Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (654) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1363483 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by whalleh: 9:06am On Aug 02, 2021
brogxy:

I can take you if interested but you must be ready to dedicate your time.

I am Interested too. Abeg help me o.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by flosure: 10:27am On Aug 02, 2021
Thanks Littyprincess, maybe I didnt get to explain properly. I am alreay in Canada. But my Sister that got call for Nomination is in Nigeria and the two kids from our late sister stays with her as she is the one training both of them now including her 3 kids.

littyprincess:

It’s not done that way. Your late sisters kids are yours. They’ve been in your care. So why are you thinking of adding them to another entirely different sisters application? I’m not sure they are even legally yours already. Even you would have problems adding them to your own application talkless of your sister. The visa officer would assume the children are being adopted purely for Pr benefits and he wouldn’t be wrong because that is clearly what you’re trying to do. I can assure you that there is almost a 100percent chance of your sister being called to Accra for an interview if she adds those kids to her application. But go ahead and do whatever you want. Be ready to bear the consequences though.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 10:31am On Aug 02, 2021
flosure:
Need some help. I have two kids from my late sister (6 months ago) . She has two kids (5 and 2 years). Now they just invited another of our sister and we wanted to add the two kids to already 3 years they have. How should this be done.

Your sister who wants to apply for EE would need to adopt your late sister's children before adding them to her application

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 10:32am On Aug 02, 2021
Those who are considering using 25% PFA balance may want to look at this LOE suggested back in the day:

https://www.nairaland.com/5187408/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/50#78619333

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by beepromise: 10:47am On Aug 02, 2021
Hello everyone,
I am trying to pay the application fee of OINP and I keep getting this error (please see attached).

I trying pay with my GT Dollar Debit Mastercard. This is the first time I am using the card. Could there be a problem with the card or the plaform

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by achmed1(m): 10:53am On Aug 02, 2021
Senbonzakura:

Let's assume you're right. Regardless, they insist that you write with only pencils..... This is naija oh.
Also, recently IELTS withheld results and asked the test takers to write a hand witten 2 page essay and scan it to them. Obviously to confirm that what was written in their tests was by the test takers.

Brov, I am in this situation oo. I sat the IELTS for UKVI test on 10 July and till date no result. I have provided the hand written note to them.

I wonder, from any past experience, how long do you think this matter could be resolved and results released?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nigga99: 11:20am On Aug 02, 2021
Good day guys, please help fill this survey to help in creation of a migration/travel guide app. Thank You
https://forms.gle/t8KxkBaKBJnokKTF9
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by clefkelly(m): 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
Insufficient funds could be a reason. Have a minimum of 1300usd balance and try again.
beepromise:
Hello everyone,
I am trying to pay the application fee of OINP and I keep getting this error (please see attached).

I trying pay with my GT Dollar Debit Mastercard. This is the first time I am using the card. Could there be a problem with the card or the plaform

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by esosa4real(m): 12:37pm On Aug 02, 2021
eyedd:
Hello guys, is it possible to apply for express entry when you're a Nigerian living in the UK?

I got a post-graduate visa to the UK, but my end goal is to finally get a Canadian PR. So, is it possible to enter the pool or apply from the UK?

Yes it's very very possible. Lotta Nigerians now in canada did that!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by flosure: 12:37pm On Aug 02, 2021
But heard that adoption take more than 6 months

GraciousWords:

Your sister who wants to apply for EE would need to adopt your late sister's children before adding them to her application
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by esosa4real(m): 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
it's been a longtime since i walked this threads!! I wish everyone seeking PR a complete success. Trust me, you are making the right decision.

Meanwhile, I yaff come to pack our beloved Dokitors in the house, i.e those who need guidance oh on the EE journey smiley

Our main doctor's group which is over 3 years now is full with everyone settled in Canada. So we are thinking of making a new group strictly for Nigerian Doctors seeking ITA.

Nah my own contribution be that, if interested send me your telegram ID, Godbless!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Easykay2020: 1:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
Hi guys, please I need your opinions on this.... i submitted my EE application in November 2020 and been waiting patiently on updates since then, gcms notes indicate my file is in Accra and eligibility hasn’t been passed.... I recently saw this post attached flying about in different groups and I thought to do a quick google search of my name and results came up with two businesses which I registered with cac few years ago. Issue is I never mentioned those businesses in my application as they were just side hustles and I didn’t claim points for them and also one was inactive while the other was just off and on for a while. In my case, My LinkedIn doesn’t show any of the businesses it’s just what’s in my personal history in the application that’s on my LinkedIn but a google search of my name pops up both businesses as a co-director for one and a sole proprietor for the other , do I raise a webform to inform them or do I just leave it ??

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Kampack: 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2021
Hi all,
Please is it acceptable to type all through in capital letters for IELTS listening section?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
flosure:

Read here: nieces and nephews are not considered dependents for the purposes of permanent residence applications

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=343&top=14
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2021
GraciousWords:

Read here: nieces and nephew are not considered dependents for the purposes of permanent residence applications

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=343&top=14
Even after adoption?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by sweetoma: 1:53pm On Aug 02, 2021
Easykay2020:
Hi guys, please I need your opinions on this.... i submitted my EE application in November 2020 and been waiting patiently on updates since then, gcms notes indicate my file is in Accra and eligibility hasn’t been passed.... I recently saw this post attached flying about in different groups and I thought to do a quick google search of my name and results came up with two businesses which I registered with cac few years ago. Issue is I never mentioned those businesses in my application as they were just side hustles and I didn’t claim points for them and also one was inactive while the other was just off and on for a while. In my case, My LinkedIn doesn’t show any of the businesses it’s just what’s in my personal history in the application that’s on my LinkedIn but a google search of my name pops up both businesses as a co-director for one and a sole proprietor for the other , do I raise a webform to inform them or do I just leave it ??

Wow so they do online searches on applications. Interesting. Lemme quickly google myself lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ifehanmi: 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2021
achmed1:

Brov, I am in this situation oo. I sat the IELTS for UKVI test on 10 July and till date no result. I have provided the hand written note to them.

I wonder, from any past experience, how long do you think this matter could be resolved and results released?

I'm in the same boat, albeit for GT
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by littyprincess: 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2021
flosure:

They can’t do it without adoption. Even with adoption, it would be very difficult cuz IRCC would want to properly investigate first. But without adoption papers, it won’t be possible at all

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2021
Easykay2020:
If I can understand this screenshot you posted correctly, this person in question was sent a procedural fairness letter and he still lied via the affidavit and claimed otherwise hence the final refusal.
In your case you failed to mention it, so if updating them with your status of owning two companies makes you sleep well at night please do it so your heart can stop jumping and while at it don’t forget to mention your actual role in the company so it doesn’t lead to misrepresentation.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MrPres: 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2021
Hello house,

Please i need to be clarified on something. So my wife and i were in the pool mid last year but we got out because her Ielts expired. We are back to the pool now tho because she has retaken her IELTS and by the grace of God even scored higher than the previous. So here is my issue. she has 3 years continuous work experience but i just read that NYSC can be used as work experience as well. The issue is in our last application we did not include the NYSC experience. Can we include it now? would it be seen as inconsistency? PS: my wife is the PA. Please i would need answers from the gurus in the house. Thanks alot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2021
MrPres:
Hello house,

Please i need to be clarified on something. So my wife and i were in the pool mid last year but we got out because her Ielts expired. We are back to the pool now tho because she has retaken her IELTS and by the grace of God even scored higher than the previous. So here is my issue. she has 3 years continuous work experience but i just read that NYSC can be used as work experience as well. The issue is in our last application we did not include the NYSC experience. Can we include it now? would it be seen as inconsistency? PS: my wife is the PA. Please i would need answers from the gurus in the house. Thanks alot
you do not have any application with ircc. You only have an application when you submit after ITA. You should only include the 3 years experience, then after ITA include nysc in personal history. That way you avoid submitting a reference letter for nysc experience

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by achmed1(m): 3:25pm On Aug 02, 2021
ifehanmi:

I'm in the same boat, albeit for GT

What's up with IELTS People? I am getting tired ooo. Cos I need the results soon to process my UK VISA.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MrPres: 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2021
Lagbaja88:
you do not have any application with ircc. You only have an application when you submit after ITA. You should only include the 3 years experience, then after ITA include nysc in personal history. That way you avoid submitting a reference letter for nysc experience

Thanks for your response. I think i would follow your advice. we are currently at 475, i was hoping the 1 year nysc would get us more points, that was why i asked. But getting reference letter from her NYSC PPA at sokoto would not be an easy task lol.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by smss23naija: 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
Hey!

Is anyone waiting for IRCC to contact them about their expired COPR?

What can I do pending that? I have reached out to them via webform and no response yet.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2021
MrPres:

Thanks for your response. I think i would follow your advice. we are currently at 475, i was hoping the 1 year nysc would get us more points, that was why i asked. But getting reference letter from her NYSC PPA at sokoto would not be an easy task lol.
its not that hard just hold ransom money when going grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2021
MrPres:

She already has 3years experience, so no need.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MrPres: 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2021
Lagbaja88:
its not that hard just hold ransom money when going grin

hahaha. no be small ransom o.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MrPres: 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2021
Nenyezz:
She already has 3years experience, so no need.

Okay. Thanks alot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2021
smss23naija:
Hey!

Is anyone waiting for IRCC to contact them about their expired COPR?

What can I do pending that? I have reached out to them via webform and no response yet.

Thanks
Call & web form as you already stated
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by eyedd: 4:46pm On Aug 02, 2021
esosa4real:

Yes it's very very possible. Lotta Nigerians now in canada did that!!

Thank you, when it's time to certify documents, etc can it be done while I'm in the UK?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 5:25pm On Aug 02, 2021
Easykay2020:
You need your gcms notes to confirm exactly why your eligibility hasn’t been passed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.