Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (684) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1360746 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 30, 2021
Go to student thread...
Newsoul14:
Please I want to ask a question

For someone who studied philosophy with 2nd class upper as an undergrad degree..and wants to apply for post grad diploma in Canada...

What course can that person go for??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by cc150615(f): 10:50am On Aug 30, 2021
BossTtdiamonds:
Good day to us all. Please, I want to inquire about what option would be best for me to take now, given the delay in FSWP nomination.

I am currently in the Express Entry pool with a CRS score of 473 points.
I clocked 30 this year, have a master degree and would be completing my PhD early next year (so there's the possibility of raising my point, even if I drop 5 points on age factor).

I work as a data analyst and my work experience is registered under the 2172 NOC code for "Database analysts and data administrators". Although, I have some most of my documentation ready, my POF is currently saved as a liquid asset (USDT) because of the volatile nature of the Naira currency.

I really want to seek an advice on if I should wait for the FSWP to resume, or should I just gun for Ontario or British Columbia PNP?

Please, I need an advice on this.
Gun for any PNP you can get bro, you have nothing to lose. except offcos the extra application fee.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by overlord77: 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
Quick one guys, is it true one's selected province or provinces of choice during Express Entry profile creation, is visible to all other provinces checked off as well.
Putting it straight, can Alberta see that I selected Manitoba or BC for immigration?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
overlord77:
Quick one guys, is it true one's selected province or provinces of choice during Express Entry profile creation, is visible to all other provinces checked off as well.
Putting it straight, can Alberta see that I selected Manitoba or BC for immigration?
no.doesn’t matter. Select all

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lotusgoddess(f): 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2021
Let me ask again oo. Good afternoon everyone

Please, if my friend wants to evaluate her PGD, will she need HND and OND to submit to WES or she needs only her PGD and HND?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Queenhadassah: 2:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
Good afternoon,
When I created my EE profile I selected just 2 provinces, now I want to change it to 'all provinces' how l do I go about it pls?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by dayemola: 3:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
GraciousWords:

Read up on AIPP and other immigration pathways here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada.html

thank you so much.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by dayemola: 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
aussielover:
Hello all ,

Please what is the Validity period for an international police certificate ?

I am thinking of applying now in preparation for going into the pool

Also , I live in Europe , do I need to get a police clearance certificate from nigeria ?
I heard people get police clearance from everywhere they have stayed over a period of time.
its better to have it and be on the safe side.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dimple10: 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2021
Lotusgoddess:
Let me ask again oo. Good afternoon everyone

Please, if my friend wants to evaluate her PGD, will she need HND and OND to submit to WES or she needs only her PGD and HND?

PGD AND either HND or OND IS FINE

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nimi06: 5:08pm On Aug 30, 2021
Good day, please, I need clarification on my qualification while applying for EOI towards PNP.

I am a DVM ( Doctor of Veterinary Medicine ) and on ECA evaluation by WES i was awarded a Canadian equivalency of six years of Professional study in vet medicine. However, I am looking at creating EOI profile for some provinces; but i am confused on the option to pick in terms of qualification. The highest level of qualification options available for the EOI includes;

Master's or doctorate degree, canadian equivalency
bachelor's degree or a three or more year degree program at a university or college
Trade certification equivalent to journey person status in province
Canadian post secondary degree or diploma for a two years or equal.

I am confused, can anyone clarify for me?

Thank you in advance

[quote author=sweetoma post=104222683][/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
Nimi06:
Good day, please, I need clarification on my qualification while applying for EOI towards PNP.

I am a DVM ( Doctor of Veterinary Medicine ) and on ECA evaluation by WES i was awarded a Canadian equivalency of six years of Professional study in vet medicine. However, I am looking at creating EOI profile for some provinces; but i am confused on the option to pick in terms of qualification. The highest level of qualification options available for the EOI includes;

bachelor's degree or a three or more year degree program at a university or college

Thank you in advance

for provinces eoi its a bsc, for express entry its masters equivalent

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lotusgoddess(f): 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
Dimple10:

PGD AND either HND or OND IS FINE

Thank you so much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Samken2: 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2021
How can I apply for Canadian express entry 2022 .
Pls contact me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by tayolawal: 10:55pm On Aug 30, 2021
I want to pay for Permanent Residence Application fee using my GTB Naira Mastercard but the transaction is declined.
What other options can I use to do the online payment?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by rawe45: 11:57pm On Aug 30, 2021
tayolawal:
I want to pay for Permanent Residence Application fee using my GTB Naira Mastercard but the transaction is declined.
What other options can I use to do the online payment?

Naira MasterCard has a Limit of $100. Best is to use a dollar card linked to your USD Dom account.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by tayolawal: 12:27am On Aug 31, 2021
Thanks
rawe45:

Naira MasterCard has a Limit of $100. Best is to use a dollar card linked to your USD Dom account.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by omoluka: 4:24am On Aug 31, 2021
Hello good people of Nairaland, i need a travel agent that can get me a genuine, authentic job offers in Canada .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 6:10am On Aug 31, 2021
omoluka:
Hello good people of Nairaland, i need a travel agent that can get me a genuine, authenthic job offers in Canada .
Ok.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by IamKafee(f): 6:30am On Aug 31, 2021
Las las you go dey alright wink

omoluka:
Hello good people of Nairaland, i need a travel agent that can get me a genuine, authentic job offers in Canada .

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dfazz: 8:40am On Aug 31, 2021
Dfazz:
Please who can assist me with a contact for IMT transcript request, I have been on this since last month and no headway at all
please anyone who have successfully processed transcripts from IMT should assist BIKO
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ayandee: 8:47am On Aug 31, 2021
omoluka:
You will be scammed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Goldenheart002(f): 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
omoluka:

It will end in tears and debt!!! If na so e easy, dis thread for empty ooh. Get all d info u need from page 1 and other Canada related thread then DIY

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2021
omoluka:
the travel agent self should be in Canada if he can do it lol

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bekayy: 3:16pm On Aug 31, 2021
Your mouth too bad. I don laugh for here. grin grin grin grin

IamKafee:
Las las you go dey alright wink

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bekayy: 3:16pm On Aug 31, 2021
Maybe you should try KSA Immigration. He charges like 3000k CAD.

omoluka:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Uzland: 4:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
Nimi06:

Thank you in advance

Your DVM degree is a professional degree (just like MBBS, MBBCh, Doc. Dentistry, & D.Optom), which I gather is deemed equivalent to a master's degree level.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
I sent you a PM. Thank you

Ola240:
did you attend unilag and what year did you do your diploma?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by meldy1110(f): 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2021
Desty4u:
Please someone should help me as am new here. Am planning to write IELTS by October but still finding some aspect of the test difficult. Any recomendation on how to improve on my writing and reading skills. Waiting for your reply, thanks
send an email to jenkinsagwu@gmail.com I could send you materials and give you a contact of my writing coach
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by sweetoma: 7:23am On Sep 01, 2021
Happy new month! May September be the month where it rains ITA’s, PPR’s and COPRS! In Jesus name.

J’espère qu’on va tous être tellement heureux!

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissyVee007: 7:56am On Sep 01, 2021
I need help as I’m completely confused.
I received an email this morning saying I’m no longer eligible for express entry, strange as my IELTS doesn’t expire till November and I had an 8.5 band. Everything has been good up until this email.
I’m so confused.

(1) (2) (3) ... (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.