Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,413 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (493) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1358763 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Cjman685(m): 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2021
I need Canadian working visa
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ifagny2005: 10:57pm On Mar 21, 2021
Hello guys. Let me share my timeline.
Wes: evaluation completed on october 2019 and got into the pool the same day
CRS score= 523 (bilingual)
ITA: November 14th 2019
AOR: November 23rd
BIO: 5th December 2019
All stages were passed on March 2020.
Since then, no more news from IRCC due to covid.
I think this situation is becoming unbearable will have to turn the page and forget about this immigration issue. Damn.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 11:15pm On Mar 21, 2021
abnot:

They need to get married before entering the pool
false, they can marry when ever they want. If they marry Before aor they will recompute scores. After aor scores are frozen

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Wishlist: 11:35pm On Mar 21, 2021
Keep the hope alive. It can come when you least expect it.

ifagny2005:
I think this situation is becoming unbearable will have to turn the page and forget about this immigration issue. Damn.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Wendy97: 12:27am On Mar 22, 2021
Analysist:
Hi guys,
I am new here and would like to take path in this journey to greener pastures..

I have a question please, what are the chances of someone with an evaluation score of 435 to make it to the end and get that golden mail?

Does NYSC count as work experience?
I have internship as a student of 6 months at 4 different companies totaling 2 years, does it count as work experience?

Okay so since you have your masters and IELTS maxed the only other option is to either write the French exam or try and claim 3 years work experience. Internships don't count as work experience. You can try to wait for 3 years.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bekayy: 12:42am On Mar 22, 2021
Have you called them. Send webforms and email. What's your VO?

ifagny2005:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MetinoMens27: 4:17am On Mar 22, 2021
Hello guys, I need assistance as I am confused about this. So I have a Bsc Admin degree , a qualified CA in Ghana and also a qualified member of CIMA. So I read on the thread that, i can get WES to assess my degree, but how do i take advantage of the professional qualifications to increase my points. Please your help will be greatly appreciated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prettiepearlz(f): 8:49am On Mar 22, 2021
ifagny2005:
Please bombard them with emails asking what the issue is. Sometimes they forget application and your email and telephone enquiries may just be the reminder they need. Keep the hope alive!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prettiepearlz(f): 8:53am On Mar 22, 2021
Analysist:

I have maximum scores from every section of IELTS. I have a MSc. What about the experience I listed, does it count?

What level of French is required to get a Reasonable score? I assume at least a B1 and that would take at least 9 months if I am not mistaking?
Yes, you can use your NYSC experience but not your IT as a student. Are you above the age of 30?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 22, 2021
Cjman685:
Ok
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ifagny2005: 9:32am On Mar 22, 2021
bekayy:
Have you called them. Send webforms and email. What's your VO?

My VO is OTTAWA. They have been answering to emails with generic response. Ottawa has been silent since more than 6 months now.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jacknn: 10:06am On Mar 22, 2021
I'm also on this too
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phillip2(m): 10:12am On Mar 22, 2021
Wishlist:
While filling your application on the WES site, indicate you'd be evaluating two documents; on the appropriate portal indicate the transcripts you'd be evaluating: BsC and OND in your case.

Arrange for the available transcripts to be sent while you wait for the other to be sent after the strike is called off.

No it won't affect you, it'd save you from paying another fee for a second degree to be evaluated.

No, I don't think there's a time frame or limit for sending scripts after you've paid, you'd be given reminders, speaking from my experience though.

Yes you can do according to your last paragraph.

God bless you richly wishlist.. Thanks..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 22, 2021
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by solelymade: 10:45am On Mar 22, 2021
Please, who has inside knowledge on how Laspotech Transcript Verification is done? I can't understand why transcript verification has taken more than 21days to reply to. These guys are just bunch of unnecessary clogs to the progress wheel.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ayandee: 11:33am On Mar 22, 2021
ifagny2005:

My VO is OTTAWA. They have been answering to emails with generic response. Ottawa has been silent since more than 6 months now.
I've also been waiting since february 2020. You are not alone. There are whatsapp groups for Ottawa. Those groups have been helpful psychologically ans emotionally. You have the feeling you are not alone. Ne t'inquiète pas. Aie du courage !

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Naaomi(f): 11:38am On Mar 22, 2021
grin grin grin was also going to reply 'ok' but decided to waka pass. You just had to, didn't you. grin
nowhere:

Ok

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 12:03pm On Mar 22, 2021
IZANAMI:
Hello guys, kindly help me here.
I submitted my documents for evaluation to PEBC (rather than WES or IQAS) since I'm a Pharmacist. However, a wrong DOB was included on my transcript, which was filled by my guardian on admission into the university. PEBC has replied that they won't accept the transcript due to the wrong DOB, and information reaching me is that the DOb wouldn't be rectified by my school. All my certificates including WAEC and NYSC bears the correct DOB. Please all suggestions are welcome.

What's the error in the DOB?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by chigora: 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2021
Please what is the first step in evaluation with WES. I want to evaluate my qualification with WES. I have a Bsc degree. How do I start.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2021
Cjman685:
seems you want to get scammed ba
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2021
chigora:
Please what is the first step in evaluation with WES. I want to evaluate my qualification with WES. I have a Bsc degree. How do I start.
by visiting wes website

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 22, 2021
IZANAMI:
Hello guys, kindly help me here.
I submitted my documents for evaluation to PEBC (rather than WES or IQAS) since I'm a Pharmacist. However, a wrong DOB was included on my transcript, which was filled by my guardian on admission into the university. PEBC has replied that they won't accept the transcript due to the wrong DOB, and information reaching me is that the DOb wouldn't be rectified by my school. All my certificates including WAEC and NYSC bears the correct DOB. Please all suggestions are welcome.
if your school cant change it, there is nothing you can do. Go find guy with pr or canada citizenship marry.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by chigora: 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2021
Pee2Jay9:
Thanks alot for your response. I appreciate.

I've tried some computer delivered listening tests, and finished before the allotted time. I just clicked most of the answers but wrote some on paper first before typing in, because I didn't want to lose any information while typing.

On test day, can finishing before the time the case? Is the timing independent of which recording is being played or i can influence that speed? I'm asking so I'll know if I'm to perfect typing straight unto the computer or continue with my paper-first approach.

I look forward to all responses. Thanks alot team
Please can you send me the link for the online listening test.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ladywinterfell: 12:29pm On Mar 22, 2021
nowhere:

Ok

Wanted to type ‘Leemao’ so bad cheesy but this your ‘Ok’ is just too accurate cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Icicles: 12:58pm On Mar 22, 2021
Please can anyone who has added a spouse post AOR in the last 6 mths share their experience
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by angelfallz(m): 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2021
you can do the same with first mobile app

RealVictor:

Download barter by flutterwave app, create a virtual Dollar Card, fund it and use it.
It works
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ZaraD: 3:07pm On Mar 22, 2021
Icicles:
Please can anyone who has added a spouse post AOR in the last 6 mths share their experience

Sent his documents which was acknowledged and he got BIl which was done same December 2020 then silence
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by chigora: 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2021
Please how much is the evaluation with WES presently.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Icicles: 3:22pm On Mar 22, 2021
@ZaraD, can I please speak with you?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 22, 2021
phabulous88:

What's the error in the DOB?
The DOB on my transcript was overestimated by a year.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 22, 2021
Lagbaja88:
if your school cant change it, there is nothing you can do. Go find guy with pr or canada citizenship marry.
Can an affidavit or something similar suffice?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2021
IZANAMI:
Can an affidavit or something similar suffice?
pebc have stated what needs to be done.

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.