Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica (60580 Views)

Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) / Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya / BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 28, 2020
toprealman:
Dele Momodu is a big joke. A quintessential ass licker!

The world is built around ass licking the wealthy and the powerful.

That's how to enjoy from the value chain of wealth distribution.

I really dislike it but I accept it.

1 Like

Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by JaneYave(f): 11:16am On Aug 28, 2020
nedekid:
Did I just see a 135k usd wristwatch on Mr wayas wrist? shocked
Yeah,thats the reason for displaying the wrist.Funny enough,all watches tell time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by punisha: 11:22am On Aug 28, 2020
Dasuks:

Problem is why they keep calling him a billionaire... lol. As if he has a steady source of cash.

If it's not IBB errands then it's mr fix-it jobs for alamieyeseigha and Ibori them in London.

The kid's stint in BBN is prolly a reputation laundry attempt. Portraying the father as some billionaire businessman instead of a hustler.

Or are we supposed to forget that all high end oloshos , foreign and local, are always snapping in their so called versace house.

Ppl should be proud of their own lives, fathers and families and not try to live vicariously thru the whitewashed un-realities of TV.

Terry waya is not respected by anybody save Mr Momodu, the perennial hypeman.

You are 100% right @ reputation laundry attempt.
the damages these men did to Nigeria no be here.
Be exhibiting wealth like they did anything legit to get it. People who don't know how they made their money will now get tensed up asking God when?

2 Likes

Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by punisha: 11:24am On Aug 28, 2020
JaneYave:
Yeah,thats the reason for displaying the wrist.Funny enough,all watches tell time.

Abi o!

Nice sense of humor tho.
Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by cray91(m): 11:31am On Aug 28, 2020
confirm!
Beverlyjean:
Thats y the youths are so fvcked up...kidwaya should hv been the first to b voted out cos his dad is part of the people that benefited from corrupt politicians ... he used the money to put the boy in the big brother house and he is thriving in the house while most of u are suffering economic disaster due to men like Terry waya... y wudnt politicians treat the country like crap ...some will even defend the boy and say was he the one that benefitted from the politicians forgetting that if we don't reject these people , we will b the ones to suffer for 600yrs
Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by dickson617(m): 11:42am On Aug 28, 2020
Iyke1998:
Dear Lord, make me rich.
I don't want to be among those that will be guessing the source of somebody's else wealth...

Big man no dey beef big man grin cheesy
GOD BLESS YOU ❤️

1 Like

Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by dickson617(m): 11:44am On Aug 28, 2020
davibid:
All these billionaires without verified sources of wealth will not let us rest.

Hush comes to mind.
HOW POOR PEOPLE THINK!
Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by jaytime(m): 11:44am On Aug 28, 2020
So someone cannot joke again?
Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by sonofanarchy(m): 11:47am On Aug 28, 2020
omocalabar:
Meet mine own too...isnt she lovely? Am on serious planning too
imoh This can only be your hand work
Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by omocalabar(m): 11:51am On Aug 28, 2020
sonofanarchy:
imoh This can only be your hand work
lol....who be u
Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by Skyoil: 11:53am On Aug 28, 2020
davibid:

Hush comes to mind.
my country encourages you when you done make money non care how e take come
Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by Moneymagnet24(m): 11:54am On Aug 28, 2020
You dey mad
davibid:

Hush comes to mind.
Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by Skyoil: 11:54am On Aug 28, 2020
davibid:

Hush comes to mind.
my country encourages you when you done make money non care how e take come.

Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by waltops2007(m): 12:10pm On Aug 28, 2020
IT IS WELL
Chii59:

Many Nigerians suffer from selective amnesia. Most have been so impoverished, all they care about is getting their immediate needs met, even if they have to enslave themselves and their lineage to something /someone evil, dubious.
Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by bolabadmus38: 12:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
Honestly,am not surprised,Kiddwaya is only having fun in the house while the other people are using strategy to garner votes for him. Honestly,I like smart people. Anyway,I wish the young man the best.
Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by Afodot0022(m): 12:30pm On Aug 28, 2020
OMO SEE FACE LIKE JUG
Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by Xavie(m): 12:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
davibid:

Hush comes to mind.
you no suppose dey concerned of their source of wealth bros...
Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by temi1290: 12:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
This man chop money sote,e know where to keep am again,e start to dey keep am inside cheek

1 Like

Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by Babara1994(m): 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Thats y the youths are so fvcked up...kidwaya should hv been the first to b voted out cos his dad is part of the people that benefited from corrupt politicians ... he used the money to put the boy in the big brother house and he is thriving in the house while most of u are suffering economic disaster due to men like Terry waya... y wudnt politicians treat the country like crap ...some will even defend the boy and say was he the one that benefitted from the politicians forgetting that if we don't reject these people , we will b the ones to suffer for 600yrs
If he toast you today, you no go open toto?
Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by Beverlyjean(f): 12:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
Babara1994:

If he toast you today, you no go open toto?

I'm married...besides, I grew up in a wealthy home so money don't trip me

1 Like

Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by larryking540: 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
davibid:

Hush comes to mind.
hush na history till 10 years later ,by the time he is out ,he will become irrelevant in the society,just like ibori of Delta State
Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by larryking540: 1:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
Xavie:
you no suppose dey concerned of their source of wealth bros...
na person like you go give e pikin to ritualist o say u don't need to verify his source of his income or wealth

1 Like

Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by toprealman: 1:11pm On Aug 28, 2020
RonaldoVido:

The world is built around ass licking the wealthy and the powerful.

That's how to enjoy from the value chain of wealth distribution.

I really dislike it but I accept it.
Your world maybe, not the one I live in.
Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by ideylaff: 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
davibid:

Hush comes to mind.

GBAM

You said it all in a nutshell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by xyz123456: 1:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
The surest thing is to get another pali. Lots of Nigerian are thieves.

http://saharareporters.com/2008/01/24/confiscation-hearing-london-court-orders-terry-waya-pay-%C2%A3154-million-or-go-jail-30-months
Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
toprealman:
Your world maybe, not the one I live in.

Bankers, salesmen, politicians, civil servants are all asslickers.

If you associate with the rich, they pull you up. If you associate with the poor, you get dragged down, as they will deplete your resources. No two ways about it.

You may just be claiming what you have never been privileged to experience in real life.
Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by seguno2: 1:45pm On Aug 28, 2020
davibid:

Hush comes to mind.

Terry Waya was jailed in Britain for similar reasons not so long ago.

1 Like

Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by Iwanttoto: 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2020
post=93310555:
See person cheeks for krissake?!

Who says there is nothing new under the sun

That guy head will be under threat from you cos I know say u go day target those cheeks for your human meat grills� grin
Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by bizzibodi(m): 1:57pm On Aug 28, 2020
Terry Waya a conduit pipe for Nigerian governors & politicians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019 BBNaija Housemates Reveal Their Sex Secrets / Watch As Miyonse Finally Got Down With Tboss On Big Brother Naija (video) / 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.