Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (669) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1368097 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ultimus: 1:20pm On Aug 14, 2021
Onedimple:
I waited for 2 years before COPR, and I am glad that I did not give up. It was worth it. I get the frustration, and my prayer is that, things get back to normal with the processing because of the lots of investments that people have put into the process.

You should have preceded with this. You waited two years for CoPR but think people should not complain or hold Canada accountable. Because they are doing what you refused to do while you waited?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 1:28pm On Aug 14, 2021
AgreatMan:

That's my original post in that screenshot, n I don't know how we got here.

People, especially on this group must now do "everything" to get d jab.
We got here when you said running to Ghana to get jabbed when you already know we have stock in country.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DiscerningSpy: 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2021
Please can I get someone in this thread willing to mentor me through the whole process of relocating to Canada. I'm new to the process and thread and don't know where to start from. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2021
DiscerningSpy:
Please can I get someone in this thread willing to mentor me through the whole process of relocating to Canada. I'm new to the process and thread and don't know where to start from. Thanks
You are welcome.
Read page 1 of this thread when you are done we are here if you have any other questions.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by abnot: 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2021
AgreatMan:

I don't know why u are being combative.

USA graciously donated 4M Vax...when will we stop begging?

4M Moderna was delivered 12 days ago, I bet they r waiting for EU to donate 4M needles. You really want me to dig into this

Just get d Vax no Matter what. Where did I tell anybody not to get it.
As a continent Africa is weak and does not have the resources to procure these vaccines for all. There is nothing wrong with seeking help in matters of health.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DiscerningSpy: 2:05pm On Aug 14, 2021
MissMa01:

You are welcome.
Read page 1 of this thread when you are done we are here if you have any other questions.

Thanks. Will definitely do that.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bigdemo(m): 2:14pm On Aug 14, 2021
Lagbaja88:
so you got a job in Quebec without interview or even knowing how to speak French. Keep falling for scam
Montreal is an English speaking city in Quebec
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 3:39pm On Aug 14, 2021
Ultimus:

At the very least, this is lacks depth in thought. At best, it is a needless attempt at denigrating the valid emotions of others.

IRCC made people jump through stringent and elitist metrics to be chosen, collected processing fees from them, promised them timelines and reneged on that, keeping people in total darkness and uncertainty in their lives. Some applications are held as long as 30 months and you say they shouldn't complain or withdraw their applications. How is this even a wise thing to say?
This conversation reminds me of when someone said “we” on a particular group should be grateful to the licensing body for allowing us convert our licenses for that amount and we shouldn’t complain about the incessant increments of fees because they kept increasing the fees per diet and people complained. Anyway we hope by September which i strongly believe draws will begin again then and PPR’s will be released , people will get in, at least they’ll douse the tension on the group and also put a stop to silly questions like someone should put me through from the beginning
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by hurryup123(m): 3:47pm On Aug 14, 2021
Six of us in a family all graduates no job@ll
please who get any link in any federal parastatal/ Multinational companies please help any of us

B.SC Computer sc (2:1) male UNN

B.SC computer sc (2:2) female UNN

B.sc Accountancy (2:1) M.sc statistics PhD statistics. female UNN

B.sc Accountancy (2:2) Female UNN

B.SC Hospitality/tourism mgmt (2:1) Female and best graduant M.sc inview IMSU

B.sc soil science tech (2:2) male Futo

THANKS AND GOD BLESS

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Onedimple: 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2021
Favouriteguy:

Thank you bro.
The pre arrival stuff, what is it really about? Is it compulsory to register?

I haven't taken any Jab of the vaccine yet, do u think that will cause a possible delay when PPR is finally out?

Pre-arrival programs are to help you settle in well when you come. I did that with CCIS before I got here. They link you up with resources that might be useful to you as a newcomer.
I would advice you get your jabs before coming because it is somehow being enforced now by the government and you may not be able to travel if you have not been vaccinated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Onedimple: 5:40pm On Aug 14, 2021
Ultimus:

You should have preceded with this. You waited two years for CoPR but think people should not complain or hold Canada accountable. Because they are doing what you refused to do while you waited?

I get it that you are not happy about the delays. I am so sorry about that but may I tell you that COVID made it more difficult. Immigration processes were impacted not just in Canada. I was supposed to attend an event in the USA last month but there are delays with US embassies visa processing too. Most people work from home here and are not willing to take any COVID risk, so this slowed down the process as well.

You don't want to know what I did during mine. But my prayer is that, everything will not only get back to normal but with speed for everyone.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Onedimple: 5:43pm On Aug 14, 2021
Ultimus:

At the very least, this is lacks depth in thought. At best, it is a needless attempt at denigrating the valid emotions of others.

IRCC made people jump through stringent and elitist metrics to be chosen, collected processing fees from them, promised them timelines and reneged on that, keeping people in total darkness and uncertainty in their lives. Some applications are held as long as 30 months and you say they shouldn't complain or withdraw their applications. How is this even a wise thing to say?

But it is also foolish and unwise to condemn a country and process, and still want to benefit from them.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by dayemola: 5:46pm On Aug 14, 2021
dayemola:
Dear all,
Glad to be here,
please I need help on which surname to use for WES evaluation. My passport surname is different from my credentials surname as am now married. Please I need help so that I can go ahead with the Evaluation.
Kindly assist.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Yellowmellow(f): 6:09pm On Aug 14, 2021
I'm 6 months post aor and all I can say is OMO!!!!! This wait is killing!! cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Pelummmmy101: 6:14pm On Aug 14, 2021
Hello guys, I can help you with IQAS application and payment.
Contact me on: 08168834124
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 6:16pm On Aug 14, 2021
Yellowmellow:
I'm 6 months post aor and all I can say is OMO!!!!! This wait is killing!! cry
Same and I know it’s not a competition but imagine those with 2018 AORs.
I’d be super depressed -IRCC is messing with mental health
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by sweetoma: 6:36pm On Aug 14, 2021
I’m almost running mad. The way I immersed myself in French for over 9months, neglecting all other aspects of my life Including work. Just to come now and be waiting aimlessly. The annoying part is if you venture on twitter and see the way IRCC is ignoring all enquiries related to FSW, it’s just inhumaine. At the end of the day, it’s not the wait that is bad, it’s the fear that the stream may be discontinued. If we at least had a timeline to look forward to, it would be easier

MissMa01:

Same and I know it’s not a competition but imagine those with 2018 AORs.
I’d be super depressed -IRCC is messing with mental health

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by mikeayus(m): 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2021
sweetoma:
I’m almost running mad. The way I immersed myself in French for over 9months, neglecting all other aspects of my life Including work. Just to come now and be waiting aimlessly. The annoying part is if you venture on twitter and see the way IRCC is ignoring all enquiries related to FSW, it’s just inhumaine. At the end of the day, it’s not the wait that is bad, it’s the fear that the stream may be discontinued. If we at least had a timeline to look forward to, it would be easier

I dont think they would discontinue FSW, I believe they would make some notable changes to the eligibility factors though....lets keep being Optimistic
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2021
sweetoma:

I understand how you feel.
They lack transparency and Ofcourse being political about it.
It would be easier if they could be honest and say “hey we don’t have the capacity to process all 750k plus PR applications and we will need a year” or “we are suspending FSW for now” that way hopefuls can either plan for a study option or make plans for a different country.

Nonetheless, I am certain we will all get a positive outcome in the end.
We just need to remain calm.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by sweetoma: 7:16pm On Aug 14, 2021
I hope you are right. Let’s keep the hope alive

mikeayus:

I dont think they would discontinue FSW, I believe they would make some notable changes to the eligibility factors though....lets keep being Optimistic

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by sweetoma: 7:17pm On Aug 14, 2021
Exactly! ��� anyway by Gods grace it will end in praise. I’m looking hopefully at September.

MissMa01:

I understand how you feel.
They lack transparency and Ofcourse being political about it.
It would be easier if they could be honest and say “hey we don’t have the capacity to process all 750k plus PR applications and we will need a year” or “we are suspending FSW for now” that way hopefuls can either plan for a study option or make plans for a different country.

Nonetheless, I am certain we will all get a positive outcome in the end.
We just need to remain calm.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by cc150615(f): 7:59pm On Aug 14, 2021
Missma01, just here to say I love you. #NoHomo.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 8:13pm On Aug 14, 2021
cc150615:
Missma01, just here to say I love you. #NoHomo.
big hug

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ezugov2008(m): 8:26pm On Aug 14, 2021
Rhodia:
I am a newbie on this journey
Hoping to relocate with my husband and 2 kids
So confused by the numerous steps.
Please what is the first step to getting WES evaluation for MBA ?
I don't even know where to start from embarassed

This post is since 2020. Have you relocated now?

To evaluate you document with WES, you can register on their website and send your documents to them electronically.

Here is a detailed explanation

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Venom104: 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2021
Dimple10:

Hello,
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by littyprincess: 9:58pm On Aug 14, 2021
Ultimus:

This whole rant reeks of an asinine superiority complex and ill-advised bias towards one's own country.

I will just respond to the CoPR talk. I want you to go on Twitter under IRCC's or Marco Mendicino's tweets, you will see why people found different means to land and did not let their CoPRs expire. The Canada you're defending, particularly their immigration system, is steeped in time wasting atavistic practices and rank incompetence.
The truth is a bitter pill. You better swallow it. Stay there and be confusing yourself with plenty english. Facts is that Canada is superior to our Nigeria. If Our resources were being properly managed by our government, then I wouldn’t have to say it. If Canada wasn’t superior to Nigeria, you wouldn’t be on this thread looking for ways to run away. You might as well withdraw your application and sitdown in your more superior Nigeria. Delusional! P.S nobody is going to put their citizens at risk just to let new people land. Their responsibility and utmost priority is/should be their citizens/residents and not foreigners. Well you won’t understand because your government doesn’t function.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by littyprincess: 10:03pm On Aug 14, 2021
Ultimus:

What are you even saying? Is IRCC delaying the applications for no reason? Aren’t you seeing that we are in a pandemic? Aren’t you hearing about the numbers of people that are dying? Abi the pandemic nor reach your side? She said what she said. It’s not fair but if you’re going to complain all day, you might as well withdraw your application so you can have peace of mind and ‘certainty’ as you call it. P.S nobody should even tag me. I know it’s not fair and that it’s also frustrating but I’m tired of adults grumbling all over the internet. All these complaining isn’t going to make the applications process faster.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2021
abnot:

As a continent Africa is weak and does not have the resources to procure these vaccines for all. There is nothing wrong with seeking help in matters of health.
Africa is weak in doing communal things. Their monies are all in the western world by individuals. They are not weak on that one.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by abnot: 10:14pm On Aug 14, 2021
nowhere:

Africa is weak in doing communal things. Their monies are all in the western world by individuals. They are not weak on that one.
African countries are weak and poor. Productivity levels are also low. These monies are still nothing compared to what a G7 member state has at its disposal . Many factors , actions , inactions and colonialism contributed to the poor state of Africa . For now the continent needs as many vaccines as possible
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ayandee: 10:37pm On Aug 14, 2021
sweetoma:

Ne vous inquiétez pas. Your learning french is a good thing, even beyond Canada immigration. It's an asset you gained on this journey. Keep nourishing it. Fsw draws will surely come and you will get your ITA. For those of us awaiting PPR, we shall have cause to smile soon. Bon courage!

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 14, 2021
abnot:

African countries are weak and poor. Productivity levels are also low. These monies are still nothing compared to what a G7 member state has at its disposal . Many factors , actions , inactions and colonialism contributed to the poor state of Africa . For now the continent needs as many vaccines as possible
Okay. If you continue to rely on others or beg, you may not be treated with dignity. Agreed? The same doctors who left Nigeria because of bad leadership and conditions are treating Tinubu in the UK and US and we still want him to become the president.

Africans and blacks do not know or have the capacity to rule and govern anything. Shey Britain no colonize US?

Anyone who wants to hit the withdraw button, should go ahead. Much I sympathize with the situation, we don't have a choice. If Nigeria is like Denmark, most folks won't be complaining. Of course their conditions make them have visa-exemption etc. Finally, if you don't have money, have sense. I no hail IRCC but na as goat bend leg, na him dem dey price am for market.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DrPrincess: 12:26am On Aug 15, 2021
To create your profile with WES, use your new names.
While filling the details about your degree on the WES site, you will see a part where you will fill your previous name as it appears on the degree certificate/credentials (that is the only place you will fill your old name)

dayemola:

Dear all,
Glad to be here,
please I need help on which surname to use for WES evaluation. My passport surname is different from my credentials surname as am now married. Please I need help so that I can go ahead with the Evaluation.
Kindly assist.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.