Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1359946 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Josephhh: 9:52am On Apr 29, 2021
I'll advise her to do soft landing first and then come back for wedding o. Make she land in Canada first, do all necessary registration or whatever first.

qonfupanda:
Good morning Everyone. I have a family friend whose gf was granted a PR from Nigeria through express entry route when she was single, now she intend travelling by May and would like to wed her bf (fiancee) before leaving Nigeria ( the fiancee is not ready to leave the country yet). Will this changes have any negetive effect on her application prior to her travelling back to Canada or she needs to just notified the CIC that her status has been changed.

Thank you as I look forward to hearing from evryone.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 10:08am On Apr 29, 2021
You know that Canadian experience they talk about? It's actually not about previous jobs you've done...it's about general comportment and interpersonal skills ...expressing displeasure without shouting/abusing....negative feedback intermingled with praise.

In general sha....being polite goes a long long llloooonnnngggg way, you just never know!

See here: https://www.nairaland.com/3617393/living-canada-life-canadian-immigrant/465#73746720

#MakeUnaNorDeyTooVex
#LordPleaseGiveUsITA
#LordPleaseGiveUsPPR
#LordPleaseLetTravelRestrictionsBeLifted
#LordPleaseTakeCovidAway!!!
#LordPleaseHealNigeria

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by qonfupanda: 10:24am On Apr 29, 2021
If I talk now, does this thing you posted makes sense to you? What's your problem with my family friend say I carry matter for head? Receive sense I beg!!

phabulous88:

Why you dey carry your family friend and her boyfriend matter for head?

Did she ask you to help her and her boyfriend?

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by qonfupanda: 10:24am On Apr 29, 2021
Thanks so much. Really appreciate

Josephhh:
I'll advise her to do soft landing first and then come back for wedding o. Make she land in Canada first, do all necessary registration or whatever first.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ShoeShineGuy: 10:54am On Apr 29, 2021
So @justwise..
cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by justwise(m): 10:57am On Apr 29, 2021
ShoeShineGuy:
So @justwise, because I called you and other MODs to intervene on the unnecessary insults and curses that are been tossed around here and there in this thread, you had to delete my post while still leaving the other inflammatory comments made by this individual and those who engaged her? What's the purpose of deleting my post whilst leaving those posts then? One would have thought if you're cleaning up the thread, you would have done a partial one..

Anyway, it's good to know I didn't get a ban in addition this time around though.. cheesy

You quoted the same post you reported, I’m basically removing all the posts that contains those insults

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 11:02am On Apr 29, 2021
qonfupanda:
Good morning Everyone. I have a family friend whose gf was granted a PR from Nigeria through express entry route when she was single, now she intend travelling by May and would like to wed her bf (fiancee) before leaving Nigeria ( the fiancee is not ready to leave the country yet). Will this changes have any negetive effect on her application prior to her travelling back to Canada or she needs to just notified the CIC that her status has been changed.

Thank you as I look forward to hearing from evryone.

Depends on what is most important to her at this point in time.

If she must marry before she lands in Canada, she might not be able to travel in May because I believe she will need to advise IRCC of the change in her family composition from 1 to 2 and they will need to revert before she can travel. She is probably aware that there are currently delays.

Changes to family composition
Family members can be added to the application at any time during the process, including after the visa is issued, but prior to obtaining permanent resident status. Applicants are instructed to inform IRCC immediately if their family composition has changed (e.g. marriage, birth of a child, divorce)

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/assessing-electronic-application-on-section-a11-2.html

If she must travel in May, as someone already suggested, she gets married later (after landing) and sponsors her spouse.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/family-sponsorship/spouse-partner-children.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ShoeShineGuy: 11:52am On Apr 29, 2021
justwise:

I’m basically removing all the posts that contains those insults

D'accord.. Bravo!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
Comment ça va aujourd'hui ?
ShoeShineGuy:

D'accord.. Bravo!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by onyinyechika08: 1:54pm On Apr 29, 2021
Please is there any watsapp group for Manitoba April 2021 LAA? Kindly send me the link. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ShoeShineGuy: 3:00pm On Apr 29, 2021
nowhere:
Comment ça va aujourd'hui ?

Lol.. Out of nowhere again!.
Très bien, merci.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2021
ShoeShineGuy:

Lol.. Out of nowhere again!.
Très bien, merci.
J'habite au Canada.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Emmy2009(m): 3:11pm On Apr 29, 2021
Hello. I've paid for wes, sent a dude to obafemi Awolowo university, where I got my masters and he told me that they have sent the transcript to wes electronically. While researching through nairaland I found out that the school can only send the transcript by post and not by email.
So I'm really confused right now. Can someone please clarify
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 29, 2021
Dear Nairaland,
pls i want to start my process. i have a BSC and a post graduate diploma, which do i send for wes evaluation?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
Hmmmm wonders shall never end.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by icehot: 3:47pm On Apr 29, 2021
Emmy2009:
Hello. I've paid for wes, sent a dude to obafemi Awolowo university, where I got my masters and he told me that they have sent the transcript to wes electronically. While researching through nairaland I found out that the school can only send the transcript by post and not by email.

WES has changed that. They now accept transcripts electronically. This is the same news I got from my school in Imo state.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Naughtyvirgin(m): 3:54pm On Apr 29, 2021
The best way to be sure is to check your profile on Wes, if it has been sent, you'd know cos they'd notify you they are processing a new package.
Emmy2009:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by SpicyMimi(f): 3:58pm On Apr 29, 2021
Please kindly advise...
It’s been over 2 weeks that my school claimed to have sent verification to WES and I contacted WES and got a reply that they are yet to receive the mail from my school. I contacted my school again, they resent and same story from WES.
Really, I don’t know who to believe...it’s frustrating! What am I supposed to do? The said school is Yabatech.

I’m so worried!

Anyone experienced this and got it sorted out?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lotusgoddess(f): 4:14pm On Apr 29, 2021
icehot:

WES has changed that. They now accept transcripts electronically. This is the same news I got from my school in Imo state.

Like directly via their email address or etx? Like they could just email to Wes??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Naughtyvirgin(m): 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
I had the same issue too. My school claimed to have replied Wes since in the 1st of April but it didn't reflect on my dashboard on Wes. Although I never mailed Wes, I only kept on disturbing them at the student records in my school, it got updated on the 23rd of April and my verification was out on the 27th of April.
So maybe you should keep disturbing them in sch
SpicyMimi:
Please kindly advise...
It’s been over 2 weeks that my school claimed to have sent verification to WES and I contacted WES and got a reply that they are yet to receive the mail from my school. I contacted my school again, they resent and same story from WES.
Really, I don’t know who to believe...it’s frustrating! What am I supposed to do? The said school is Yabatech.

I’m so worried!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by icehot: 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2021
Lotusgoddess:

Like directly via their email address or etx? Like they could just email to Wes??

Yes, via email address, but it still needs to follow standard security features. Also, your school must have and send from its verifiable institutional e-mail address. You can read this blog, it might help - https://www.wes.org/advisor-blog/send-electronic-academic-records/

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by SpicyMimi(f): 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
Naughtyvirgin:
I had the same issue too. My school claimed to have replied Wes since in the 1st of April but it didn't reflect on my dashboard on Wes. Although I never mailed Wes, I only kept on disturbing them at the student records in my school, it got updated on the 23rd of April and my verification was out on the 27th of April.
So maybe you should keep disturbing them in sch
Woooow!!! That’s a long time o! Is it Yabatech too?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Josephhh: 4:57pm On Apr 29, 2021
Both

AbelPre:
Dear Nairaland,
pls i want to start my process. i have a BSC and a post graduate diploma, which do i send for wes evaluation?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Naughtyvirgin(m): 5:47pm On Apr 29, 2021
No, it's Unilag.
Just keep mounting pressure on them in school and keep checking your profile or else your verification na long thing oh.. I've heard of someone whose own took almost a year.
So don't sleep on it
SpicyMimi:

Woooow!!! That’s a long time o! Is it Yabatech too?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by SpicyMimi(f): 6:07pm On Apr 29, 2021
Naughtyvirgin:
No, it's Unilag.
Just keep mounting pressure on them in school and keep checking your profile or else your verification na long thing oh.. I've heard of someone whose own took almost a year.
So don't sleep on it
Ehhhhhhh!!!! shocked God forbid bad thing in Jesus mighty name, Amen!!!!

Kai Pressure just increased to Gear 4! My hubby’s own was less than 2 weeks or just a week and few days, so I was relaxing thinking mine won’t be long at all.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Mizzhelen: 6:18pm On Apr 29, 2021
A friend of mine actually went through exactly the same experience, she had to pay for it to be sent by standard mail again despite paying for the actual verification. I suggest you do the same
Godspeed
SpicyMimi:
Please kindly advise...

I’m so worried!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Hinoone: 6:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
BurnaBurna:
No o. Have you heard anything ?

Sir I heard people have started receving ITA from information session in UAE
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by SpicyMimi(f): 7:42pm On Apr 29, 2021
Mizzhelen:
A friend of mine actually went through exactly the same experience, she had to pay for it to be sent by standard mail again despite paying for the actual verification. I suggest you do the same
Godspeed
Wow! I guess I have to do this then. I should have opted for this in the beginning. Thank you so much ma.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by qonfupanda: 8:31pm On Apr 29, 2021
Many thanks, I really appreciate this response fam.
Thanks once again.

GraciousWords:

Depends on which is most important to her at this point in time.

If she must marry before she lands in Canada, she might not be able to travel in May because I believe she will need to advise IRCC of the change in her family composition from 1 to 2 and they will need to revert before she can travel. She is probably aware that there are currently delays.

Changes to family composition
Family members can be added to the application at any time during the process, including after the visa is issued, but prior to obtaining permanent resident status. Applicants are instructed to inform IRCC immediately if their family composition has changed (e.g. marriage, birth of a child, divorce)

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/assessing-electronic-application-on-section-a11-2.html

If she must travel in May, as someone already suggested, she gets married later (after landing) and sponsors her spouse.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/family-sponsorship/spouse-partner-children.html

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by lola0999: 6:31am On Apr 30, 2021
Really? Can’t wait for the next massive FSW draw

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jigga11: 8:13am On Apr 30, 2021
lola0999:
Really? Can’t wait for the next massive FSW draw

Most likely we should be expecting FSW/FSTP ITA this May, 2021 base on my findings

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.