Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (578) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1361720 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 12:55pm On May 29, 2021
canadaishome:
See eh

Whatever you are doing about immigrating to Canada, please do it fast because E go soon cast!

Mod IDP are COMPROMISED

My friend was approached to pay 200k excluding the exam fee to gain access to leaked exam papers.

They will soon stop Nigerians from this exam. Facts!
stop being an alarmist, they don't cheat in India and China Why haven't they been banned from taking ielts. Mod IDP will simply lose their license. Some Nigerians have been submitting fake ielts result for express entry since 2015, which they always detect. As any of you friends working with BC

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thestar.com/amp/news/canada/2018/12/08/400-students-in-india-told-to-retake-language-tests-after-niagara-college-flags-concerns.html

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by canadaishome: 1:01pm On May 29, 2021
ednut1:
stop being an alarmist, they don't cheat in India and China Why haven't they been banned from taking ielts. Mod IDP will simply lose their license. Some Nigerians have been submitting fake ielts result for express entry since 2015, which they always detect. As any of you friends working with BC

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thestar.com/amp/news/canada/2018/12/08/400-students-in-india-told-to-retake-language-tests-after-niagara-college-flags-concerns.html

Just because they haven't been banned yet doesn't make cheating right and I'm not an alarmist

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 1:07pm On May 29, 2021
canadaishome:

Just because they haven't been banned yet doesn't make cheating right and I'm not an alarmist
no one said it is right. Yes you are an alarmist grin. No one is banning Nigeria from anything, you think oyinbo go lose out on the ielts revenue they make in Nigeria. Never. And moreover canada is not usa or uk who generalize people by county. It's a case by case basis for them not nationality. Expect mod to be sanctioned soon the gist don dey loud.

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 1:27pm On May 29, 2021
Canadaishome I believe this your gist about Mod staffs being comprised, it is very very very apparent.
But I don’t think they’ll ban Naija, a few years ago when Canada found out some Indians entered with fake Ielts they simply removed them from Canada, I think the pain of getting removed after entering Canada is even worse.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by RealVictor: 1:33pm On May 29, 2021
Abeg ooo, Abeg ooo I want to write IELTS next month with MOD, but if na like that make I kukuma go with British Council. Make una advise me o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by canadaishome: 1:33pm On May 29, 2021
ednut1:
no one said it is right. Yes you are an alarmist grin. No one is banning Nigeria from anything, you think oyinbo go lose out on the ielts revenue they make in Nigeria. Never. And moreover canada is not usa or uk who generalize people by county. It's a case by case basis for them not nationality. Expect mod to be sanctioned soon the gist don dey loud.

Ok sir
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by canadaishome: 1:33pm On May 29, 2021
Debbieeeeeee:
Canadaishome I believe this your gist about Mod staffs being comprised, it is very very very apparent.
But I don’t think they’ll ban Naija, a few years ago when Canada found out some Indians entered with fake Ielts they simply removed them from Canada, I think the pain of getting removed after entering Canada is even worse.

Hmmmm
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 1:51pm On May 29, 2021
canadaishome:
See eh

Whatever you are doing about immigrating to Canada, please do it fast because E go soon cast!

Mod IDP are COMPROMISED

My friend was approached to pay 200k excluding the exam fee to gain access to leaked exam papers.

And I guess British Council doesn’t exist? Why would it “cast” when both organizers can overhaul and get competent hands?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Victorius95: 3:01pm On May 29, 2021
RealVictor:
Abeg ooo, Abeg ooo I want to write IELTS next month with MOD, but if na like that make I kukuma go with British Council. Make una advise me o

Same thing i'm thinking, i no want wahala o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MystiqueTaurus(m): 3:07pm On May 29, 2021
Hello everyone

One spacious furnished room in a 2 bedroom basement is available for a lease takeover from 15 June to 30 April 2022.

The unit is fresh and clean in the heart of downtown Mississauga. Walking distance to all you ever need.

Price is $795 inclusive of all utilities.

Please reach out if you’re interested.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Petrelli112: 3:17pm On May 29, 2021
BCAV:
Good evening house i jst got a letter of advice to apply for manitoba pnp.. i really need all d help i can get here.. hw do i start
What was your MPNP score please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Rhyah(f): 4:32pm On May 29, 2021
canadaishome:
See eh

Mod IDP are COMPROMISED

I just read this and it felt as if people should just carry their bags and be going straight up to Canada cheesy cheesy cheesy
The tone of the write up sef... undecided

We can only find ways to improve scores while we watch and pray...
And pls don't go put yourself under pressure o... only take your exams when you are ready... that money is not small change to go use dey do testing...

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Midapat(f): 5:05pm On May 29, 2021
Good evening my co greener pasture seeker!
Please I will appreciate any assistance I can get to help in getting a good score in IELTS. My exam is in July. Wonderful senior that has been helpful in this, kindly add me to the group for ielts. Thanks in anticipation and may God grant our heart desires.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Eraytee: 5:17pm On May 29, 2021
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by akinsolaoyelola: 5:19pm On May 29, 2021
Hello House,

Is the occupation of dependent spouse considered in OID for PNP purpose?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 7:04pm On May 29, 2021
MystiqueTaurus:
Hello everyone

One spacious furnished room in a 2 bedroom basement is available for a lease takeover from 15 June to 30 April 2022.

The unit is fresh and clean in the heart of downtown Mississauga. Walking distance to all you ever need.

Price is $795 inclusive of all utilities.

Please reach out if you’re interested.
Does it come with COPR?

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jacknn: 8:51pm On May 29, 2021
MissMa01:

Does it come with COPR?

Lwkmd,lol una nor serious at all..too funny
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by FreeManreal: 9:38pm On May 29, 2021
Hello Fam,

Please I need suggestion on what to do on an issue. When I was adding my spouse I wrongly omit by answering NO to the question if VISA was denied at one point instead of YES.

Application had been submitted since February but just realizing now.

What can I do?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by hajimuktar: 9:45pm On May 29, 2021
Quickly submit a webform stating you sincerely forgot to mention the visa denial.
FreeManreal:
Hello Fam,

Please I need suggestion on what to do on an issue. When I was adding my spouse I wrongly omit by answering NO to the question if VISA was denied at one point instead of YES.

Application had been submitted since February but just realizing now.

What can I do?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MystiqueTaurus(m): 11:50pm On May 29, 2021
MissMa01:

Does it come with COPR?

Lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by abnot: 4:03am On May 30, 2021
canadaishome:
See eh

Mod IDP are COMPROMISED

With the kind of scores Indians and the Chinese churn out daily that of Nigeria is a child’s play because we speak English daily here . Nevertheless more stringent checks on pr applications from Nigeria May be introduced just as has been done with the work permit application (almost one year processing time for Nigerian passport holders and only a few weeks for Ghanaian passport holders). The sibling/relatives points for provincial nominees are getting arranged by some applicants
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Charles61: 10:03am On May 30, 2021
Good morning guys and thanks for the precious information so far.

Please am filling my ITA, and am the PA.
Please do I need to upload my husband
Employment letter and reference letter too.
Because presently, what I have is only his
Employment letter

Secondly should I include NYSC work experience as his job experience too?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 10:14am On May 30, 2021
Charles61:

Employment letter

remove it from work experience and only state it in personal history. Only spouse experience obtained in Canada counts and needs evidence
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Charles61: 10:15am On May 30, 2021
Lagbaja88:
remove it from work experience and only state it in personal history. Only spouse experience obtained in Canada counts and needs evidence

Thanks so much, God bless you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 10:17am On May 30, 2021
Charles61:

Employment letter

Once you receive an ITA, the documents you are supposed to upload in your eAPR are stated in your ITA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Charles61: 10:40am On May 30, 2021
phabulous88:

Once you receive an ITA, the documents you are supposed to upload in your eAPR are stated in your ITA

Under PR spouse form
There is a place that shows

Work history

That's why I asked if I needed to upload his employment letters
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 10:45am On May 30, 2021
hajimuktar:
Quickly submit a webform stating you sincerely forgot to mention the visa denial.
I’m just wondering how people forget visa denials or they felt they could do without disclosing it and then they hear they can be banned for misrepresentation. This is just me thinking aloud

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 11:18am On May 30, 2021
Charles61:

Under PR spouse form
There is a place that shows

Work history

That's why I asked if I needed to upload his employment letters

Did you get any points for spouse work experience?

If no, then no need to upload any documents. Just include their work experience under personal history. No need to upload any documents
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Sarpyro1: 11:26am On May 30, 2021
Goodday people,

I came across one travel agency recently and they promised to give me 2-5yrs Canada tourist visa, which allows me to work. Documentation fee 700k and visa processing 72k.

Please i would like to know how feasible this is.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 11:30am On May 30, 2021
Sarpyro1:
Goodday people,

I came across one travel agency recently and they promised to give me 2-5yrs Canada tourist visa, which allows me to work. Documentation fee 700k and visa processing 72k.

Please i would like to know how feasible this is.

Thank you.
tourist visa allows you to work Wild dreams. Canada tourist visa is one of the hardest visa to get in this world. The picture below is what you will get. Fake visa

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Charles61: 11:46am On May 30, 2021
phabulous88:

Did you get any points for spouse work experience?

If no, then no need to upload any documents. Just include their work experience under personal history. No need to upload any documents

Thanks lot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Sarpyro1: 11:48am On May 30, 2021
ednut1:
tourist visa allows you to work Wild dreams. Canada tourist visa is one of the hardest visa to get in this world. The picture below is what you will get. Fake visa

He told me it will take Dem 3 months and that i will go to the embassy for biometrics.

(1) (2) (3) ... (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.