Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1366068 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Mayniaa: 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2021
Belle35:

That should work. He needs to give convincing reasons why he has to employ someone out of the country when they are other capable people in the country, that is why you, what’s so special about you? That way you can get your work visa.
Just my opinion, others can suggest.

On a lighter note, abeg me I dey find white man who can marry me. Please ask your white friend if he has friends that are interested in a black girl.��

The man just like me oo, nothing much.
And besides I'm still an undergraduate, I'll be graduating August this year, what kind of reason can he provide that make them approve cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Exot: 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2021
Ruthiegal:
Kindly check their Twitter page. There are so many people giving negative reviews. You can as well check Trustpilot. If I had maybe made my own research, I wouldn’t have used them. I just assumed since everyone here always recommended them then I could purchase dollars with them and this was the end result. If I had a positive experience like everyone else, would I have come here to put out a negative review. Of course not.

Lady. ain't nobody say you cant express yourself whichever way you want to. Knock yourself out but don4 be throwing insults at people you dont know.
If that dude's response was out of line, people woulda called him to order. But yours is way out of line, why we calling you out!

I hope you get yo money out.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Brax01: 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2021
RealVictor:

Sorry oo, my comment wasn't intented to invalidate your experience but rather to put your mind at ease by letting you know that they're not really scammers.
But sorry and good luck

Weldon on this your mature comment.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Damma(m): 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2021
Naa lack of draws i go blame sha

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 4:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
Mayniaa:

What does a LMIA mean?
And I'm just an undergraduate, I will graduate August this year, can it still work?

LMIA: Let's Meet In America
grin grin
Jes kidding.

LMIA is an acronym for Labour Market Impact Assessment. It is document that an employer in Canada may need to get before hiring a foreign worker. A positive LMIA indicates that there is no Canadian citizen or permanent resident to fill a position, therefore enabling a Canadian employer to hire a foreign national.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Mayniaa: 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2021
phabulous88:

LMIA: Let's Meet In America
grin grin
Jes kidding.

LMIA is an acronym for Labour Market Impact Assessment. It is document that an employer in Canada may need to get before hiring a foreign worker. A positive LMIA indicates that there is no Canadian citizen or permanent resident to fill a position, therefore enabling a Canadian employer to hire a foreign national.
Bro I don't think that will be possible, I'm still an undergraduate with no work experience, filing a positive LMIA will be hard, which other way can i can get in?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ruthiegal: 5:14pm On Apr 28, 2021
Hmm. I apologise for my earlier comment. I was really angry when I dropped my review coupled with the fact they have been ignoring my mails for 48 hours now. Your statement however sounded like it invalidated mine. I guess I read it out of anger. I do apologise again and have modified same.

RealVictor:

Sorry oo, my comment wasn't intented to invalidate your experience but rather to put your mind at ease by letting you know that they're not really scammers.
But sorry and good luck

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by icehot: 5:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
Ruthiegal:
Kindly check their Twitter page. There are so many people giving negative reviews. You can as well check Trustpilot. If I had maybe made my own research, I wouldn’t have used them. I just assumed since everyone here always recommended them then I could purchase dollars with them and this was the end result. If I had a positive experience like everyone else, would I have come here to put out a negative review. Of course not.

Agreed. There are complaints on their Twitter page, and there are success cases as well. I could even see that they are replying to people's complaints on their page too. Maybe they are experiencing some sort of network or system issues, which unfortunately happen with online payments, banks and POS every now and then.

The main issue is not if they have problems or not, it's with the way you were raining curses, concluding that they are scammers, and even saying people here know they are into scams.

I suggest you disturb them on their Twitter page via their customer support handle (https://twitter.com/FlwSupport), and you will surely get your funds back. I hope you will return to tell us that you have received your money.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2021
I experienced it and I said it here. People must not dehumanise folks who are in pain. Even if the company did you good and you have a share. Some people have power some don't is what is causing problems now in Nigeria.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ruthiegal: 5:32pm On Apr 28, 2021
I didn’t say people here know they are into scams. I said people need to be aware of their tactics. There’s a difference. However I apologise to the man/woman in question and every other sensible person who engaged me with sense despite my fiasco including you. Make una no vex. I get belle so my hormones are over the roof.

I will keep calling them out on all platforms I’m aware of until my money is refunded and to me they are still scam.

icehot:

Agreed. There are complaints on their Twitter page, and there are success cases as well. I could even see that they are replying to people's complaints on their page too. Maybe they are experiencing some sort of network or system issues, which unfortunately happen with online payments, banks and POS every now and then.

The main issue is not if they have problems or not, it's with the way you were raining curses, concluding that they are scammers, and even saying people here know they are into scams.

I suggest you disturb them on their Twitter page via their customer support handle (https://twitter.com/FlwSupport), and you will surely get your funds back. I hope you will return to tell us that you have received your money.

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 5:50pm On Apr 28, 2021
Mayniaa:

Bro I don't think that will be possible, I'm still an undergraduate with no work experience, filing a positive LMIA will be hard, which other way can i can get in?

The fastest way would be via studies, maybe another BSc degree. If you start now, you land Canada January/Feb 2022.
If you don't wanna do another BSc, the earliest you can land Canada for a Graduate programme is Fall 2022.
If you want to go via Express entry, first check if you are eligible here - https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/c2c/eapp.do
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by nymphomaniac(m): 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
Exot:
See, let's leave matter, flutterwave abi getbarter misbehave. Emphasis on MISBEHAVE. I had a mail conversation with maybe their lead, customer support when she read my distasteful review.

I know how nerve breaking dealing with dollars right now is in Nigeria. Talk less of not receiving value, or much more, your funds after a failed transaction.

Notwithstanding, that lady sure needs to work on herself, all those insults and english on the guy's harmless comment was not necessary. But I guess she's a lawyer, they throw english ear and dear.
you spoilt this nice comment of yours by hastily generalizing that because she is a lawyer she is bound to behave the way she did and “throw English”. Calm down oh. angry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by icehot: 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
Ruthiegal:
I didn’t say people here know they are into scams. I said people need to be aware of their tactics. There’s a difference. However I apologise to the man/woman in question and every other sensible person who engaged me with sense despite my fiasco including you. Make una no vex. I get belle so my hormones are over the roof.

I will keep calling them out on all platforms I’m aware of until my money is refunded and to me they are still scam.

By "calling them out", you mean actually interacting with their customer service and getting your money back, right? Because they may not see your "calling out" after all. Contact them directly with receipts and evidence. I hope you get your money soon.

You can also try wallets.africa, but make sure you verify first before using if you eventually decide to.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Mayniaa: 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2021
phabulous88:

The fastest way would be via studies, maybe another BSc degree. If you start now, you land Canada January/Feb 2022.
If you don't wanna do another BSc, the earliest you can land Canada for a Graduate programme is Fall 2022.
If you want to go via Express entry, first check if you are eligible here - https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/c2c/eapp.do

Ooh alright then. Maybe the graduate programme will do then, but how do I go about it.
Also I study food science and technology here but I want to do psychology in the graduate programme, is that possible?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by nekkyblues(f): 6:39pm On Apr 28, 2021
Another PNP draw *sigh* sad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MrKong: 6:47pm On Apr 28, 2021
nekkyblues:
CEC follows next 2 weeks. The hope For FSW is in a month’s time now embarassed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by abnot: 6:47pm On Apr 28, 2021
nekkyblues:
Yes it will be pnp + CEC till the border is open.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2021
Another PNP draw.

Going by the current CRS score distribution of candidates in the Express Entry pool, if an FSW draw were to be held today and IRCC invites 5000 people, the CRS cut off score will be between 481 and 485.

Whatever you can do to increase your score, do it now!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Wishlist: 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2021
After all these months, I finally witnessed a tip of the good old Nairaland grin grin cheesy.

Good evening o.
Buckle up, it will all end in praise.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Naughtyvirgin(m): 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2021
Omo that's quite on a high side sha.l,but I'm guessing other draws after that would be lower...

Ki won sha'anu wa oh
phabulous88:
Another PNP draw.

Going by the current CRS score distribution of candidates in the Express Entry pool, if an FSW draw were to be held today and IRCC invites 5000 people, the CRS cut off score will be between 481 and 485.

Whatever you can do to increase your score, do it now!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Exot: 7:58pm On Apr 28, 2021
Ruthiegal:
I get belle so my hormones are over the roof.

Pele.

They'll refund, may take a while (the painful part) but it'll come.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dennyjuff: 9:56pm On Apr 28, 2021
Damma:
Naa lack of draws i go blame sha
And Desmond Elliott �
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ObianujuEgo: 11:03pm On Apr 28, 2021
I hope ielts test takers finds this useful.

Please keep your Canada �� dreams alive. Prepare for ielts and hang in there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc51BPY9gs0

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by cinammon(f): 11:05pm On Apr 28, 2021
Hello guys,

Please i need some assistance. I tried signing into my express entry profile and i somehow mixed up the answers to the security questions and got locked out. This happened about a week ago. I thought to give it some time but i just tried again today i am still getting the same feedback that i am locked out and will not be able to recover the account. embarassed cry

Please does anyone know how i can recover my account? i will grately appreciate it.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Naughtyvirgin(m): 11:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
if AFTER logging in using your GC Key and password successfully, you see the following message: "your account has been locked, you are no longer able to recover your account online":

1. Goto MYCIC ---> Register for a new GCKey.
2. Create new user ID (GC Key), password, new security questions.
3. Once your new account is created successfully, click on "Link Application to this account" button.
4. Use your existing EE Profile # or other personal details to fetch and link your earlier EE profile/applications.

I hope this helps.

cinammon:
Hello guys,

Please i need some assistance. I tried signing into my express entry profile and i somehow mixed up the answers to the security questions and got locked out. This happened about a week ago. I thought to give it some time but i just tried again today i am still getting the same feedback that i am locked out and will not be able to recover the account. embarassed cry

Please does anyone know how i can recover my account? i will grately appreciate it.

Thank you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 29, 2021
Exot:
See, let's leave matter, flutterwave abi getbarter misbehave. Emphasis on MISBEHAVE. I had a mail conversation with maybe their lead, customer support when she read my distasteful review.

I know how nerve breaking dealing with dollars right now is in Nigeria. Talk less of not receiving value, or much more, your funds after a failed transaction.

Notwithstanding, that lady sure needs to work on herself, all those insults and english on the guy's harmless comment was not necessary. But I guess she's a lawyer, they throw english ear and dear.

Your guess was right after all, seems you know them very well.

Tonyamori:

Please don’t bring my noble profession into this . Lawyers are learned . Thank you

Sorry I had to quote you.
This is just to prove you were wrong. There are black sheep everywhere so don't disown them cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by AgreatMan: 3:09am On Apr 29, 2021
Tonyamori:

Please don’t bring my noble profession into this . Lawyers are learned . Thank you

Na so, u know say na only lawyers read book, d rest of us na night school we go.

The person is VERY free to vent her frustration. Suggesting that Canada is not for her cos of this.... that's way out of point, ARE YOU THE IRCC? d same company would dare not try such nonsense over there.

The part I don't agree with is @Ruthiegal suggesting people here r "enablers." Let's be considerate to customer care people. They r dealing with their personal issues too n probably not paid enough, n r not directly involved in resolving issues. Go to their physical address if u can.

Companies r allowed to freely mess me up d way they choose, but I am not allowed to react the way I choose. OK
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by qonfupanda: 8:07am On Apr 29, 2021
Good morning Everyone. I have a family friend whose gf was granted a PR from Nigeria through express entry route when she was single, now she intend travelling by May and would like to wed her bf (fiancee) before leaving Nigeria ( the fiancee is not ready to leave the country yet). Will this changes have any negetive effect on her application prior to her travelling back to Canada or she needs to just notified the CIC that her status has been changed.

Thank you as I look forward to hearing from evryone.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 8:34am On Apr 29, 2021
qonfupanda:
Good morning Everyone. I have a family friend whose gf was granted a PR from Nigeria through express entry route when she was single, now she intend travelling by May and would like to wed her bf (fiancee) before leaving Nigeria ( the fiancee is not ready to leave the country yet). Will this changes have any negetive effect on her application prior to her travelling back to Canada or she needs to just notified the CIC that her status has been changed.

Thank you as I look forward to hearing from evryone.

Why you dey carry your family friend and her boyfriend matter for head?

Did she ask you to help her and her boyfriend?

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.