Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,098 members, 7,953,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:49 PM

“I Am Not Going To Force Anything”– Prince To Tolanibaj As They Break Up (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am Not Going To Force Anything”– Prince To Tolanibaj As They Break Up (video) (691 Views)

Court Sends Ice Prince To Ikoyi Prison / #bbnaija: See The Nipples Of Tolanibaj As It Pops Out During Last Night Party / Bbnaija HOH, Ozo Fight & Shout at Prince, he finally ask Prince to apologise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Not Going To Force Anything”– Prince To Tolanibaj As They Break Up (video) by Hunt27: 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
Big brother Naija housemates, Prince and Tolanibaj have put a stop to their romantic relationship.

The duo had a conversation in the lounge this evening and concluded that it’s better they remain friends than continue the relationship. According to Prince, he is cool with Tolanibaj if she wants to be just friends with him.

Source below
https://www..com.ng/bbnaija-i-am-not-going-to-force-anything-prince-tells-tolanibaj-as-they-break-up-their-relationship/

(1) (Reply)

E No Go Better For Any Human Way No Want Good For Me, Teebillz Shares Photo Of H / Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez Dazzles In Glamorous Slit Gow / Bbnaija: “I Dumped Ike Even Before My Birthday” – Mercy Eke Confirms Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.