Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Social Media Ritualist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Social Media Ritualist (226 Views)

I Want To Become A Ritualist / What Happens To A Money Ritualist When He Dies. / ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Social Media Ritualist by Missyajoke(f): 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2020
Good evening everyone am here to say my mind on an important issue. The rate at which people are dying nowadays especially ladies made me to open this thread, please and please everyone be very careful there are ritualist everywhere. Its not until you board one chance bus, if you're careless on social media my dear they'll use you. They trick girls by sliding into their DMS to message them. They'll start by replying almost everything you post/ talk about, you won't know they're targeting you amd Stop sending your pictures to a stranger. They'll type send your pictures nowwwwhh don't send it and if you're fond of doing this stop. They send messages to you but don't make mistake of sending your numbers to them. And to all covetous male/ female please stop looking for freebies online. Please be contended with what you have, stop giving your numbers to strangers. They are everywhere even on Nairaland. The bible way watch and pray please don't be careless with your life. No let a man/ woman beauty trick you into sending your pictures.

Listen and change your ways.
Their type has multiple usernames online to deceive same or different people.
May God deliver us all from ritualists pretending as boyfriends, girlfriends, neighbors e.t.c
Re: Social Media Ritualist by Earnmonionline(m): 9:13pm On Aug 27, 2020
Missyajoke:
Good evening everyone am here to say my mind on an important issue. The rate at which people are dying nowadays especially ladies made me to open this thread, please and please everyone be very careful there are ritualist everywhere. Its not until you board one chance bus, if you're careless on social media my dear they'll use you. They trick girls by sliding into their DMS to message them. They'll start by replying almost everything you post/ talk about, you won't know they're targeting you amd Stop sending your pictures to a stranger. They'll type send your pictures nowwwwhh don't send it and if you're fond of doing this stop. They send messages to you but don't make mistake of sending your numbers to them. And to all covetous male/ female please stop looking for freebies online. Please be contended with what you have, stop giving your numbers to strangers. They are everywhere even on Nairaland. The bible way watch and pray please don't be careless with your life. No let a man/ woman beauty trick you into sending your pictures.

Listen and change your ways.

hmmm
wise word
Thanks so much
Re: Social Media Ritualist by MFMRevivalist: 8:38am On Aug 28, 2020
Thanks for the info ma.

May God continue to guide & protect everyone of us.
Re: Social Media Ritualist by Missyajoke(f): 7:08pm On Aug 28, 2020
MFMRevivalist:
Thanks for the info ma.

May God continue to guide & protect everyone of us.

Amen

(1) (Reply)

One Way God Teaches His Chosen! / Download Free Bill Winston Sermons: Restoring The Years / The Process Of Healing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.