Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,305 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1360340 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jwgirl: 3:53pm On Mar 12, 2021
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Kaycherry: 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2021
Andyoa:
Oh! Thanks for this vital info. Can I contact you for further info since you are steps ahead of me in the process. Thanks.
Sure but u can also ask any question here..il be happy to respond so that others can benefit too

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Olamiikunle(m): 4:35pm On Mar 12, 2021
Good evening house.
my fiancée is finishing her studies in Toronto next month and we will be getting married in july.
she will be applying for her post graduate 3 years work permit also.
Is it possible she files for temporary work permit for me based on spousal grounds after we are legally married?
We are trying to put up all options since i have 455 score in the pool based on high age after maxing out ielts.
i will be grateful for any inputs.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by iamhistreasure: 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2021
ArcFresky:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3gBc6tJH1kbNG5sbHFaMmhKQzQ?usp=sharing

Thank you,kindly unquote so I can take down my email address.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ArcFresky(m): 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2021
iamhistreasure:

Thank you,kindly unquote so I can take down my email address.
Done
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by RetiredAdult: 6:16pm On Mar 12, 2021
Hello. Please, exactly how long will it take IQAS to acknowledge the receipt of my transcript? My school said they’ve sent it yesterday via email. I thought my profile would have changed from “awaiting transcripts” by now.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Andyoa(m): 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2021
Thank you. Can I confirm the email, service@mcc.ca. Also, you sent only your notarized medical certificate
passport biodata page
a filled CIC form with the notary person acknowledgement
the covers for passport and the medical certificate?
Is there any other thing I need to do before or after this?
I appreciate your help as we journey through our liberation from Nigeria before dollar reach #1k

Kaycherry:
Sure but u can also ask any question here..il be happy to respond so that others can benefit too
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Doughyeenbae(f): 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2021
Hello, I just responded to your mail.
cruzydal:

I am , how do I contact you ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Kaycherry: 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2021
Andyoa:
Thank you. Can I confirm the email, service@mcc.ca. Also, you sent only your notarized medical certificate
passport biodata page
a filled CIC form with the notary person acknowledgement
the covers for passport and the medical certificate?
Is there any other thing I need to do before or after this?
I appreciate your help as we journey through our liberation from Nigeria before dollar reach #1k

yes the email is correct..there will be 5 documents altogether.

Ensure all the edges are clear.

Ensure the seal on the CIC is in the right position.

Once you submit...they will send you a mail acknowledging receipt.
Then u wait for them to update the status.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Masturah: 9:10pm On Mar 12, 2021
Hello all,

Please I need link to AVO group.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by dlight23: 9:38pm On Mar 12, 2021
Good evening, pls did you use delivery only or request and delivery option of the ETX NG.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by dlight23: 9:44pm On Mar 12, 2021
[quote author=Andyosifo post=99820616]Noun uses etc.com. When I evaluated my MSC last year, it was through them and it took about a month for Noun to respond, thought it was during the national lock down. It took Wes about two weeks to evaluate cos they were able to verify the transcript the same day they requested for verification.

Good evening pls did you use delivery only or request and delivery option of the ETX when you were evaluating your MSC from NOUN
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Zimmermann(m): 11:19pm On Mar 12, 2021
Good evening, please I'm having problems entering the pool.

I filled out and submitted the required information a few days ago, but I'm yet to get my scores on the different criteria or enter the pool.

What could be the cause
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Andyosifo(m): 11:32pm On Mar 12, 2021
Just delivery.
Good evening, pls did you use delivery only or request and delivery option of the ETX NG. [/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by drdams: 11:37pm On Mar 12, 2021
Olamiikunle:
Good evening house.
my fiancée is finishing her studies in Toronto next month and we will be getting married in july.
Is it possible she files for temporary work permit for me based on spousal grounds after we are legally married?
We are trying to put up all options since i have 455 score in the pool based on high age after maxing out ielts.
i will be grateful for any inputs.

She should be able

Also , when you marry, update your application to reflect your spouse is a CEC. Your score should jump
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Andyosifo(m): 12:15am On Mar 13, 2021
Noun MSC is equivalent to MSC in Canada. I used Wes when I did mine.
Goodmorning House, please would I need to evaluate both my bachelor's degree and Masters degree with WES for the EE? Or only the Masters can suffice?

2. Please does anyone know if an MSc from NOUN is recognized by the ECA?
Thank you in anticipation of your response.
[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by skylar2020(f): 12:44am On Mar 13, 2021
Please who has etx for Uniben transcripts to WES
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Upeople: 1:42am On Mar 13, 2021
Olamiikunle:
Good evening house.
Is it possible she files for temporary work permit for me based on spousal grounds after we are legally married?.

She would need a skilled job ( noc O, A or B) to be eligible to apply for spouse open work permit (SOWP) for you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Upeople: 1:48am On Mar 13, 2021
drdams:

She should be able

Also , when you marry, update your application to reflect your spouse is a CEC. Your score should jump

One year skilled job in canada to be eligible for CEC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Teebaba2020: 2:18am On Mar 13, 2021
RetiredAdult:
Hello. Please, exactly how long will it take IQAS to acknowledge the receipt of my transcript? My school said they’ve sent it yesterday via email. I thought my profile would have changed from “awaiting transcripts” by now.

Processing time is quite slow in view of the numerous applications. A friend sent September and was acknowledged mid January. Assessment was completed early March.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by OPRI(m): 3:41am On Mar 13, 2021
Good Morning House.Please is it only WES that evaluates the ACCA qualification?
Currently I have a pending/ongoing evaluation for MSc but I would also like to evaluate my ACCA transcript.
Kindly advise
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 5:05am On Mar 13, 2021
OPRI:
Currently I have a pending/ongoing evaluation for MSc but I would also like to evaluate my ACCA transcript.
Kindly advise
only wes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by amaya21: 7:47am On Mar 13, 2021
If you have an MSc evaluation, the ACCA won't add CRS points for you. Unless you are evaluating for your own personal reasons.

OPRI:
Kindly advise
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by seunpinky(m): 8:45am On Mar 13, 2021
PPR gist!!!

Family of 3

IELTS: August 1 2020

Myself and my wife wrote once I had a 7.5 while she had 8.

Entered the Pool August 25 2020

ITA: Sep 2 2020

Submitted our Application : October 2 2020

Biometrics for only madam (as I had captured previously): November 19 2020

PR Mail: January 8 2021

Submitted passport: January 13 2021.. VFS Lagos left our Passport hanging because we didn't pay transmission fee.. ,The holy spirit nudged us to call on Jan 27. Our passport was just sitting in their office with no attention.

We paid for the transmission fee that same day and followed up aggressively to ensure that our passports were sent before Feb 8 2021.

Passport dispatched to Accra Feb 1 2021

Profile approved: 19 February 2021

Passport Delivered: 11 March 2021

In all we used a total of 6months from submission of application to CoPR.

God be praised.... I pray for divine speed for everyone on this journey.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 8:53am On Mar 13, 2021
Congratulations seunpinky

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lupigne: 9:16am On Mar 13, 2021
seunpinky:
PPR gist!!!

Family of 3

Congratulations!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by senoraaquila(f): 9:19am On Mar 13, 2021
Congratulations.
God, we need ITA and PPR news
seunpinky:
PPR gist!!!

Family of 3

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Olamiikunle(m): 9:27am On Mar 13, 2021
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Olamiikunle(m): 9:34am On Mar 13, 2021
Upeople:

She would need a skilled job ( noc O, A or B) to be eligible to apply for spouse open work permit (SOWP) for you.

Thank you very much for this info.
She is studying to be a social worker.
NOC 4152- Social Worker (category A)
NOC 4212- Social and community service worker (category B)

Please how do we choose the right NOC?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Naaomi(f): 10:15am On Mar 13, 2021
Congratulations!!!
seunpinky:
PPR gist!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Naaomi(f): 10:15am On Mar 13, 2021
Uniben no longer uses ETX. Apply online.
skylar2020:
Please who has etx for Uniben transcripts to WES
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Wishlist: 10:23am On Mar 13, 2021
.... congratulations

seunpinky:
PPR gist!!!

Family of 3

IELTS: August 1 2020

Myself and my wife wrote once I had a 7.5 while she had 8.

Entered the Pool August 25 2020

ITA: Sep 2 2020

Submitted our Application : October 2 2020

Biometrics for only madam (as I had captured previously): November 19 2020

PR Mail: January 8 2021

Submitted passport: January 13 2021.. VFS Lagos left our Passport hanging because we didn't pay transmission fee.. ,The holy spirit nudged us to call on Jan 27. Our passport was just sitting in their office with no attention.

We paid for the transmission fee that same day and followed up aggressively to ensure that our passports were sent before Feb 8 2021.

Passport dispatched to Accra Feb 1 2021

Profile approved: 19 February 2021

Passport Delivered: 11 March 2021

In all we used a total of 6months from submission of application to CoPR.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.