Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (579) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1361842 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 12:01pm On May 30, 2021
Sarpyro1:

He told me it will take Dem 3 months and that i will go to the embassy for biometrics.
learn how to read and research on the Canadian immigration website. They are not even processing visa except for those who have family or spouse in canada. If you want to dash scammers your money. Na your cup of tea be that

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Oly23(f): 12:08pm On May 30, 2021
MissMa01:

The easiest way I can explain is that this street is behind National ecumenical center(the big golden fancy church). Another landmark is Federal Ministry of Finance.
I suggest you leave early and stop at any of these two stops but Federal Ministry of Finance is closer.
All the best!
Good day!! Please did you write in that venue?! I want to know if they use headphones for the listening test!! I am writing next month and don't want any surprises that day as I have been practicing using headphones.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 12:20pm On May 30, 2021
Oly23:

Good day!! Please did you write in that venue?! I want to know if they use headphones for the listening test!! I am writing next month and don't want any surprises that day as I have been practicing using headphones.
Yes they give headphones and they’ll do a sound check several times before starting

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 12:29pm On May 30, 2021
Charles61:

Thanks lot

When did you get your ITA?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Naaomi(f): 12:41pm On May 30, 2021
But you were just told it's fake naa. No one can assure you of canadian visa.
Sarpyro1:

He told me it will take Dem 3 months and that i will go to the embassy for biometrics.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 12:50pm On May 30, 2021
ednut1:
tourist visa allows you to work Wild dreams. Canada tourist visa is one of the hardest visa to get in this world. The picture below is what you will get. Fake visa
Very thorough and hard o, I once told someone did and they said it’s the easiest , so I argue no more grin I no get strength to dey argue with person whey no get international passport talk-less of knowing how visa application works.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 12:53pm On May 30, 2021
Sarpyro1:

You see this thread Ehn it’s a diy thread and this thread has helped a lot of people go to Canada via the EE process. If you read this thread then you can take everything you learn to the bank because you’ll never regret it. Everyone does it themselves here and seek guidance & clarification, thankfully people are always ready to help. If you really want to go to Canada and you don’t want to be scammed just DIY.
All the best!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by freshdude: 1:04pm On May 30, 2021
Hi people,
Please i am filling my profile. I only verified my MBA transcript via WES, this gave me the highest point need for that section.
Do I still need to include my Secondary School and B.SC educational history on IRRC portal?. There are columns for more details to be inputted, I don't know if i should stick to the only one that was verified.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 30, 2021
Debbieeeeeee:

I’m just wondering how people forget visa denials or they felt they could do without disclosing it and then they hear they can be banned for misrepresentation. This is just me thinking aloud
They forget even the one Canada denied them grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Oly23(f): 1:43pm On May 30, 2021
Debbieeeeeee:

Yes they give headphones and they’ll do a sound check several times before starting
Thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 2:29pm On May 30, 2021
Oly23:

Good afternoon. No I registered with MOD and my test center was their office for speaking and Jahi for R,W,L and we were provided with headsets.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bazzyblings: 2:29pm On May 30, 2021
kechymaria:
I thank everyone in this forum especially the admins from 2015. you made happen it happen with your do it yourself(DIY) idea. this testimony is long overdue and it is to encourage everyone.
CRS:406
PNP:600 Alberta
NEW CRS:1006
ITA: DEC 14, 2019
AOR:JAN 08 2020
PPR:OCT 19 2019
COPR:DEC 17 2020
LANDED:DEC 29 2020
family of 6
I started this journey in 2013 before express entry when we use to send paper mail through accra. 2015 express entry started and i was devastated. started gathering documents and fund. funds no gree complete but I didn't give up. In 2018 money was almost complete, wrote IELTS LSWR 8877 one sitting, hubby did the same and did WES. no MSC for me but hubby had MSC but he was above 40 so i had to do principal applicant. Applied in september 2019, 14days after application , nomination came. got approved nomination in december 6 2019. got ITA in december 14, 2019. i rolled on the floor that day in public. grin
persistency is key. dont give up. put all your trust in God.
This group gave me the ultimate guide all through. I give God all the glory

Please how did you apply for the Alberta PNP
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 2:30pm On May 30, 2021
Debbieeeeeee:

Ahh Debbie, you are in Abuja? Nice

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ApostleBlack(m): 3:29pm On May 30, 2021
Good day everyone here, weldone for the good work you've been doing.

Please I need some help on these.

I am a Medical laboratory scientist with about 9 years work experience with 2 years working experience in Sierra Leone.
My wife also have 9 years work experience and with masters, we are both of the same age. Please who is advisable to be the Principal applicant.

Secondly, will I evaluate my ECA with WES?
And is Medical laboratory science under professional degree?

Someone pls help. Thanks!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ayoyori(m): 3:49pm On May 30, 2021
Please I have been having troubles paying for my IQAS evaluation. please who can help with this?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Oly23(f): 4:05pm On May 30, 2021
MissMa01:

Good afternoon. No I registered with MOD and my test center was their office for speaking and Jahi for R,W,L and we were provided with headsets.
Alright thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 4:26pm On May 30, 2021
ApostleBlack:
Good day everyone here, weldone for the good work you've been doing.

Please I need some help on these.

I am a Medical laboratory scientist with about 9 years work experience with 2 years working experience in Sierra Leone.
My wife also have 9 years work experience and with masters, we are both of the same age. Please who is advisable to be the Principal applicant.

Secondly, will I evaluate my ECA with WES?
And is Medical laboratory science under professional degree?

Someone pls help. Thanks!

You and your wife should both evaluate your highest credentials, write IELTS General and create separate Express entry profiles, while adding the other spouse as a dependent.

Whoever has a better IELTS score will most likely have a higher CRS score.

Again, depending on the province you both are interested in and your occupation, you might get an NOI from a province
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 4:30pm On May 30, 2021
ayoyori:
Please I have been having troubles paying for my IQAS evaluation. please who can help with this?

https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/440#98946784

It’s 3:15pm now cos of Daylight saving

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ayoyori(m): 4:45pm On May 30, 2021
phabulous88:

https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/440#98946784

It’s 3:15pm now cos of Daylight saving

That's one complicated process but I'll try it. Thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by YakubuLagos(f): 6:15pm On May 30, 2021
Good day everyone.

My discipline is as follows:

1) Diploma in Computer Engineering

2) B.Eng in Computer Engineering

3) M.sc in Information Technology

4) M.Sc in Electrical Electronics Engineering

I'm 37 years old with a family of two and I want to apply for Canada or USA for a doctorate degree.

Do you think I stand any chance based on my age?

Is it better off I go the Canadian immigration route?

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Abdulyakeen: 7:02pm On May 30, 2021
Hello,

I am a Pharmacist 34yrs with band 7
1. (R5.5 L7.5 W7.5 S7.5)

2. (R6.5,W6,L7.5,S7.5)

Please guide me on the necessary steps for PNP. Currently having a family of 3

Please every detail especially cost of each step will be helpful.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 7:32pm On May 30, 2021
Abdulyakeen:
Hello,

I am a Pharmacist 34yrs with band 7
1. (R5.5 L7.5 W7.5 S7.5)

2. (R6.5,W6,L7.5,S7.5)

Please guide me on the necessary steps for PNP. Currently having a family of 3

Please every detail especially cost of each step will be helpful.

Thanks

If you want to practice as a pharmacist in Canada, you should evaluate your credentials with Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (professional body for Pharmacists). If you just want to get points for eduy without practicing, use WES.

It's advisable to rewrite IELTS General. Target 8777 (LRSW).

With your ECA (PEBC or WES) and IELTS, create an Express entry profile.

Google different provinces and their immigration program. E.g. Google Saskatchewan PNP, get they requirements and apply. If you're lucky, you get an NOI.

Spend the next 3 hours reading from Page 1 here: https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

After 3 hours, you should have an idea of how Express Entry works and associated costs

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 8:13pm On May 30, 2021
YakubuLagos:
Good day everyone.

My discipline is as follows:

1) Diploma in Computer Engineering

2) B.Eng in Computer Engineering

3) M.sc in Information Technology

4) M.Sc in Electrical Electronics Engineering

I'm 37 years old with a family of two and I want to apply for Canada or USA for a doctorate degree.

Do you think I stand any chance based on my age?

Is it better off I go the Canadian immigration route?

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks in advance.

Simulate your CRS score and if your score is high enough, you should get an ITA.

Evaluate one of your MSc degrees with WES and write IELTS General (target 8777 / LRSW).

Your spouse should also evaluate her highest credentials and write the IELTS. If she's younger, has an masters or 2 degrees, and maxes out her IELTS, she'll get a higher score and should be the principal applicant.

With your IELTS and ECA, you both should create separate Express Entry profiles.

If your CRS score is higher than the next FSW cut off score, you should get an ITA.

You can also explore the PNP route.

Spend the next 3 hours reading from Page 1 here: https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 8:23pm On May 30, 2021
ayoyori:

That's one complicated process but I'll try it. Thanks a lot

If you're evaluating your LLB and don't mind waiting for 20 - 25 weeks, then try CES.

Creating an application and making payment is pretty straight forward.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dennyjuff: 9:09pm On May 30, 2021
Debbieeeeeee:

I’m just wondering how people forget visa denials or they felt they could do without disclosing it and then they hear they can be banned for misrepresentation. This is just me thinking aloud
People can forget. Haba. It’s very possible.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by FreeManreal: 9:18pm On May 30, 2021
Debbieeeeeee:

Don’t overthink it.

It was an omission when answering the question and not intentional.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by dacutebaby: 9:51pm On May 30, 2021
Hello house please anyone here done WES assessment for CIPM Certificate, please what is the process of requesting transcript from CIPM
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by aliadi2: 10:07pm On May 30, 2021
Hello all ...... First time on this thread .... Have been reading from page 1, but i would like to ask some questions.
1. I own a small poultry farm so i am not sure if it is noc 0821 or 8252 that i should use.
2. I have been seeing people here using siblings to claim point but can i use my uncle to claim point ( as in my fathers younger brother).
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by adeniyi3971(m): 8:27am On May 31, 2021
Guys please I’m back again with another question.

My sisters husband is not interested in migrating.

Will it affect my sisters application?
Can my sister apply without him?
I’ll welcome any additional advise. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by nymphomaniac(m): 9:50am On May 31, 2021
“...Based on data provided by the provinces and territories up to May 25, only 0.15 per cent of vaccinated Canadians became infected by the virus 14 days or more after their first dose.

“Compared to unvaccinated cases in these jurisdictions, these people were more likely to report no symptoms and less likely to experience severe illness requiring hospitalization,” Theresa Tam, Canada’s top doctor, said at a federal COVID-19 briefing on Friday.

“This aligns well with vaccine effectiveness studies showing strong protection against severe illness.”...”

At this rate, we should get a draw by August/September.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by amaya21: 10:01am On May 31, 2021
It is possible - she can apply with unaccompanying spouse. However, he must still be listed in her application (although as unaccompanying). Also, she must still get him to do medicals and her POF should cover him and any kids they might have. This applies even if he is unaccompanying.

adeniyi3971:
Guys please I’m back again with another question.

My sisters husband is not interested in migrating.

Will it affect my sisters application?
Can my sister apply without him?
I’ll welcome any additional advise. Thanks in anticipation

(1) (2) (3) ... (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.