Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (480) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1366388 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MayorOfEdmonton: 8:15am On Mar 11, 2021
harbeolar168:
[
Hello @harbeolar168,

NO u dont have to pay for WES before u apply for ur transcript to be sent, WES though will not start ur evaluation until you pay even when they have received ur credentials.
When u register on WES a reference number is generated for you...you can impute that on the form.

Choose the 220$ and 10$(shipping) option, total u sud pay is 230$...when the report is ready u can download a digital copy
Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ruthiegal: 8:23am On Mar 11, 2021
Hello, have you recieved your ECA from CES now and was your LLB evaluated as a professional degree.

Timowo:
@ Ebuncrown
Upon your testimony, i have gone ahead to submit my LLB to CES. I hope your assessment results is as a result of a review of their policy. Please let's see a screenshot of the evaluatuon, it will help to clear this confusion and know what next steps to take.

Thanks and Merry Christmas to everyone. author=phabulous88 post=97381653]

Hi Ebuncrown

Could you please share a screenshot of your LLB professional degree evaluation by CES?

Pls crop out sensitive information

Thanks a lot.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ruthiegal: 8:30am On Mar 11, 2021
Hello,

Have you recieved your wife ECA from CES now and was the LLB evaluated as a professional degree

phabulous88:

Guys, I was finally able to SUBMIT and PAY for IQAS today. Whew!

November 2020 – my wife started her IQAS ECA for her LLB. We were stuck with paying for over 3 months.
December 2020 – we tried CES, paid for it same day and emailed her transcript a week later. Its currently being reviewed.
We kept trying for IQAS and then we ‘gave up’
Yesterday, (9th February 2021) – we paid for WES to evaluate her LLB and BL, at least make we get 2 or more degrees.
Today (10th February 2021) – I decided to give IQAS one more shot and then payment went through. Paying for IQAS feels like we’ve just received our ITA abi PPR.
Anyways, we are celebrating every victory.

P.S. Can I cancel WES and ask for a refund?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ruthiegal: 8:40am On Mar 11, 2021
Please did you confirm if she only sent her llb or she included her law school transcript

Onebase79:
For lawyers looking for alternative to iqas, here's proof that CES evaluates a law degree as a professional qualification. I saw it in a group I belong to.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by specialguest(f): 9:19am On Mar 11, 2021
harbeolar168:
[

Hello, I recently applied for transcript from NOUN though its post graduate but I'd share the process I went through with you.
On WES website I downloaded the international transcript request, filled it on my system, logged unto NOUN website, followed the instructions on the page for request for transcript which includes paying application fee on remita.
Click on start application on NOUN website, fill in your details, matric number year of graduation etc. Then snap a copy of your certificate, the remita receipt and the filled intl transcript request form which contains your WES ref number. Attached all in the appropriate place holders, upload them and submit your application.
An acknowledgment mail was sent to my email with my details.
They also provided a phone number and calling times.
I found the whole process easy and straight forward.

Question to the elders of this thread please, how does one join the telegram group? I am yet to find the link in previous pages I checked.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Tonyamori(f): 9:22am On Mar 11, 2021
Ruthiegal:
Please did you confirm if she only sent her llb or she included her law school transcript

there is no need to send your law school transcript because it will be sent back . And your money will be refunded . I still in the process of CES as my evaluation is not yet out . But I decided to go for CES because we heard great testimonies about it being evaluated as a professional degree and iqas was delaying . So if iqas is still delaying you can join the queue and try CES with us
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Georgeonye: 9:30am On Mar 11, 2021
Layohrt:

Before you retake the ielts, what exactly did she have in each section of the test? You can consider a remake depending on the section she has low score.
. Reading 8.5, speaking 8.5, listening 6.0, writing 7.0 overall 7.5
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by SpicyMimi(f): 9:32am On Mar 11, 2021
harbeolar168:
[
Your reference number needs to be on the transcript your school sends to WES, so yes you have to register on WES first, pay and apply for your transcript to be sent otherwise WES will not and I repeat will not evaluate your credentials if you don’t have a reference number which must be boldly written on the envelope your school sends to WES.

You don’t have to do the transcript process yourself as that would take forever. Go to your school, meet those who work in that department tell one of them to help you and ensure you tip him ooo...within a week or 2, your transcript would be sent to WES, but if you do it yourself unless God intervenes, it might be delayed.

Chose $10.

May God help you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Georgeonye: 9:36am On Mar 11, 2021
MissMa01:

Hello, if your wife has a Masters degree I suggest you evaluate that. Going through IQAS to evaluate the law degree might take a lot of time.
she does. Ok thanks. We will just use her masters then and you use wes to evaluate right?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by chimzyblack(m): 9:49am On Mar 11, 2021
Hello guys, I'm new here.
I have got a bachelor of engineering degree (B.Eng), what additional certificate can I get in other to add the two or more degree option which will help improve my scores
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Simplysimpler: 11:04am On Mar 11, 2021
Hello Guys,
I'm new here and I've seen a lot of information on this thread.
I just completed my WES credential evaluation and IELTS LRWS 9777.
Can anyone help me with how to search this thread with keywords so I can get as much info as I need without asking questions all over again.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Layohrt(f): 11:10am On Mar 11, 2021
Georgeonye:
. Reading 8.5, speaking 8.5, listening 6.0, writing 7.0 overall 7.5

She needs to rewrite and have 8 in listening, it’s very important, she should practice more
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by yeldey: 11:28am On Mar 11, 2021
Sunkeke:
details on reference letter not well worded to match the NOC

Any idea on how to reapply using same profile?

What is the status of your profile at the moment?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by KsMom: 11:29am On Mar 11, 2021
Ehen? How do you then get a reference number to attach to your transcript?

MayorOfEdmonton:

Hello @harbeolar168,

NO u dont have to pay for WES before u apply for ur transcript to be sent, WES though will not start ur evaluation until you pay even when they have received ur credentials.
When u register on WES a reference number is generated for you...you can impute that on the form.

Choose the 220$ and 10$(shipping) option, total u sud pay is 230$...when the report is ready u can download a digital copy
Cheers
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jwgirl: 12:35pm On Mar 11, 2021
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MayorOfEdmonton: 1:15pm On Mar 11, 2021
I don't say what I don't know Ma.
It's pretty simple, register on WES fill all the necessary details. When it gets to Payment option, choose western union or cheque and submit.
Ur reference number will be generated with which u can start transcript processing.
When u login after 30 minutes or so, you can modify ur payment option and choose credit/debit card and pay when u r ready. Voila!!
Caveat: WES will not touch ur documents even after receiving it if u have not paid.

Cheers

KsMom:
Ehen? How do you then get a reference number to attach to your transcript?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Layohrt(f): 1:20pm On Mar 11, 2021
MayorOfEdmonton:
I don't say what I don't know Ma.
It's pretty simple, register on WES fill all the necessary details. When it gets to Payment option, choose western union or cheque and submit.
Ur reference number will be generated with which u can start transcript processing.
When u login after 30 minutes or so, you can modify ur payment option and choose credit/debit card and pay when u r ready. Voila!!
Caveat: WES will not touch ur documents even after receiving it if u have not paid.

Cheers

Do you have an idea how much the western union is?

And are you saying you can change back to regular card payment if you decide to make payment via card?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MayorOfEdmonton: 1:36pm On Mar 11, 2021
Layohrt:

Do you have an idea how much the western union is? Its same 230$ but like someone said some pages back there is additional 3$ fee, U can search for that comment

And are you saying you can change back to regular card payment if you decide to make payment via card? YES, that's what I just said

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by harbeolar168: 2:14pm On Mar 11, 2021
Thank you

Hello, I recently applied for transcript from NOUN though its post graduate but I'd share the process I went through with you.
On WES website I downloaded the international transcript request, filled it on my system, logged unto NOUN website, followed the instructions on the page for request for transcript which includes paying application fee on remita.
Click on start application on NOUN website, fill in your details, matric number year of graduation etc. Then snap a copy of your certificate, the remita receipt and the filled intl transcript request form which contains your WES ref number. Attached all in the appropriate place holders, upload them and submit your application.

Question to the elders of this thread please, how does one join the telegram group? I am yet to find the link in previous pages I checked. [/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by harbeolar168: 2:29pm On Mar 11, 2021
[quote author=harbeolar168

Hey guys,

Please is Notification of result the same as statement of result? I'm currently at Poly Ibadan to collect my certificate but they said it will take 3 weeks. So I'm trying to see if I make use of statement of result but this woman in one of their office is saying statement or result is the same as transcript that I should just pay for transcript. Meanwhile I need to upload either statement of result or certificate on WES

Another question

While in university back in 2008 there about, I've always used Dec 8th as my date of birth. But in 2018, I found my original birth certificate and it says Dec 5th. Now I don't know which date to use on WES. Considering the fact that school transcripts always display DOB and if I use Dec 5th, it will contradict the DOB on my school transcript.

Note: my international passport has it as Dec 5th.

I'm so confused....please HELP
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by harbeolar168: 3:10pm On Mar 11, 2021
Thanks for responding

SpicyMimi:

Your reference number needs to be on the transcript your school sends to WES, so yes you have to register on WES first, pay and apply for your transcript to be sent otherwise WES will not and I repeat will not evaluate your credentials if you don’t have a reference number which must be boldly written on the envelope your school sends to WES.

You don’t have to do the transcript process yourself as that would take forever. Go to your school, meet those who work in that department tell one of them to help you and ensure you tip him ooo...within a week or 2, your transcript would be sent to WES, but if you do it yourself unless God intervenes, it might be delayed.

Chose $10.

May God help you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by harbeolar168: 3:18pm On Mar 11, 2021
Hi and thanks for your response.. I did pay via remita but what I don't know now is the Bank payment teller and Remita receipt it's asking me to upload. I only have a payment receipt from remita.

specialguest:

Question to the elders of this thread please, how does one join the telegram group? I am yet to find the link in previous pages I checked.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lotusgoddess(f): 4:21pm On Mar 11, 2021
Good afternoon fam.

Please does anyone have an idea how long it takes for BC to remark? Secondly, can I use the present score and later update after the remark?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 5:56pm On Mar 11, 2021
Ruthiegal:
Hello,

Have you recieved your wife ECA from CES now and was the LLB evaluated as a professional degree

Not yet received

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BlestHanneSSG: 6:01pm On Mar 11, 2021
Lotusgoddess:
Good afternoon fam.

Please does anyone have an idea how long it takes for BC to remark? Secondly, can I use the present score and later update after the remark?

The norm is that while a result is under remark, you can not make use of it until there is an outcome. Most candidates do not consider this as they feel they can always edit the details in their EE profile until ITA, hence, they always use their results 'codedly' while awaiting outcome of their EOI.

However, a whole lot can happen between the period when one expresses interest to remark and the time the outcome is received. This can indeed cause complication(s) later that might lead to rejection if not well handled and that's the reason why it is always advised that it's best to wait for your outcome before using it. But then, situation differs and you still have to make a decision that's best for you.

Depending on the number of modules being remarked, it usually takes between a week to a month on average to receive an outcome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 6:05pm On Mar 11, 2021
Lotusgoddess:
Good afternoon fam.

1. My remark was about 14 working days.
2. Yes you can use your current score and update it should the score increase. The TRF number is the same whether or not your score increases.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 6:09pm On Mar 11, 2021
Simplysimpler:
Hello Guys,
I'm new here and I've seen a lot of information on this thread.
I just completed my WES credential evaluation and IELTS LRWS 9777.
Can anyone help me with how to search this thread with keywords so I can get as much info as I need without asking questions all over again.
Thanks

Congratulations on your IELTS.
Read from Page 1 here : https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

By the time you read up to Page 10, you should be familiar with the keywords used in EE

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by kemiadebisi(f): 7:32pm On Mar 11, 2021
Please I need help. My school has sent verification to WES via email but WES is still showing they are awaiting verification. What do I do? Someone, please help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MrKong: 7:45pm On Mar 11, 2021
Lotusgoddess:
Good afternoon fam.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MrKong: 7:54pm On Mar 11, 2021
Lotusgoddess:
Good afternoon fam.

Took them exactly 2weeks in my case (only applied for writing re-mark). Result was upgraded by 0.5. Just what I needed.
I don’t think the result is valid once you apply for EOR until there’s an outcome on it. That aside, what if you got ITA with the old score and there’s an upgrade after the re-mark? There’s also a question of the date on your result that will change as well on the TRF.
But I created my EE profile anyway before the EOR with the mind that I’ll decline the ITA if I get one with the old score and there’s a change in my score after EOR.

So it’s your choice now

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.