Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (690) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1361092 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Set4me: 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
Please can I pm you or have the link to the thread. Biko, ẹjọ́.

Ok then, she can go ahead and write ACCA or any other of the short courses recommended on this thread
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 7:17pm On Sep 07, 2021
Vousmevoyez:
Hello please can someone remind me what you're supposed to do when your account is expiring so that if there is a draw, the original date you entered the pool is what reflects on your account even after you renew it~~

If you mean your profile which expires after 12 months, there is no way to extend it. At expiry you need to create a new profile and your entry date into the pool is the date you created the new profile....read here: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1164

For simple profile updates though (e.g. with new IETLTS or new ECA or new dependent), there is no change to the original date you created it.........but an expired profile has no cure, sorry. read here: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1005

#AsFarAsIKnow
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
No FSW yet this year still, this is wickedness fa

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2021
Hi Guys,

I got an Interest Letter from Alberta this evening that they're considering me for their PNP and that I should check their website for details.

On their website the application step includes sending a copy of the letter and EE profile number to an email address that was provided within 2 weeks.

Can I just send a screen snip of the pop up notification as I didn't receive any letter?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lotusgoddess(f): 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2021
GrAnDwEeZ:
Hi Guys,

I got an Interest Letter from Alberta this evening that they're considering me for their PNP and that I should check their website for details.

On their website the application step includes sending a copy of the letter and EE profile number to an email address that was provided within 2 weeks.

Can I just send a screen snip of the pop up notification as I didn't receive any letter?

Congratulations. Please what's your noc and crs?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by JIREN01: 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
Hinoone:
Have Faith

NB PNP
CRS 389
Nomination 600
ITA gotten
Information Session March 30 2021

Praise the Lord Jesus ohh
Hallelujah
Congratulations.
What's your NOC?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
Lotusgoddess:

Congratulations. Please what's your noc and crs?
NOC - 2282
CRS - 483

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by angrybutsane(f): 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2021
Yes , you don't see any message on your account for you to open ?.

GrAnDwEeZ:
Hi Guys,

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by jigga123: 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2021
hazel01:
which signs,cos I have lost hope...my birthday is coming up this month, another 5 points gone

This IRCC should just thank there God that it is not oyibo people that they are dealing with unless they would have sue them to court since. How would you make people to spend so much amount on the processing of this program and at the end you keep them on suspense for a long time not minding the fact that we are loosing points.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 10:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
angrybutsane:
Yes , you don't see any message on your account for you to open ?.

yh I only got a message. The ish is if I should screenshot the message and send as attachment with the mail.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by finestboy1: 11:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
LOL Its their country
jigga123:

This IRCC should just thank there God that it is not oyibo people that they are dealing with unless they would have sue them to court since. How would you make people to spend so much amount on the processing of this program and at the end you keep them on suspense for a long time not minding the fact that we are loosing points.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by oyd213: 11:42pm On Sep 07, 2021
GrAnDwEeZ:

NOC - 2282
CRS - 483

Congratulations, Do you have job offer or relative in Alberta?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by abnot: 11:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
finestboy1:
LOL Its their country
It's their country and their rules. Unfortunately many have allowed their immigration application to have a very strong influence on their lives while the government has relayed no information to applicants. The CEC immigrants are more important to them at the moment.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Haysamo: 12:26am On Sep 08, 2021
Check number 2
https://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating/content/HowToImmigrate/NBProvincialNomineeProgram/ExpressEntry/eligibility_criteria.html

GrAnDwEeZ:
yh I only got a message. The ish is if I should screenshot the message and send as attachment with the mail.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by cc150615(f): 7:00am On Sep 08, 2021
finestboy1:
LOL Its their country
It is their country, but a contract is also a contract (covid was a valid excuse but I don't believe it still is, especially since the vaccine came and you can insist on people being fully vaxxed). In the news a few weeks back, there was a couple (Indian, I think) that actually sued ircc in a court in Canada for delaying their application for over 2 years or so. The court ruled that ircc should make a decision on their application in 30 days or pay them a certain amount. This was despite ircc sayin the delay was due to security checks that are beyond their control. Not saying that anyone should do this sha, cos if I'm ircc na to give them rejection and move on.
This is in reference to ppl who have applied and paid application fees o. We that are just in the pool no get any contract.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by gracecheller: 7:06am On Sep 08, 2021
bekayy:
E wo.. COVID and IRCC have mercy on us now.

We shall all overcome. One day, we shall have our Blue passports.

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by JudiTee: 7:16am On Sep 08, 2021
bekayy:
E wo.. COVID and IRCC have mercy on us now.

We shall all overcome. One day, we shall have our Blue passports.

Amen Amen Amen Amen.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bekayy: 7:17am On Sep 08, 2021
The hack is to keep moving on with your life. Until you have your passport stamped and returned. It is not over.

Keep putting in work, living your life as usual. it is the high expectation from IRCC that gives people heart attack.

We just hope that when they start again, it would be like the good old days, where people got PPR in less than 60days.

cc150615:

It is their country, but a contract is also a contract (covid was a valid excuse but I don't believe it still is, especially since the vaccine came and you can insist on people being fully vaxxed).

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Igethope: 8:41am On Sep 08, 2021
cc150615:

It is their country, but a contract is also a contract (covid was a valid excuse but I don't believe it still is, especially since the vaccine came and you can insist on people being fully vaxxed). In the news a few weeks back, there was a couple (Indian, I think) that actually sued ircc in a court in Canada for delaying their application for over 2 years or so. The court ruled that ircc should make a decision on their application in 30 days or pay them a certain amount. This was despite ircc sayin the delay was due to security checks that are beyond their control. Not saying that anyone should do this sha, cos if I'm ircc na to give them rejection and move on.
This is in reference to ppl who have applied and paid application fees o. We that are just in the pool no get any contract.

Exactly, I don’t believe is COVID-19 Anya more. They just use that as excuse.
They have started allowing vaccinated tourists to come. Students and tourists will bring money to economy but Permanent residents will not, that’s one of the reasons they are holding people back.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Vousmevoyez(f): 8:45am On Sep 08, 2021
Thanks a lot. Do I get a message though? Saying my account has expired or does something change in my profile like an error or something, because my profile expires 7th September, it's 8th now but when I log in, everything still looks normal.

GraciousWords:

If you mean your profile which expires after 12 months, there is no way to extend it. At expiry you need to create a new profile and your entry date into the pool is the date you created the new profile....read here: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1164

For simple profile updates though (e.g. with new IETLTS or new ECA or new dependent), there is no change to the original date you created it.........but an expired profile has no cure, sorry. read here: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1005

#AsFarAsIKnow

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lotusgoddess(f): 9:21am On Sep 08, 2021
Vousmevoyez:
Thanks a lot. Do I get a message though? Saying my account has expired or does something change in my profile like an error or something, because my profile expires 7th September, it's 8th now but when I log in, everything still looks normal.

Hope you have a screenshot of all your details so that you can create a new one without mistakes?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by finestboy1: 9:50am On Sep 08, 2021
Honestly that's just the truth. We all should move on with our lives.
bekayy:
The hack is to keep moving on with your life. Until you have your passport stamped and returned. It is not over.

Keep putting in work, living your life as usual. it is the high expectation from IRCC that gives people heart attack.

We just hope that when they start again, it would be like the good old days, where people got PPR in less than 60days.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by encryptor: 10:01am On Sep 08, 2021
Note that the Canadian government does not owe you anything,only the Nigerian government does.They just need people to build their economy... it's not an entitlement
abnot:

It's their country and their rules. Unfortunately many have allowed their immigration application to have a very strong influence on their lives while the government has relayed no information to applicants. The CEC immigrants are more important to them at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by abnot: 10:14am On Sep 08, 2021
encryptor:
Note that the Canadian government does not owe you anything,only the Nigerian government does.They just need people to build their economy... it's not an entitlement
I’m saying the same thing. “Their country and their rules”.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Vousmevoyez(f): 10:38am On Sep 08, 2021
Yes I do

Lotusgoddess:

Hope you have a screenshot of all your details so that you can create a new one without mistakes?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by portablesuzy: 11:08am On Sep 08, 2021
Pls I need u house to shed more light into dis does IRCC postpone biometrics and d new COPR does it have the applicants picture on it .Thanks

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Canadahome: 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2021
Igethope:

Exactly, I don’t believe is COVID-19 Anya more. They just use that as excuse.
They have started allowing vaccinated tourists to come. Students and tourists will bring money to economy but Permanent residents will not, that’s one of the reasons they are holding people back.

So, the POF PRs bring is not "bringing money into the economy"?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
Vousmevoyez:

Yup, you should have gotten a message from donotreply@cic.gc.ca asking you to check your account (at least that's what I got then, maybe things have changed).

An expired profile does not disappear from your MyCIC, it will still be there but the current status should be "profile expired".

Also if you click on "check full application status", scroll down and view your messages, there should be one titled "Express Entry profile expiry".

My advice: create another profile if your previous one has a profile expiry date of September 7 2021 - yesterday.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 08, 2021
Looks like you’re applying to Canada West. To the best of my knowledge VFS collects biometrics on behalf of IRCC and they still do in person contact and collection. Those “instructions” look fake.
portablesuzy:
Pls I need u house to shed more light into dis does IRCC postpone biometrics and d new COPR does it have the applicants picture on it .Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by JudiTee: 1:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
Yeaaa…. Got a mail from AVO that new born has been added to our application. Thank you Jesus.
#littlemillionmiracles

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by barby008: 1:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
A Screenshot with the part that has your name will do
GrAnDwEeZ:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by JIREN01: 1:46pm On Sep 08, 2021
Canadahome:

So, the POF PRs bring is not "bringing money into the economy"?
You're spending for yourself actually.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.