Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1360854 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2020
sirculynz:
After nearly 2 years of this journey...ITA finally clinched @ 480
Congrats! Overkill points. grin

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by AyeeshaB: 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2020
Oh okay, thanks. I do not have it though, the school sent it directly and I dont know if they would send us a copy, I guess I would have to try.
ladykilllar:

Take a sharp and clear picture of the notification of result and upload it directly on the 'upload documents' tab on your Wes profile. I did mine last week and it was accepted.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jaycew(f): 3:54pm On Sep 30, 2020
listowell:

Are you sure he created profile before March 2?
Another angle

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by mobenjackson(m): 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2020
Jaycew:
Oh ye of little faith lol Congratulations!!!!!!.
Tie breaker is a b**ch...lol

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MrRomanticLover: 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2020
Hello people, i trust that you are fine. A while back, someone posted some information about an information session from new brunswick, has anyone heard back from them?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by elohim24: 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2020
I just got a response regarding my EOR for idp, for those that have done this before, if there's any change in score, will I be able to preview this online? If yes, how long will it take.... I checked online and the score remain but the mail talked about refund. Help me out here please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by slydog(m): 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2020
mobenjackson:
What an unpleasant way to start a Wednesday morning, rewrote IELTS so as to max out all modules in order to be on 474, but i am still stuck on 471 even with the new result. I am pained to my bone marrow. God, only a FSW draw would console me today. Pls hear my latent prayers... #RandomThoughts.

I read this this morning, hope you clinched it today?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jaycew(f): 4:05pm On Sep 30, 2020
mobenjackson:

Tie breaker is a b**ch...lol
Ouch!
So you must have created an account before march? I'm just observing.. school me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by slydog(m): 4:06pm On Sep 30, 2020
elohim24:
I just got a response regarding my EOR for idp, for those that have done this before, if there's any change in score, will I be able to preview this online? If yes, how long will it take.... I checked online and the score remain but the mail talked about refund. Help me out here please

If they sent u a mail, there will be an attachment in it for u to fill for your refund. This happens if your score was upgraded. In the absence of such attachment,it means it wasn't upgraded.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Vee2209: 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2020
I have come to testify like I said I would weeks ago. I have gotten the golden mail. Glory be to God.

Vee2209:
I'm so excited, though I didn't get an ITA today but very hopeful. My CRS score is 472, submitted my application in April I could have gotten one today but the tie breaking rule affected it.

I'm firstly grateful to God that the score dropped by 3 from the last draw 475 and I pray it continues to drop. I will definitely come to testify next draw by God's grace....... Amen

Congratulations to everyone who got an ITA today.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 30, 2020
Vee2209:
I have come to testify like I said I would weeks ago. I have gotten the golden mail. Glory be to God.

Na silver mail oh. Congrats still.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by kosb: 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2020
Vee2209:

Congratulations! I really pray I receive my own golden mail CRS=473, but I submitted my application yesterday smiley

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 30, 2020
kosb:

Congratulations! I really pray I receive my own golden mail CRS=473, but I submitted my application yesterday smiley
Surely! Folks who submitted with that score few minutes before the draw are in.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by AyeeshaB: 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2020
Thanks. We just spoke to our contact and he said we can only get student copy of the "statement of result" and not the original copy. I don't know the difference but I hope it would be acceptable.
ladykilllar:

Take a sharp and clear picture of the notification of result and upload it directly on the 'upload documents' tab on your Wes profile. I did mine last week and it was accepted.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by elohim24: 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2020
slydog:

If they sent u a mail, there will be an attachment in it for u to fill for your refund. This happens if your score was upgraded. In the absence of such attachment,it means it wasn't upgraded.
Thank you... I got the forms for refund. So I won't know the upgrade until I get the TRF right?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by gracechellar(f): 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2020
Datevilme:

Still write a LOE, if possible get the statement from when you started working there.
Better safe than sorry.
5years statement How does an LOE look like pls
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by vera1001: 4:42pm On Sep 30, 2020
Hello.

Please does WES evaluate ICAN?

If not, what happens if someone converts from ICAN (chartered) to ACCA?

The issue is that the person has exemptions in the ACCA foundation papers but has not completed skills.

How will WES evaluate the papers or should the person wait until he/she is done with the skills papers?

Or just write the foundation papers for the purpose of Canada PR

Thanks for your prompt response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by mobenjackson(m): 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2020
slydog:

I read this this morning, hope you clinched it today?
Tie-breaker issa biatchhhh... i got into the pool June 2020....lol

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by gracechellar(f): 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2020
vera1001:
Hello.

Please does WES evaluate ICAN?

If not, what happens if someone converts from ICAN (chartered) to ACCA?

The issue is that the person has exemptions in the ACCA foundation papers but has not completed skills.

How will WES evaluate the papers or should the person wait until he/she is done with the skills papers?

Or just write the foundation papers for the purpose of Canada PR

Thanks for your prompt response.
I'm not sure but fro! Previous times, I think ICAN isn't recognised. ACCA is.. You might ask from others though
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by cherrychizzle: 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2020
The Golden mail don drop oooooooooo!!!
ITA Received
CRS = 477

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by mobenjackson(m): 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2020
Jaycew:

Ouch!
So you must have created an account before march? I'm just observing.. school me

Before the tie-breaker time and date. if you're on 471 ooo.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by mobenjackson(m): 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2020
cherrychizzle:
The Golden mail don drop oooooooooo!!!
ITA Received
CRS = 477

issa silver mail something... still on still, congratulations.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by francophone134: 4:49pm On Sep 30, 2020
mobenjackson:
What an unpleasant way to start a Wednesday morning, rewrote IELTS so as to max out all modules in order to be on 474, but i am still stuck on 471 even with the new result. I am pained to my bone marrow. God, only a FSW draw would console me today. Pls hear my latent prayers... #RandomThoughts.
God has heard ur prayers, 471 cutoff, and its a general draw. So wat next?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by mobenjackson(m): 4:50pm On Sep 30, 2020
francophone134:
God has heard ur prayers, 471 cutoff, and its a general draw. So wat next?

Almost there, tie breaker rule kicked me out.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by aremso(m): 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2020
mobenjackson:

Almost there, tie breaker rule kicked me out.

Don't give yourself stress again, just be thanking God for answers to your prayers and also do thanks giving in church.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by corpershun: 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2020
Vee2209:

Congratulations! Before this time next year, you will fly the RED Flag

I am in your situation now...my profile i created in November last year but when i updated it, it became ineligible cos POF also needed to be updated which i didn't know.

Had to create another one in July...currently sitting at 471 and praying for a testimony such as yours on Oct 14th wink

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Betterlife2018: 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2020
lupeepace:
hi everyone, i wanna know. What other academic credential qualify one for WES aside your Bsc and Msc. Is ICAN ATS and CIMA foundation accepted? Thanks.

I hope you know that with MSC , there is no need for another certificate. It is only those with Bsc. that need extra certificate to boost points- hence the need for ICAN ATS, CIMA, ACCA and the likes.

Lets be guided well, and endeavor to read the thread well too. Use CIC website as well.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by TheUnknown2020: 5:08pm On Sep 30, 2020
Hello, here. How are you guys doing?

Please, I have a couple of questions to ask and would love someone to answer and point me to the right direction. Thanks!

Someone in my family is a licensed pharmacist. Since she graduated, she has been working for diverse NGOs around the country. Now, I'm thinking of processing Canada Federal Skilled Program for her. Where do I start? How much would the whole process take? My budget is 2-3 million. Would that be sufficient? She’s under 30.
Thanks, and I’ll be expecting a reply.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by canadaishome: 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2020
Vee2209:

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ankaravillageng: 5:16pm On Sep 30, 2020
Lotusgoddess:
Hi, please I'd love to know more about this. Which of the courses did you go for, was it certificate or diploma and how long and how much was it? Thanks

Certificate, and it's just 3papers, registration ends 18th of this month. The exam is in multiple choice format. There is a group for people that Intend to write it this year. It costs around 50k and transcript is 20k. Exam begin 9 of November, results would be out almost immediately (Dec) it is by far the cheapest option (I think). By next yet the syllabus would be revised and one would need to write 5 paper's. The pass rate is relatively high but you still need need. Study material are available for download on the group or can be purchased @ their office @ ebute meta.
Hope I have been able to help

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by slydog(m): 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
elohim24:

Thank you... I got the forms for refund. So I won't know the upgrade until I get the TRF right?
I think so
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Betterlife2018: 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2020
TheUnknown2020:
Hello, here. How are you guys doing?

Please, I have a couple of questions to ask and would love someone to answer and point me to the right direction. Thanks!

Someone in my family is a licensed pharmacist. Since she graduated, she has been working for diverse NGOs around the country. Now, I'm thinking of processing Canada Federal Skilled Program for her. Where do I start? How much would the whole process take? My budget is 2-3 million. Would that be sufficient? She’s under 30.
Thanks, and I’ll be expecting a reply.

Good idea, spend few time on page 1 , get a book and pen- start taking notes as you understand.
Go through CIC website
Then come back and ask specific questions if you need help
Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.