Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1359046 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lotusgoddess(f): 12:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
Hello seniors in the house..

Please I want to add another certificate finally, will I still use my previous reference number for WES or will a new one be generated?

Secondly, can my hubby evaluate just his HND?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by LawalDamilola: 12:42pm On Jan 29, 2021
LawalDamilola:
When filling the post ITA form is there a part that asks if your spouse was formerly married
Please can someone help respond
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by elohim24: 1:13pm On Jan 29, 2021
phabulous88:

You need to have a super fast internet.
My advise is to log onto your IQAS portal at 4:01pm, open multiple tabs of the same page, and between 4:10pm and 4:14pm, initiate the 'Create new application' across the tabs.
My wife has been stuck on IQAS payment since December 2020, but we've also gone ahead with CES. CES have received her transcript and Initial review is in Progress. I pray we get a Professional Review.

If you have the means, I'll suggest you try CES and IQAS at the same time.

Best wishes
Did you have to upload your transcript on CES website?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Mzstacie: 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2021
Lotusgoddess:

Please I want to add another certificate finally, will I still use my previous reference number for WES or will a new one be generated?

Once you pay, a new number will be generated

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 1:42pm On Jan 29, 2021
elohim24:

Did you have to upload your transcript on CES website?

No.
We only uploaded her certificate.

And contacted her institution to email her transcripts to them.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by elohim24: 1:48pm On Jan 29, 2021
phabulous88:

No.
We only uploaded her certificate.

And contacted her institution to email her transcripts to them.
Ok... thanks. I've uploaded all certificates guess I will go ahead and make payment
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lotusgoddess(f): 1:54pm On Jan 29, 2021
Mzstacie:

Once you pay, a new number will be generated

Okay, thank you so much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DavidHume(m): 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
[size=8pt][/size]
oldshikamaru:
Is pre-degree accepted as a certificate under Wes evaluation

Cuz I have B Sc but I entered using pre-degree and need to know if it would stand as a second certificate

This your question hard oo. I hvent seen where one evaluated a Pre degree certificate but you can give it a try.

Moreover did you get a Predegree certificate or Statement of result when you finish? OAU that i know abt doesnt give a predegree certificate. Or SOA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by sauuron: 2:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
Lotusgoddess:

just click on upgrade report on your current WES profile.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nigerianmigrant: 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
hello seniors in the house, please i would like to know if PGD and bsc combined can be used as two degrees?
i would really appreciate your replies..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by adeshna: 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2021
Is it easy for regulated professions to get PNP ?

Agric sector
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Kaygirl33: 2:57pm On Jan 29, 2021
ayabemm16:
Its PPR guys!!!

AOR : Oct 16,2020
FSW
Got the mail from Accra immigration at 5:07 today
Family of 3!

Full gist loading!!!

Please those that submitted passports recently, what’s the update? Where is the place to submit and what’s the latest timeline?
Congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by deejay5: 2:58pm On Jan 29, 2021
Hello everyone,

I recently submitted my application 2 weeks ago but I inadvertently forgot to upload my Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) and IELTS Test Report. A few guys have said this is a fatal mistake, how true?? And how can i remedy the situation given that i submitted recently and haven't even done BIL? Will it be to early for me to submit a webform?

I will appreciate everyone's advise in this regards. Thanks guys
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by sauuron: 3:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
Nigerianmigrant:
hello seniors in the house, please i would like to know if PGD and bsc combined can be used as two degrees?
i would really appreciate your replies..
yes it can

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by atoleybaba(m): 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
danijay1212:
I understand that asking to message me may seem suspicious but there really isn't anything to hide I just didn't want it to cast grin

Basically it involves using your Bsc to apply for a similar HND course at a polytechnic, you are automatically drafted into Pre-HND. Your Bsc transcript is requested and exemptions are given on similar courses already undertaken at Bsc level. In my case, I was only told to write an exam on two courses which were not taken and didn't reflect in my Bsc transcript after which i was issued a National diploma to proceed for my HND. Sent my Bsc and ND to WES and was evaluated for two degrees.

Fees I paid were
ND1 fees 102k
ND2 fees 80k
Transcript 15k

I hope this conforms to the free information policy of this platform and is also useful to others. Thanks.

N.B I am post AOR.

bro I sent u a private message, do you mind replying?please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2021
deejay5:
Hello everyone,

I recently submitted my application 2 weeks ago but I inadvertently forgot to upload my Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) and IELTS Test Report. A few guys have said this is a fatal mistake, how true?? And how can i remedy the situation given that i submitted recently and haven't even done BIL? Will it be to early for me to submit a webform?

I will appreciate everyone's advise in this regards. Thanks guys
submit webform and hope for the best. Yes they have rejected some applications based on that. Not fatal as you will simply go back to the pool if it goes south

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by deejay5: 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2021
Thank you much... I've submitted a webform to that effect. Should I put a call through to them about this? And how soon should I do this? Can anyone avail me with the apporpriate ircc number to call considering the fact that I may not have had any visa office because my application is just 2 weeks old?

ednut1:
submit webform and hope for the best. Yes they have rejected some applications based on that. Not fatal as you will simply go back to the pool if it goes south
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by D2MK: 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
This thread has been of such help to me I had to share.

ECA - Started Nov 2018 IQAS
IELTS - Jan 2019

I was too impatient to wait for IQAS, so i started Wes Feb 2019 which wasn't ready until October 2019.

July 2019 IQAS complete.
Entered Pool - July 2019 459
ITA - August, 2019

Points dropped from 464 to 457

New baby October 2019
AOR - Oct 12, 2019
MEP/BIL - OCt 29 2019
ADR - Baby's passport and medicals
Biometrics and requested documents submitted - Nov 13, 2019

Raised several webforms to know VO was Ottawa and check status of application.

In march 2020 raised webform and was told file transferred to Accra.

Requested for GCMS notes in july 2020. Returned for consent of the father of my kids. Consent gotten. GCMS notes arrived September

Review Required.

Reference letter missing job duties

Custody agreement for kids required.

Got reference letters from my former boss and former employer. attached via web form

Lawyer prepared custody agreement. Uploaded also.

October 2020 to January 2021 got over 7 ghost updates.

ADR NOV 2020 IMM5604 for non accompanying parent and updated proof of funds.

Medical extended Jan 2021

PPR - Jan 28, 2021

May God who saw me through help all of us still waiting.

Thank you

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Mconcept: 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
Palaexpress:

You do not need ASUU to process your transcript. UNICAL has been processing transcripts, even durinpg the lockdown.

Please I am interested in unical transcript being sent to Wes or through efx. Any idea on cost ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by shayhune: 4:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
D2MK:

Congratulations!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ayo4eva: 4:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
D2MK:

AOR - Oct 12, 2019

PPR - Jan 28, 2021

May God who saw me through help all of us still waiting.

Thank you

Amen......Congratulations. May the new land favour you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by wisdom77: 4:35pm On Jan 29, 2021
Can someone pls share a link for IELTS WhatsApp group.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by oyn: 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
Hello NLers

I am about to order my transcript to WES from Unilag. I've logged into the portal, and everything seems fine.

The issue is the WES request form that is to be included with the transcript. How do I do this?
I figured the Ref Number can be typed in the address section, in brackets, but not sure if this would work out. But I would like to knw your experience with this and how you sorted out the Number/Form issue.

Also, I would appreciate the phone number of a Unilag Senate/Registry contact who can expedite action on transcript request. I've been reading stories of it taking MONTHS for WES to receive docs.

(apologies if this has been asked & answered before. I did a word search, but came up short)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bishopbusayo1(m): 4:40pm On Jan 29, 2021
Noted with thanks Chief

ednut1:
if you chose quebec your application will be rejected
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lotusgoddess(f): 4:51pm On Jan 29, 2021
sauuron:
just click on upgrade report on your current WES profile.

Thank you so much.. How about hubby, can he evaluate just his HND?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Rhuth: 5:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
oyn:
Hello NLers

I am about to order my transcript to WES from Unilag. I've logged into the portal, and everything seems fine.

The issue is the WES request form that is to be included with the transcript. How do I do this?
I figured the Ref Number can be typed in the address section, in brackets, but not sure if this would work out. But I would like to knw your experience with this and how you sorted out the Number/Form issue.

Also, I would appreciate the phone number of a Unilag Senate/Registry contact who can expedite action on transcript request. I've been reading stories of it taking MONTHS for WES to receive docs.

(apologies if this has been asked & answered before. I did a word search, but came up short)

I applied from Unilag too.
No need for the form, just add your reference number in the address section, exactly as it is on WES website.

I did not know anybody, I applied online and my transcript got to WES in less than 2 weeks.

Just apply online, pay, get your tracking ID and you'll be sent mails on the progress of your transcript. You can also begin to track it as soon as a tracking ID is issued

PS: My evaluation was concluded in 3 months.
Have faith too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Chenkes: 5:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
Congratulations!!!
AlbertaPikin:
Guys It’s PPR ooo!!! ���
AOR September 24,2020
FSW-O
Accra VO

Full gist loading...ding..ding grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by oyn: 5:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
Thank you, this was very re-assuring. Will do as advised.

The 3 months for evaluation though, why did it take that long, if the transcript got to WES in 2 weeks? Was that due to posting your hard copy from Nigeria? or other reasons

Rhuth:

I applied from Unilag too.
No need for the form, just add your reference number in the address section, exactly as it is on WES website.

I did not know anybody, I applied online and my transcript got to WES in less than 2 weeks.

Just apply online, pay, get your tracking ID and you'll be sent mails on the progress of your transcript. You can also begin to track it as soon as a tracking ID is issued

PS: My evaluation was concluded in 3 months.
Have faith too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Rhuth: 5:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
oyn:
Thank you, this was very re-assuring. Will do as advised.

The 3 months for evaluation though, why did it take that long, if the transcript got to WES in 2 weeks? Was that due to posting your hard copy from Nigeria? or other reasons

I believe three months for a Nigerian federal university is fast.
I've heard of longer even.

I don't know why though, but my profile was always updated. Status changed to 'awaiting verification' in like the 3rd week of the second month, and Unilag verified in 3 weeks or so.

Posting, processing, verification all took three months. So if you take away the two weeks it got to WES, we can say it was concluded in 2 months+
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jels(m): 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
Debbieeeeeee:
Please anyone here with a reliable connect for transcript in ABSU . Assistance will be highly appreciated �
Please I need help with this as well
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by OlakunmiSMELTD: 5:46pm On Jan 29, 2021
Canadahome:

Most programmes in Nigeria would tell you that Masters degree is 18months and one will end up spending close to 2-3 years on the programme.

Exactly, the fastest MBA one could do is foreign MBA if I would advice anyone
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Richdee1(m): 5:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
Keeky08:
Hello everyone,

Please what certificate can a medical laboratory scientist get within 3 months to qualify to 2 or more. Thank you for your anticipated responses.

Outside of your Field of study,
You can run
3 Months is too short, because you'll need to study for some weeks or month before taking the exams,
BCS- Computer Related
NOUN- 1 Year or so

There are others, go to page one

I'll go for BCS if I were you, but research on them first

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.