Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (656) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1362065 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by zeb04(f): 1:54pm On Aug 03, 2021
esosa4real:
it's been a longtime since i walked this threads!! I wish everyone seeking PR a complete success. Trust me, you are making the right decision.

Meanwhile, I yaff come to pack our beloved Dokitors in the house, i.e those who need guidance oh on the EE journey smiley

Our main doctor's group which is over 3 years now is full with everyone settled in Canada. So we are thinking of making a new group strictly for Nigerian Doctors seeking ITA.

Nah my own contribution be that, if interested send me your telegram ID, Godbless!

interested. telegram name Priscilla
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 03, 2021
D'accord !
GraciousWords:

nieces and nephews cannot be dependents for PR, so she was advised to tell her sister to adopt the nieces and nephews. A niece once adopted becomes a daughter. A nephew once adopted becomes a son.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by smss23naija: 4:09pm On Aug 03, 2021
Is there a number to call them? Also, is it worth calling them?

Debbieeeeeee:

Call & web form as you already stated
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by intrinsicniyi(m): 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2021
Help!!!

Hi,

Hope everyone is doing great.

Is there a group for people in Toronto? I'm touching down 3rd week of August with my expired COPR/PRV after almost a year of approval. I would like to connect with new people. I'll be around for 2weeks and yeah, I'm vaccinated.

#I'm not ready to come to this Canada & not connect with people Ooo.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2021
intrinsicniyi:
Help!!!

Hi,

Is there a group for people in Toronto? I'm touching down 3rd week of August with my expired COPR/PRV after almost a year of approval. I would like to connect with new people. I'll be around for 2weeks and yeah, I'm vaccinated.

Thanks.
there are different groups on WhatsApp and telegram. If to say you be girl i for connect with you hahahahaa grin grin.

As you are in this waka join different groups o, from there you will build a community before and when you land.

You should join clubhouse too. The Canada people there hang out often
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by FubeeWubee: 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
Hello House. I am back.
I want to increase my CRS score.
Does WES evaluate CIPM certificate? I am about to register and I need to be sure so I don’t waste money on irrelevant certifications.
What other certifications does WES evaluate? Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
FubeeWubee:
Hello House. I am back.
Does WES evaluate CIPM certificate? I am about to register and I need to be sure so I don’t waste money on irrelevant certifications.
yes they do. Use search button to see ppr stories of people who have used it

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by TishTon: 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2021
Good evening,
Please I'd like some clarification on the credential evaluation process for nurses. Are they to required to verify their license? Is there a professional body designated for this.
Also is NOC 6235 suitable for bankers (relationship manager). Does it require licensure in Canada.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by cnwamo(m): 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2021
esosa4real:
it's been a longtime since i walked this threads!! I wish everyone seeking PR a complete success. Trust me, you are making the right decision.

Meanwhile, I yaff come to pack our beloved Dokitors in the house, i.e those who need guidance oh on the EE journey smiley

Our main doctor's group which is over 3 years now is full with everyone settled in Canada. So we are thinking of making a new group strictly for Nigerian Doctors seeking ITA.

Nah my own contribution be that, if interested send me your telegram ID, Godbless!

Please I’m interested but already have my AOR just want to link up with Naija Doctors already in canada.
Telegram @ 5thGeneral
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by FubeeWubee: 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
Lagbaja88:
yes they do. Use search button to see ppr stories of people who have used it

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by sugo1216: 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2021
Hi please i also need answer to this as i am also a new here. i am not sure about how to make payment.
Clararina:
Good Morning All,please I am new here,I want to ask if I can use my UBA naira Mastercard to make payment in the IQAS website?
Please if you have information on this,I would appreciate a reply.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by sugo1216: 8:45pm On Aug 03, 2021
Good day, everyone, I am very very new here, abeg make una no vex for the question whe I wan ask. I started the process of filling the IQAS form in 2019, but became very ill and could not make payment. I used my friend's address in Canada as my address. now I am ready to continue with the process, I went back to my page trying to edit my address as my friend has relocated from her previous address to a new province but it seems I cannot change the address. should I just fill out another form and ignore the old one since I did not make payment.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2021
sugo1216:
Good day, everyone, I am very very new here, abeg make una no vex for the question whe I wan ask. I started the process of filling the IQAS form in 2019, but became very ill and could not make payment. I used my friend's address in Canada as my address. now I am ready to continue with the process, I went back to my page trying to edit my address as my friend has relocated from her previous address to a new province but it seems I cannot change the address. should I just fill out another form and ignore the old one since I did not make payment.
open another account
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Samuelobiora19(m): 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2021
FubeeWubee:
Hello House. I am back.

Hello, try sending me a PM, there is a better,faster and legitimate way of getting a 2nd degree..You would need your Bsc TRANSCRIPTS (student's copy), Statement of Result or certificate, Passport Photograph, O'level result..It is a pre-HND certification,and your credentials will be sent electronically to WES..Start to Finish of the process is about a month or less..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by mastravel: 9:21pm On Aug 03, 2021
FubeeWubee:
Hello House. I am back.
You can take the first 4 paper of CIMA (BA1-BA4) or ACCA F1-F3 (foundation in accounting)... Either of the two can be done within two months.

For comprehensive study material, registration and exam center nearest to you...(08106337690)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by mastravel: 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2021
Samuelobiora19:

Hello, try sending me a PM, there is a better,faster and legitimate way of getting a 2nd degree..You would need your Bsc TRANSCRIPTS (student's copy), Statement of Result or certificate, Passport Photograph, O'level result..It is a pre-HND certification,and your credentials will be sent electronically to WES..Start to Finish of the process is about a month or less..
The stress of gathering all these documents alone is enough for him to pass CIMA/ACCA/CIPM

Plus you need to stop whatever reason is behind this

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2021
FubeeWubee:
Hello House. I am back.
Yes they do. Other certificates include, BCS, CIIN, CIMA (BA1 to BA4), ACCA F1 to F3. Most of the options are faster than CIPM depending on how well you are willing to study.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:21pm On Aug 03, 2021
Easykay2020:
Hi guys, please I need your opinions on this.... i submitted my EE application in November 2020 and been waiting patiently on updates since then, gcms notes indicate my file is in Accra and eligibility hasn’t been passed.... I recently saw this post attached flying about in different groups and I thought to do a quick google search of my name and results came up with two businesses which I registered with cac few years ago. Issue is I never mentioned those businesses in my application as they were just side hustles and I didn’t claim points for them and also one was inactive while the other was just off and on for a while. In my case, My LinkedIn doesn’t show any of the businesses it’s just what’s in my personal history in the application that’s on my LinkedIn but a google search of my name pops up both businesses as a co-director for one and a sole proprietor for the other , do I raise a webform to inform them or do I just leave it ??
See I will advise you to raise a webform just to be on a safer side. You should have just included them in personal history but it isn't too late to include to avoid stories that touch..... ITA is very costly, you can't afford to jeopardize your application because of trivial things.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:26pm On Aug 03, 2021
Emmandu:

Pls where did u get this info. Need to know if I need to send my acca diploma transcript to them..
Please send it to WES ASAP! They evaluate it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2021
Rhemmymatician:
I thought WES said they don't evaluate professional certifications. I hope CILT can do same too

They evaluate some like BCS, ACCA, CIMA, CIIN, CIPM etc
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ciwi: 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
Samuelobiora19:

Hello, if you can get a student copy of your transcripts, reach-out to me let me tell you what you can do to get 2 or more degree..It is easier

Why not share here so we can all learn

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Emmandu(f): 11:08pm On Aug 03, 2021
Prettiepearlz:

Please send it to WES ASAP! They evaluate it.
Thanks for the reply.
Pls, I read on WES website were it was stated that transcript shldnt be sent directly...also saw it somewhere were it was indicated that the REF no must be on the transcript with a stamp across the opening of the envelope.
Now my question is, if I am going to send my ACCA diploma myself is it going to be accepted and how do I include the ref no on the transcript as it is going to be sent online and its a soft copy which I will download from ACCA student account and send across to WES OR do I print the transcript write the Ref no on it then scan and send to WES. Also for my BSC I don't know if it is best I tell my school to send it online or via courier service....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prettiepearlz(f): 11:14pm On Aug 03, 2021
Emmandu:

Thanks for the reply.
Pls, I read on WES website were it was stated that transcript shldnt be sent directly...also saw it somewhere were it was indicated that the REF no must be on the transcript with a stamp across the opening of the envelope.
Now my question is, if I am going to send my ACCA diploma myself is it going to be accepted and how do I include the ref no on the transcript as it is going to be sent online and its a soft copy which I will download from ACCA student account and send across to WES OR do I print the transcript write the Ref no on it then scan and send to WES. Also for my BSC I don't know if it is best I tell my school to send it online or via courier service....
Send a mail to both institutions (ACCA & your Uni) to send your transcript to Wes. As for your second question, anyone is fine as long as its coming from the institution.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Samuelobiora19(m): 11:30pm On Aug 03, 2021
ciwi:

Why not share here so we can all learn

Okay..It is a pre-HND offered by Kings Polytechnic Ubiaja..You get your Bsc TRANSCRIPTS,they evaluate it then give you a diploma in the course or a related field..They send your diploma transcripts and certificate electronically to WES..End of Story.. You can actually google the school and send them a Mail..Someone on this thread actually introduced the program to me...I have done for about 3 of my friends.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Samuelobiora19(m): 11:39pm On Aug 03, 2021
mastravel:
The stress of gathering all these documents alone is enough for him to pass CIMA/ACCA/CIPM

Plus you need to stop whatever reason is behind this

I don't understand the statement written in Bold.. Sometimes, it hurts that I will be sharing Canada with your kind of people..How difficult is it to just read and pass,if you have nothing smart to say..?? Bro,plz use your Brain(it ain't illegal yet).

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Emmandu(f): 11:40pm On Aug 03, 2021
Prettiepearlz:

Send a mail to both institutions (ACCA & your Uni) to send your transcript to Wes. As for your second question, anyone is fine as long as its coming from the institution.
Thanks a bunch
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ciwi: 11:45pm On Aug 03, 2021
Samuelobiora19:

Okay...

Thank you. Please what’s the cost implication?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Samuelobiora19(m): 11:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
ciwi:

Thank you. Please what’s the cost implication?

About #230,000..I just did for a close friend recently..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bryancole: 1:21am On Aug 04, 2021
Hello please am curious to know how your going to land with your expired Copr. Thanks

quote author=intrinsicniyi post=104390631]Help!!!

Hi,

Thanks.
[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Regal1st(m): 7:23am On Aug 04, 2021
Sir/Ma I humbly request for a copy - signed/stamp and on their Letterhead letter from Zenith Bank since I am using the same bank, Thanks in anticipation.

Lindakam:
Hi. I am new here. Although I have been following as a guest. A situation whereby you have the funds in naira but you proceed to buy dollars from black market due to fluctuating Naira rates. Would it fly? I don't intend to spend the dollars. If yes, which SOA do I use?.. Thank you

quote author=WeAreDLucky1s post=96370823]

Hey AyeeshaB,

CAVEAT: I AM NOT A VO neither do I process applications for people, but like most people in this thread, I have applied for this, I want the best for everyone and surely, my application is in good stand. So, whatever is written below is an unbiased interpretation of what is on the IRCC's website alongside proven personal experience and knowledge from this forum.

I am particularly taking a keen interest in this question even if it has been answered multiple times before. This is because I delayed my "plugging" into the pool for almost 2 years searching for how to gather the POF, how to meet the requirement while ensuring that I abide by their rules (since 2017). Also, I feel it would be quite informative if I pour out all I know about it and the "general" confusion surrounding POF AND THE SIX MONTH SOA (Statement of Account).

I see the majority of your questions centers around POF, as such let's take a quick view of what qualifies in order to present an acceptable POF. (no sentiments attached)

So, I made a quick road trip to the IRCC's portal on the page with the sub-header "WHAT WE ACCEPT AS PROOF"; Link HERE. Image below.

In the image, I made some inkings with 4 Colours; - let me explain;
1. RED: What you cannot use - in your case, this has no effect, so we will skip it since you'll be using "Money in the Bank" (let's call it Cash). This by all means is the easiest form to prove because it is the sole form that meets their requirement 100%.

2. YELLOW: Borrowed Funds. Well, the only way the VO can prove that the money is not borrowed by you presenting ONLY A LETTER (This is what is requested) is by ensuring you have a history with the bank or financial institution, thus, the reason for the AVERAGE BALANCE FOR THE PAST 6 MONTHS. Note: this will be low if you just recently dropped a lump sum or rarely use the account. - A red flag. Also 6months Average is not 6Months SOA, in fact, you're actually giving the VO work to do by converting your raw data (cash entries) into 6months Average. - Sorry, no yellow inking on Nairaland tongue

3. GREEN: Readily available cash for settlement aka "everyday spending". This is where "CASH IS KING" got its entitlement and the edge over every other means for POF. Remember - CASH IS KING. I am a witness to this.

4. BLUE: How to Prove your money. This, clearly stated with 5 bullets and 4 sub-points what is required to effectively prove you have the minimum required money needed for settlement in Canada.

Now that we know what and how to prove a POF, let's have a deep dive into your questions.

1. Is it okay if the bank letter/ statement is up to 3 weeks old before the application submission date or what is a safe acceptable timeline?
- Please let's assume you stick with what is requested - A LETTER - NOT STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT! In this case, if you have always had your money since forever in that account, you may just pull up a recent letter that meets those requirements in the bullet. Note, recent here is subjective, however, if you can get a letter of 3weeks old in their requested format, I doubt it will be an issue.
ANS: It is Okay. There is no "safe acceptable timeline" per the information on the IRCC page.
Mine: First POF - a week old, Second: 2 weeks plus.
- Never got ADR for Fund. - Never! (FYI: Submitted POF twice because of the new addition, although my first already covers for the new addition(new baby), I just prefer to make documentation easy for the VO - Choice)

2. In a case where I want to include salary inflows into my account do I need the whole account statement for the duration or I can take a screenshot of the exact inflow days?
No one really asked for SOA (Statement of Account). This is just a conception someone coined possibly to avoid unnecessary suspicion and probably to explain some certain inflows. Well, today it has gotten general acceptance - I blame no one.
ANS: There is absolutely no need to highlight or screenshot specifics. If you want to add SOA, it should be because you want to "sleep well or at least give yourself the benefit of doubt" that you were able to prove your POF or cover your tracks, grin as the case may be.
MINE: First - Only the official letter from Zenith Bank - Savings Account, Second - Only the official letter from Zenith Bank - Savings Account! grin No SOA whatsoever - Na! I don't buy that. I believe in the simplicity of my application.
Note: both letters at the 2 Instances met their bullets - I ensured I drafted it for the bank and had them give me in that format. - You can PM me if you want a copy - signed/stamp and on their Letterhead. - Never got ADR for Fund. - Never! (My application was confirmed approved in 3months, if not for Corona wey come pour sand inside my garri, and now baby come join grin I no go kill myself nah grin grin grin)

3. Do all the addresses on all my documents need to be the same (current address, PCC, bank statement/letter, Pension letter). I have not updated my addresses in some of my banks.
ANS: Hey, worry less! The majority of these documents do not even have your past, current, or future address lol. Seriously, don't worry about all these. There are days ahead where you'll pray to sleep only because of endless thoughts about your submitted application and the wait. Please don't start this way. No Nah. Please get your document and upload it.
PCC - Purple page - No address, Bank Letter - No address, RSA/PFA - No address. So, why the headache.

4. Is it okay after application to move money from where it was, I do not intend to spend it, I just want to Invest it while I wait for PPR because it has been lying in my dollar account for months with no interest.
ANS: Please do not make things complicated, in fact, try to make it simple for you, yourself, and everyone. What I would advise you is to put on a scale, the benefit of both decisions - That is, if you leave your money the way it is in the bank VS if you move it. Trust me, if you do the latter it throws a red flag should they mistakenly ask for Schedule 4A - ADR for POF (You've got only one shot away from straight rejection - surely, you don't want to be in this situation) or even if your application has been approved and you fly, how do you want to explain to any "overzealous" CBSA officer at your POE.
My advice is please leave the money there, after all, unless you plan to stay ONE YEAR after PPR before you travel, then you can invest after PPR, the ROI on most investment isn't that glorious, anyways! When you reach your apartment for obodo Canada, you can make it the first in your TODO list grin
MINE: Family of 4 yet, I allow the money to stay stupid there in the bank by now (11months) it would be close to another Million if invested in ordinary yeye 12% Mutual Funds self. But 1M isn't worth a rejection abeg, only IELTS self take almost 600K from me. Biko I cannot come and settle fight with VO wey no like to hear word.

Once again, I personally want to say the issue of POF is one that has hindered many, caused rejection, and has caused many headaches to plenty. Like all issues of Money, always remember the easier it is to explain the better it is to convince, anyone.

I hope this has been informative and helpful, and I'll like to thank you for reading.

(1) (2) (3) ... (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.