Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,849 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

FG Moves To Absorb N-power Beneficiaries Into Mdas - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG Moves To Absorb N-power Beneficiaries Into Mdas (32557 Views)

FG To Sanction FIRS, NNPC, Other Mdas For Backdoor Recruitment / FG Moves To Absorb N-power Beneficiaries Into Mdas / FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Moves To Absorb N-power Beneficiaries Into Mdas by oneeast3: 9:09am On Aug 28, 2020
Ok
Re: FG Moves To Absorb N-power Beneficiaries Into Mdas by Lastmankc(m): 9:10am On Aug 28, 2020
Audio

1 Like

Re: FG Moves To Absorb N-power Beneficiaries Into Mdas by LeitaP: 9:10am On Aug 28, 2020
AngusTV:
I just hope it cushions the effects of unemployment a bit

It's thoughtful oooo

1 Like

Re: FG Moves To Absorb N-power Beneficiaries Into Mdas by LeitaP: 9:11am On Aug 28, 2020
Esseite:

Still does not correlate... MDA's are not programmes.

Ok ooo
Re: FG Moves To Absorb N-power Beneficiaries Into Mdas by Mkkwh: 9:11am On Aug 28, 2020
classical lie from hajiya...
Re: FG Moves To Absorb N-power Beneficiaries Into Mdas by integrity16(m): 9:11am On Aug 28, 2020
A very misleading headline. What's now the difference between you and lie mohammed? ?
Re: FG Moves To Absorb N-power Beneficiaries Into Mdas by LeitaP: 9:12am On Aug 28, 2020
Opinedecandid:
Good, if this news is anything to go by.
Get your business, products and services in the number 1 online hub in AKwa Ibom:
Ibommarket.com

Nice one - Akwa Ibom holds lot's of promises
Re: FG Moves To Absorb N-power Beneficiaries Into Mdas by joelbooks: 9:12am On Aug 28, 2020
Absorb for what? Take advantage of the world of technology as Delivery Robotic Drone birth in Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMTVHmFZQgM
Re: FG Moves To Absorb N-power Beneficiaries Into Mdas by LeitaP: 9:13am On Aug 28, 2020
integrity16:
A very misleading headline. What's now the difference between you and lie mohammed? ?

Not misleading. You wait and see. I mean if FG is sincere with it.

1 Like

Re: FG Moves To Absorb N-power Beneficiaries Into Mdas by LeitaP: 9:15am On Aug 28, 2020
Lastmankc:
Audio

Lol, let's give them benefit of the doubt na

1 Like

Re: FG Moves To Absorb N-power Beneficiaries Into Mdas by jericco1(m): 9:16am On Aug 28, 2020
Always talking no action

1 Like

Re: FG Moves To Absorb N-power Beneficiaries Into Mdas by LeitaP: 9:17am On Aug 28, 2020
OlujobaSamuel:

Had to do a double check ooo. Employing that number of graduate into civil service is a disaster waiting to happen.
Maybe people think they will still be receiving the nonsense ₦30000 at month end

Remember they said a psychometric test will be rolled out to absorb some people. So my brother not all but some will, if they chose to proceed with that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Moves To Absorb N-power Beneficiaries Into Mdas by LeitaP: 9:18am On Aug 28, 2020
Mkkwh:
classical lie from hajiya...

Lol
Re: FG Moves To Absorb N-power Beneficiaries Into Mdas by integrity16(m): 9:20am On Aug 28, 2020
LeitaP:

Not misleading. You wait and see. I mean if FG is sincere with it.

So in your mind's eye, FG would absorbe N5000000 Npower Beneficiaries into a civil service that is already over bloated?

R u aware the FG is trying to merge/MDAs in line with orasanye's report? ?
Re: FG Moves To Absorb N-power Beneficiaries Into Mdas by LeitaP: 9:23am On Aug 28, 2020
SIONKPO1:

You are very correct,fg can never absorb 500,000 into MDA ,what I believe fg should do is give each of them 300k - 500k for them to go and start up something after been disengaged

That's the use of psychometric test they talked about. It will aid fair recruitment. I don't think all we be admitted myself but nothing is impossible, they can still absorb more, I advise they consult our superb Prof vice president, he has useful ideas..
Re: FG Moves To Absorb N-power Beneficiaries Into Mdas by OlujobaSamuel: 9:24am On Aug 28, 2020
LeitaP:

Remember they said a psychometric test will be rolled out to absorb some people. So my brother not all but some will, if they chose to proceed with that.
Like how many percent of the 1million, 20%(200000)?
That is enough to put the economy in crisis. Our civil service is unproductive and overbloated.
Where will their salary come from? Loan and Oil.
Re: FG Moves To Absorb N-power Beneficiaries Into Mdas by LeitaP: 9:25am On Aug 28, 2020
integrity16:

So in your mind's eye, FG would absorbe N5000000 Npower Beneficiaries into a civil service that is already over bloated?

R u aware the FG is trying to merge/MDAs in line with orasanye's report? ?

Hahahaha, no na, they will do aptitude test Sha.

But I feel Osinbajo or other intelligent Nigerians can help with useful ideas to absorb lot's of the Npower guys.

The unemployment situation is alarming and dangerous.

2 Likes

Re: FG Moves To Absorb N-power Beneficiaries Into Mdas by LeitaP: 9:28am On Aug 28, 2020
OlujobaSamuel:

Like how many percent of the 1million, 20%(200000)?
That is enough to put the economy in crisis. Our civil service is unproductive and overbloated.
Where will their salary come from? Loan and Oil.

Olujoba, Nigeria is super rich, don't mind the loan thing, our leaders are just not advanced to respect it's citizens.

A good government regards it's citizens with respect ours is the opposite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Moves To Absorb N-power Beneficiaries Into Mdas by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 28, 2020
Let it be done and let the actual Npower volunteers be selected,then I can applaud the government
Re: FG Moves To Absorb N-power Beneficiaries Into Mdas by integrity16(m): 9:30am On Aug 28, 2020
LeitaP:

Hahahaha, no na, they will do aptitude test Sha.

But I feel Osinbajo or other intelligent Nigerians can help with useful ideas to absorb lot's of the Npower guys.

The unemployment situation is alarming and dangerous.

Well, I encourage you to always ensure your headlines are in sync with post.
Re: FG Moves To Absorb N-power Beneficiaries Into Mdas by einsteine(m): 9:44am On Aug 28, 2020
Scam. How will they be paid?
Re: FG Moves To Absorb N-power Beneficiaries Into Mdas by einsteine(m): 9:45am On Aug 28, 2020
LeitaP:

Olujoba, Nigeria is super rich, don't mind the loan thing, our leaders are just not advanced to respect it's citizens.

A good government regards it's citizens with respect ours is the opposite.

Nigeria is not super rich.
Re: FG Moves To Absorb N-power Beneficiaries Into Mdas by LeitaP: 9:46am On Aug 28, 2020
einsteine:

Nigeria is not super rich.

We are

1 Like

Re: FG Moves To Absorb N-power Beneficiaries Into Mdas by einsteine(m): 9:51am On Aug 28, 2020
LeitaP:

We are

No we are not. Facts.

This is a country of 200 million people. To be super rich we need to have a GDP greater than Germany's. We are not super rich. I don't know why people keep repeating this lie.

Nigeria produces two million barrels of oil which provides majority of government revenue. Go check out Norway, a country with less 4% of Nigeria's population producing the same amount of crude oil. Yet pikers would say Nigeria is rich.

Don't let the fact that a few people get high pay fool you. As an example, $4.6 billion is the total Abacha loot returned since 1999. Divide it by each Nigerian and you will get about 10,000 each. Is that what you call super rich?
Re: FG Moves To Absorb N-power Beneficiaries Into Mdas by LeitaP: 9:54am On Aug 28, 2020
einsteine:

No we are not. Facts.

This is a country of 200 million people. To be super rich we need to have a GDP greater than Germany's. We are not super rich. I don't know why people keep repeating this lie.

Nigeria produces two million barrels of oil which provides majority of government revenue. Go check out Norway, a country with less 4% of Nigeria's population producing the same amount of crude oil. Yet pikers would say Nigeria is rich.

Don't let the fact that a few people get high pay fool you. As an example, $4.6 billion is the total Abacha loot returned since 1999. Divide it by each Nigerian and you will get about 10,000 each. Is that what you call super rich?

Nice one. I think if the potentials are harnessed we could do better.
Re: FG Moves To Absorb N-power Beneficiaries Into Mdas by Teejay13(m): 9:58am On Aug 28, 2020
Nice of them
Re: FG Moves To Absorb N-power Beneficiaries Into Mdas by t33why: 10:01am On Aug 28, 2020
This FG, they are always planning, moving, thinking of, consulting

Just Do Already
Re: FG Moves To Absorb N-power Beneficiaries Into Mdas by Elsueno: 10:03am On Aug 28, 2020
First of all, am not against the disengaging the Npower people, it's just the timing is very terrible. They should have continued till at least next year when this corona thing don subside and economy wakes up.

Unfortunately the government can't absorb the over 400k beneficiaries. Forget the overbloated civil service, what they earn can't be compared with what these top politicians and the government appointees earn and steal monthly
Re: FG Moves To Absorb N-power Beneficiaries Into Mdas by DonTattaglia: 10:05am On Aug 28, 2020
Story story..storyeee
Re: FG Moves To Absorb N-power Beneficiaries Into Mdas by Aladdin1(m): 10:06am On Aug 28, 2020
highdon:
This op is de type of person that don't read instructions on exam questions paper, they just start writing what the know. What has the story got to do with the story title
NOTHING!!. Dont mind the op.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stephen Soleye, 21-Year-Old First Class Graduate Gets New Job With Rolls Royce / FRSC Recruitment Issues / Unemployed Placard-Carrying Lady Meets Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.