Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1363772 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
MissMa01:

Try again, it isn’t an extension of CBN’s policy
I can't even see any link. What is left is add the Nigerian card, they take out their charges and my people fund my Nigerian account and in turn I fund the virtual card. I can't use my money...who ever needs this help must fund my account locally. And I told them to set up the virtual card themselves, but they asked I help. I guess the process isn't what they want to go through.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by OvaSabi1(f): 3:38pm On Feb 22, 2021
Teeeee89:
Hi everyone please I’m new to this thread I just calculated my crs point and I got 372 is there any other way to increase the point and I heard getting a job in Canada can increase the point but please how do I go about it thank you

I'm sure they exist but I have never seen anyone get a job offer from naija. Please be careful with scammers but you can give it a try with one of the agents. Other ways of increasing your point: MSc, PhD, French Language Proficiency Tests, sibling in Canada, nomination from a province.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by OvaSabi1(f): 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
taiwo92:
Thank you everyone for the prompt update.
Husband 29
Wife 28
This year. Is there any other way(s) to also increase our point?

Am also looking for contact of any IELTS classes or center in Minna Niger state? Any links will be greatly appreciated.

What's your current point
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Qwertyuser: 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2021
MissMa01:

Medicals are valid for a year so I’ll advised you wait

Thank you. Might just do that
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by cuteguy201: 4:15pm On Feb 22, 2021
I've been able to get both email addresses.
Thanks
cuteguy201:
Hello Everyone,
Please who can help with the email addresses of CPC Ottawa and Accra?
Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ABSTRUSE: 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2021
Another positive CES evaluation as “professional degree...” cool

Are you still waiting for IQAS?

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 5:04pm On Feb 22, 2021
taiwo92:
Thank you everyone for the prompt update.
Husband 29
Wife 28
This year. Is there any other way(s) to also increase our point?

Am also looking for contact of any IELTS classes or center in Minna Niger state? Any links will be greatly appreciated.

You and your spouse should both create Express entry profiles, and include the other as dependant.

Since husband is 29 and would get an MSc this year, he gets a higher CRS score.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lupigne: 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2021
Tessie89:
good day house,
i have been trying to create a profile, but after creating my gckey and loging in, instead of it to take me to a page where i can input my details it keeps taking me back to the home page where u have english or french option,

anybody with such issue shld kindly assist me.

I had a similar issue but in my case my VPN was on. I had to switch it off before I could proceed. Are you on a VPN?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2021
ABSTRUSE:

Congratulations

How long did your application take?

Cc Nekkyblues
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 5:11pm On Feb 22, 2021
Tessie89:
good day house,
i have been trying to create a profile, but after creating my gckey and loging in, instead of it to take me to a page where i can input my details it keeps taking me back to the home page where u have english or french option,

anybody with such issue shld kindly assist me.

Close and reopen the browser
And then clear cache
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lupigne: 5:13pm On Feb 22, 2021
Eastwoodonline:
Hi, were you later able to resolve this? I've also been getting a CRS score of 0 for almost 3days now. Could anyone who had a similar experience assist?

Here's what worked for me, I edited my application(increased POF) then clicked continue instead of save and exit. I logged out and logged in again. Now my CRS shows.

Got this from a canadavisa thread.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by taiwo92(m): 5:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
phabulous88:

You and your spouse should both create Express entry profiles, and include the other as dependant.

Since husband is 29 and would get an MSc this year, he gets a higher CRS score.

Thanks. Can we have one profile or individual?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by taiwo92(m): 5:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
OvaSabi1:

What's your current point

We are yet to write the English test. Looking for a sure plug around Minna Niger state
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 22, 2021
I'm trying to pay and wanted to use barter and saw 200k daily limit.

Please is there any other way I can pay? I'm paying more than that
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by YesLadyN: 5:25pm On Feb 22, 2021
saskatoonguy:
This journey is not for the fainthearted.

Right now, any help from any quarters would be appreciated.

IELTS journey
Spouse- PA

--1st attempt--
08/08/2020
L-6.5
R-7.5
W-6.5
S-6.5

--2nd attempt--

06/02/2021
L-7.5
R-6.5
W-7.0
S-7.5
Used Cambridge 11-15 to practice here

She is encouraged to attempt again sometimes in March. But would need every input to get it right this time around, so that we can say bye bye to IELTS.
ECA ready since last year

@wasseynet or anyone to please help. Thanks

Hi, besides other submissions, Jay’s YouTube videos on reading tips and practicing with Cambridge academic training (earlier than that of 11-15) helped me get a 9 in reading. All the best

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ola2j: 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2021
I want to submit a passport to vfs global for TRV. But they no longer accept in person drop of. Can someone please tell how to go about it via courier and how much it would cost. Thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Tessie89: 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2021
Thank you everyone, and @phabulous

i had to clear my browser history and cache and it worked.

thank you all.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2021
taiwo92:

Thanks. Can we have one profile or individual?

Separate profiles
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2021
Iyamarun:
I'm trying to pay the application fee and rest and wanted to use barter and saw 200k daily limit.

Transfer money to your Wema Bank/Barter account
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 6:04pm On Feb 22, 2021
ABSTRUSE:

Congratulations .
I am sure people are interested, may I kindly ask the duration of the entire process?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 6:05pm On Feb 22, 2021
taiwo92:

We are yet to write the English test. Looking for a sure plug around Minna Niger state

Taiwo, you don’t need any special plug to pass the IELTS. The secret to passing IELTS is understanding the Exam format and practicing.

All the resources you need have been listed here and many more are on YouTube.

If you dedicate 3 - 4 hours daily practicing the exams (especially Listening and Reading) for 3 weeks, you should get a minimum of CLB9

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 6:05pm On Feb 22, 2021
Iyamarun:
I'm trying to pay the application fee and rest and wanted to use barter and saw 200k daily limit.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by nickvanilla(m): 6:09pm On Feb 22, 2021
ABSTRUSE:

Wow! This is incredible. Did you have to send law school transcript alongside the university transcript. And what's the fee please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by taiwo92(m): 6:13pm On Feb 22, 2021
phabulous88:

Taiwo, you don’t need any special plug to pass the IELTS. The secret to passing IELTS is understanding the Exam format and practicing.

All the resources you need have been listed here and many more are on YouTube.

If you dedicate 3 - 4 hours daily practicing the exams (especially Listening and Reading) for 3 weeks, you should get a minimum of CLB9

Thank you so much for your response. You saud separate profile, where does the case of primary or secondary applicant come in place? Apologies for my too much questions
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ABSTRUSE: 6:39pm On Feb 22, 2021
phabulous88:

Congratulations

How long did your application take?

Cc Nekkyblues

NB: This ain't mine.

4 months.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ABSTRUSE: 6:40pm On Feb 22, 2021
MissMa01:

Congratulations .
I am sure people are interested, may I kindly ask the duration of the entire process?

4 months.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ABSTRUSE: 6:41pm On Feb 22, 2021
nickvanilla:

Wow! This is incredible. Did you have to send law school transcript alongside the university transcript. And what's the fee, please?

LLB only.
This ain't mine. The fee should be in the website.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Eastwoodonline(m): 6:46pm On Feb 22, 2021
Thanks alot, let me try this... I hope it works for me��‍♂️
Lupigne:

Here's what worked for me, I edited my application(increased POF) then clicked continue instead of save and exit. I logged out and logged in again. Now my CRS shows.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by confidential20: 6:53pm On Feb 22, 2021
Awess:

Hi, You can message me for materials.
okay bro. I already pmed you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Eastwoodonline(m): 7:22pm On Feb 22, 2021
Thanks once again, my CRS score is now showing after I increased my POF, but it still says my profile is pending
Lupigne:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by deedorte: 8:38pm On Feb 22, 2021
saskatoonguy:
This journey is not for the fainthearted.

Right now, any help from any quarters would be appreciated.

IELTS journey
Spouse- PA

--1st attempt--
08/08/2020
L-6.5
R-7.5
W-6.5
S-6.5

--2nd attempt--

06/02/2021
L-7.5
R-6.5
W-7.0
S-7.5
Used Cambridge 11-15 to practice here

She is encouraged to attempt again sometimes in March. But would need every input to get it right this time around, so that we can say bye bye to IELTS.
ECA ready since last year

@wasseynet or anyone to please help. Thanks

Obviously, she is making meaningful progress. Since she is not having issues with writing, she will pass other sections with the right practice and focus.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by seunoni34(m): 8:58pm On Feb 22, 2021
Hi guys,

I'm new here.

So I have this issue with my work experience, same company but different working hours .
For the first 6 months, I worked for 18 hours/ week , and the next 1 year 10 months, I worked for 30 hours per week.

On my profile, there's no option to use 2 different working hours for a company, so I added the same company name twice but different hours , will this not put me in trouble ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.