Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1363170 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by purespikes: 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
ayabemm16:
Its PPR guys!!!

AOR : Oct 16,2020
FSW
Got the mail from Accra immigration at 5:07 today
Family of 3!

Full gist loading!!!

Please those that submitted passports recently, what’s the update? Where is the place to submit and what’s the latest timeline?

Congratulations!

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Mightythoughts: 1:45pm On Jan 28, 2021
oty1993:
You basically just need eight months more work experience and since you're already thinking of NACETEM for additional certificate (although i would have advised ACCA or BCS since they are quicker) . Why not plan to get into the pool latest by October

Thanks so much for the assistance.
8 more months or 13 more months?(was employed on February last year)
I thought of ACCA and BCS but I felt nacetem will be safer and I have about that time(10-11months for nacetem)to complete my work experience(13 months).

I am also working on ECA for my B.eng and if I want to write IELTS after Easter. If I max IELTS I will enter the pool while I wait to round up the diploma and upgrade.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Canadahome: 1:48pm On Jan 28, 2021
oyn:

Thanks for your response. I've also done a bit of further reading and seen that i need course by course evaluation, not just a general ECA.

Have there been instances where a Nigerian engineering degree "failed" the course by course ECA? I graduated a while ago, worried my course content may not be relevant today in Canadian equivalence. Any advice on this please?

I honestly do not know. Someone may advise you further.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by olalekan9320(m): 1:53pm On Jan 28, 2021
OlakunmiSMELTD:

I think you can do Noun MBA for one year

NOUN MBA is minimum of 18 months
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ijliz: 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2021
For those of us taking BCS this May, join our WhatsApp study group to learn and exchange ideas.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Phabbs: 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2021
where is the link to the whatsapp group?

Ijliz:
For those of us taking BCS this May, join our WhatsApp study group to learn and exchange ideas.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2021
muymacho:

Is it not possible to send to Canada direct, maybe Ottawa or Sidney or something.
Lol...kuku send it to Mexico grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by oty1993: 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2021
You wrote that you have 11 months plus 1 year 5 months which is 28 months, 3 years is 36 months. Calculate it well
Mightythoughts:

Thanks so much for the assistance.
8 more months or 13 more months?(was employed on February last year)
I thought of ACCA and BCS but I felt nacetem will be safer and I have about that time(10-11months for nacetem)to complete my work experience(13 months).

I am also working on ECA for my B.eng and if I want to write IELTS after Easter. If I max IELTS I will enter the pool while I wait to round up the diploma and upgrade.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by odeku55(m): 2:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
Please is there a whatsapp group for November 2020 AORs? Also I heard october 2020 AORs are cashing out on PPRs today

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
[quote author=ayabemm16 post=98520740][/quote]
You can but send to Paris or wherever it is others are sending to that isn’t Accra
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Mightythoughts: 2:37pm On Jan 28, 2021
oty1993:
You wrote that you have 11 months plus 1 year 5 months which is 28 months, 3 years is 36 months. Calculate it well

Thanks, the 13months I meant is what's needed to complete my current occupation to 2 years. Yes you are right if you sum all the months, I have 8 months left.

IRCC requested for at least 2 years experience if I am to use NOC 72..which is for construction workers and I have 1.5months experience.

So what I am asking is since ircc requested @least 2 years experience for that NOC, will it affect my 3 years experience which I agree with you will be complete in 8months?

If it affects my years of experience, I will go down from 460-470 to 430-440. So I want to know so I can prepare for PNP or french.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Elanqy: 2:39pm On Jan 28, 2021
icehot:

Send me a PM

I am interested too
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prettiepearlz(f): 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
TOPCRUISE:

Do you know any University that offer one year MBA in Nigeria. I will like to know if there is any
Please take a short course that will give you two or more certificates.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prettiepearlz(f): 2:45pm On Jan 28, 2021
Exhilarated:
Hello all. Based on my CRS assessment I had a total of 450, and will like to know what else I can do to increase my point. Below is my information:
Marital status: married
Educational qualification: Two or more...(Bsc. & ACCA)
Work experience: 6 years in a continuous employment IELTS: 8,7,7,7 (LWRS)

Spouse
Age 37
Education: Bsc
IELTS: 7,6,6.5,6 (WSLR)
Rewrite your IELTS to Max out with 8.5,8,7.5,7.5
Simulate your score with that and see the outcome. Please be fast about it as you do not have much time on your hands.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ovywils: 2:53pm On Jan 28, 2021
Are they all from Accra VO?
I think I saw your post on Canadavisa
odeku55:
Please is there a whatsapp group for November 2020 AORs? Also I heard october 2020 AORs are cashing out on PPRs today
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by joselekas(m): 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
OlakunmiSMELTD:
@komed, please can one edit and update his/her ontario NOI profile after submitting his/her documents after 45days ?

No, you can't edit.

However, you can send them an email if you need to add any information after submission.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:04pm On Jan 28, 2021
Prettiepearlz:

Please take a short course that will give you two or more certificates.
I have 9 years work experience and a Bsc in Economics and have passed the Acca F1 to F4. I have been told all these are not enough to gain points unless I do masters even if I do the IELTS. Do you know of any short course that can help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by joselekas(m): 3:06pm On Jan 28, 2021
OlakunmiSMELTD:

God bless you @icehot, the truth is that my former work place employment letter is yet to be signed which might likely get to me on Friday and tomorrow is the 45 days, I have every other documents completed.

So am thinking of submitting those documents tomorrow, pay my 1500CAD and then update my profile once I get the documents on Friday.

What do you think ?

How many years of continuous work do you have in your current place? I am guessing it's more than one year. The requirement I read states "at least one year of continuous paid full-time work experience" is required to be eligible for OINP (https://www.ontario.ca/page/ontarios-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream). I will advise you don't pursue documentation with your previous work experience if you have the requirement with your current.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by odeku55(m): 3:14pm On Jan 28, 2021
Ovywils:
Are they all from Accra VO?
I think I saw your post on Canadavisa

They are all from accra VOs, and yes I also post on canadavisa
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by OlakunmiSMELTD: 3:20pm On Jan 28, 2021
joselekas:

No, you can't edit.

However, you can send them an email if you need to add any information after submission.

Thanks alot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prettiepearlz(f): 4:13pm On Jan 28, 2021
TOPCRUISE:

I have 9 years work experience and a Bsc in Economics and have passed the Acca F1 to F4. I have been told all these are not enough to gain points unless I do masters even if I do the IELTS. Do you know of any short course that can help.
Who said so? Outline your profile. Age , work experience and all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by EsoEso: 4:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
ayabemm16:
Its PPR guys!!!

AOR : Oct 16,2020
FSW
Got the mail from Accra immigration at 5:07 today
Family of 3!

Full gist loading!!!

Please those that submitted passports recently, what’s the update? Where is the place to submit and what’s the latest timeline?

CONGRATS MY FRIEND.. GREAT SPEED
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2021
Prettiepearlz:

Who said so? Outline your profile. Age , work experience and all.
Work experience: 10 years (9 years in real Estate)
(1 year in Teaching)
Education: Bsc Economics
Passed: ACCA F1 to F4 (PM and FR will be written next month)
GRE: 278
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prettiepearlz(f): 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2021
TOPCRUISE:

Work experience: 10 years (9 years in real Estate)
(1 year in Teaching)
Education: Bsc Economics
Passed: ACCA F1 to F4
GRE: 178
You do not need GRE for express entry. You will have to read through Page one for better understanding of the whole process. You already have two or more certificates, write IELTS to Max out LRSW 8.5,8.0,7.5,7.5 and because age is no longer on your side. You may need to write French to boost your CRS score. Are you married? What's her age and level of experience?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by demanuel(m): 4:50pm On Jan 28, 2021
oty1993:
If you max out your ielts, you can be in the pool immediately. how about your nysc to add and make your work experience up to three years. If you add nysc and maxed out ielts, your crs will be 474
Please how does this employment thing work?
Will I have to submit my employment letter? How about places I worked but wasn't given employment letter? Please I need clarification. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by yvonnechaka(f): 4:53pm On Jan 28, 2021
And Please don't pay any thing to him, all steps are here[/quote]

Hello dear,
Please can you help me with all the steps. I have a masters degree in Early Childhood and Primary Education. And I want to start by February. Thanks allot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by klique(f): 5:04pm On Jan 28, 2021
I come
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by klique(f): 5:06pm On Jan 28, 2021
I come here to ease out frustration�� I WANT TO LEAVE THIS COUNTRY TO MY ORIGINAL COUNTRY CANADA AND I MUST�. I no get shi shi but i must.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:07pm On Jan 28, 2021
Prettiepearlz:

You do not need GRE for express entry. You will have to read through Page one for better understanding of the whole process. You already have two or more certificates, write IELTS to Max out LRSW 8.5,8.0,7.5,7.5 and because age is no longer on your side. You may need to write French to boost your CRS score. Are you married? What's her age and level of experience?
Write French. I don't know how to get a tutor for that. I am not married. I am certain there are other ways to boost CRS score. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by oty1993: 5:30pm On Jan 28, 2021
Not really, maxing out IELTS and French is your best option unless you want to try PNP. Age is not on your side
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Samuelobiora19(m): 5:33pm On Jan 28, 2021
TOPCRUISE:

Write French. I don't know how to get a tutor for that. I am not married. I am certain there are other ways to boost CRS score. Thanks

Learning French and passing TEF is difficult but possible...French is the only viable option you have to boost your points as a single, provided PNP doesn't come through cuz age has dealt you a great blow..Another option is to look for one sweet lady you will marry..She should be below 30, have a Master's degree or 2 degrees, know book and 3yrs Work Experience...Plz make sure you love and cherish her and the feeling is mutual, no use because of Canada go buy credit wey you no go fit pay..

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.