMa01:

Law evaluated with IQAS is a professional degree which gives same points as Masters.
5years experience is more than enough if it is NOC 0,A,B. Just ace IELTS and get started on evaluation.

Please read page 1

plz, is it better to use IQAS as against WES when evaluating a law degree? Also what if the applicant also have a masters degree? Can only the masters be evaluated as highest Ed qualification?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Gracias08: 11:04am On Jan 22, 2021
Okay guysss I have a slight issue.

I got exemptions for the Certificate and Diploma stages of my CIIN exams

I only wrote the final stage

I can’t collect transcripts for the final stage because I’m not chartered yet

The transcript I just collected is showing “EXEMPTION “ as the grade cos I was exempted of those stages

Will WES evaluate it as an extra degree regardless of the exemption or not?

I’m so troubled
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 11:09am On Jan 22, 2021
smokeydrinky:

plz, is it better to use IQAS as against WES when evaluating a law degree? Also what if the applicant also have a masters degree? Can only the masters be evaluated as highest Ed qualification?
Use IQAS if you are evaluating your law degree but if you have a masters degree then you can opt for WES

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Kendrix69(m): 11:34am On Jan 22, 2021
Gracias08:
Okay guysss I have a slight issue.

I got exemptions for the Certificate and Diploma stages of my CIIN exams

I only wrote the final stage

I can’t collect transcripts for the final stage because I’m not chartered yet

The transcript I just collected is showing “EXEMPTION “ as the grade cos I was exempted of those stages

Will WES evaluate it as an extra degree regardless of the exemption or not?

I’m so troubled

No experience whatsoever, but i think there is a reason why you were Exempted, WES should Know the Exemption Policies of schools and Certificate for which the Evaluate, and Trust that CIIN did the right thing by Exempting you the Same way they believed the Grades you were given for the Final Stage is legit.
Unless u think cos u were Exempted, you don't deserve the Degree angry angry?

For Further Clarification, ask WES directly what you asked here
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ladywinterfell: 11:53am On Jan 22, 2021
GBSS:
Greetings everyone, my ppr arrived today

ITA: August 20 2019
AOR: August 24 2019
PPR: January 21 2021
VO: Almighty Accra (smh for watin my eye don see)

Congratulations! May you find favour in your new home
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ladywinterfell: 11:56am On Jan 22, 2021
OlakunmiSMELTD:

[s]If your spouse not is coming with you, you can count money in an account under his name , but you must prove you have access to the money. Good Luck!

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This is to inform you that my wife (XXXX) received an invitation to apply for permanent residence to Canada. I (YYY) am the non accompanying spouse.

The funds for settlement are held in my ABC bank and these funds are available for use for our settlement in Canada. I have no objection in handing these funds over to my husband for settlement in Canada.

With kind regards,

YYY
[/s]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ABSTRUSE: 11:59am On Jan 22, 2021
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Leadbrook: 12:01pm On Jan 22, 2021
House,is Manitoba pnp open now?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ladywinterfell: 12:06pm On Jan 22, 2021
Remicynt:
Thanks a lot, I was super worried, I have almost lost it... Thanks a lot sir/ma

That was a wrong advice he gave you. Please be careful

The money has to be in YOUR ACCOUNT if he’s non accompanying

The money can be in his account (with a letter that you have access to it) ONLY IF HE IS AN ACCOMPANYING SPOUSE

That is the meaning of this IRCC screenshot sent to you the last time you asked

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Igethope: 12:15pm On Jan 22, 2021
Leadbrook:
House,is Manitoba pnp open now?
Heard that so many people are abusing that family points by doing some shady arrangee .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 12:31pm On Jan 22, 2021
This thread is becoming something else

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.