Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica (60578 Views)

Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) / Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya / BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by lekxaid007(m): 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
post=93310555:
See person cheeks for krissake?!

Who says there is nothing new under the sun
the head shape reminds me of one old Nokia symbian phone grin
Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by nedekid: 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2020
JaneYave:
Yeah,thats the reason for displaying the wrist.Funny enough,all watches tell time.
Yeah, one wount have a 135k usd wristwatch and hide it. I will probably strap it around my neck. grin

2 Likes

Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
WHY IS THIS MAN ,DM ALWAYS COURTING PEOPLE WITH QUESTIONABLE CHARACTER.THAT'S HOW HE WAS CRYING FOR MADAM OJUYOBO THAT SHE HAS CANCER. MTWEE
Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by Aboks(m): 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2020
punisha:

Nigerian big boy my assssss....
A country where Fraudsters are now looked up to and become motivational speakers.

No hating...
A few older persons here would know how he made his money under a former president running sketchy errands.

Just like one former park thug in Lagos is beginning to have higher political aspirations and is packing up loads of foreign currency now.

If u know, u know.

With all they amassed i, don't even know what his son is doing there.

U mean MC
Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by Xavie(m): 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2020
larryking540:

na person like you go give e pikin to ritualist o say u don't need to verify his source of his income or wealth
you aren't sure of his source of income so you should not bother yourself about that... Plus believe it or not all richmen do illegal shit, one way or the other
Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by temptnow: 2:54pm On Aug 28, 2020
davibid:
All these billionaires without verified sources of wealth will not let us rest.

Hush comes to mind.

Theifnubuu also comes to mind too
Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by byteem: 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2020
davibid:

Hush comes to mind.

Terrywire has been a big boy since the 90s . Those who know know.. he has never been in politics and makes his money from maritime.. fact check.. before u insult.. not like all these small boys that made it big overnight from politics. And fraud
Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by temptnow: 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Thats y the youths are so fvcked up...kidwaya should hv been the first to b voted out cos his dad is part of the people that benefited from corrupt politicians ... he used the money to put the boy in the big brother house and he is thriving in the house while most of u are suffering economic disaster due to men like Terry waya... y wudnt politicians treat the country like crap ...some will even defend the boy and say was he the one that benefitted from the politicians forgetting that if we don't reject these people , we will b the ones to suffer for 600yrs

That's why you shall remain depress for life. Depressed poverty striking harlots like you hate rich people. Sheidiots
Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by EMMY76: 3:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
wale377:
In this video below, you can see popular Nigerian journalist Dele momodu... talking to Nigerian big boy, Terrywaya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDiN-VMgcPU

In the video you can her them both plan the wedding grin

While Mr Momodu jokingly said a "Versace wedding" will be done for them in Italy, Mr Waya said another one will be done for them here in Nigeria so his fans can attend it.

We all know both Kiddwaya and Erica are really in love..... who knows the could be the next Teddy A and BamBam.

Watch the FULL Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGHlYo03q3M

Money is good heard he is even buying votes for his son to win the show.
Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by larryking540: 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
Xavie:
you aren't sure of his source of income so you should not bother yourself about that... Plus believe it or not all richmen do illegal shit, one way or the other
hmm
Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by Beverlyjean(f): 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2020
temptnow:

That's why you shall remain depress for life. Depressed poverty striking harlots like you hate rich people. Sheidiots

Lol...sorry to say this but I understand cos I was bullied in school just cos I came from a rich home ... thats y i support davido ahead of wizzy ....
Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by executive12: 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Thats y the youths are so fvcked up...kidwaya should hv been the first to b voted out cos his dad is part of the people that benefited from corrupt politicians ... he used the money to put the boy in the big brother house and he is thriving in the house while most of u are suffering economic disaster due to men like Terry waya... y wudnt politicians treat the country like crap ...some will even defend the boy and say was he the one that benefitted from the politicians forgetting that if we don't reject these people , we will b the ones to suffer for 600yrs

On point. The value system in Nigeria has been turned on its head.
Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by Babara1994(m): 4:28pm On Aug 28, 2020
Beverlyjean:

I'm married...besides, I grew up in a wealthy home so money don't trip me
Send 3k airtime to this number if youre wealthy: 08025028105
Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by Beverlyjean(f): 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2020
Babara1994:

Lol...u not serious grin grin
Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by Geebwoy: 6:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
Buy your Credit Cards, Bank logs, Accounts/Webmails, Shell, WHM/CPanel, Leads, Letters, PHP Mailers, SMTPS, RDP's/VPS, Scripts/Bots, Methods/Tutorials, ID Documents, ScamPages, and marketing tools from one of the best carding and spamming online autoshop out there. Stay tuned!!! More tools are coming. You can contact me on WhatsApp: +19179831201. Visit: https://cardandspam.cards
Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by Dickgod(m): 7:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
Babara1994:
Send N200 recharge card if ur rich - 08125518537
Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by sonofanarchy(m): 7:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
omocalabar:
lol....who be u
I will be your tormentor
Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by OAMAXWELL1: 7:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
[quote author=punisha post=93300694]

Nigerian big boy my assssss....
A country where Fraudsters are now looked up to and become motivational speakers.

No hating...
A few older persons here would know how he made his money under a former president running sketchy errands.

Just like one former park thug in Lagos is beginning to have higher political aspirations and is packing up loads of foreign currency now.

If u know, u know.

With all they amassed i, don't even know what his son is doing there.

Please get ur fact right b4 U go abt slandering some else's name. He was one of the earlier millionaires Nigeria ever had. He became a Millionaire at age 19. He had no political association as at then. Lets be guided plz.
Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by ofiko123(m): 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
It's such a shame that I am not following this BBnaija thing..
Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by ThatFairGuy1: 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
Golan007:
Just look at the size of someone's head.

grin
Even bighead9's head no big reach this one grin

1 Like

Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by ThatFairGuy1: 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
Golan007:
Just look at the size of someone's head.

grin
Even bighead9's head no big reach this one grin

1 Like

Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by luluman: 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
davibid:

Hush comes to mind.
Thunder fire bad belle
Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by olatuns2017: 11:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Sorry poor rat
Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by Babara1994(m): 11:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Lol...u not serious grin grin
I'm serious. Sebi you are from a wealthy family na.
Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by Xinox: 1:08am On Aug 29, 2020
Most youths don't think like that. They Will use their data voting nonsense and sleep hungry
Beverlyjean:
Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by RosyIsBlessed: 3:40am On Aug 29, 2020
Na wash cheesy
Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by JaneYave(f): 4:44am On Aug 29, 2020
nedekid:

Yeah, one wount have a 135k usd wristwatch and hide it. I will probably strap it around my neck. grin
Funny you! Whatever makes you happy,if thats it,its okay

1 Like

Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by JaneYave(f): 4:57am On Aug 29, 2020
larryking540:

hmm
Is it every lady thats a harlot? The lady in question is even cultured and not saucy.Being rich is relative even,The Wayas have money but long for recognition so desperately,something is definately missing,get it!
Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by LoveEditor: 8:34am On Aug 29, 2020
Are you not TIRED of BEGGING people to LIKE and FOLLOW your Social Media Page ?

With as LITTLE as #500,i will help you get more than 100 prospects that are interested in whatever you are selling or any service you provide,LIKE and FOLLOW your social media page, which could lead to PATRONIZING your business, and i will also add additional 50 prospects{T&C},making it more than 150 NEW people FOLLOWING and LIKE your social media page.

Only interested people should join this whatsapp group using this link

https://smearena./2020/08/29/increase-your-social-media-page-likes-and-followers/

Note Kindly: We have made provision for ONLY 100 participants.

Benefits of Participating
As a participant of this INCREASE your FOLLOWERS and LIKES class, you will have additional 99 people that participated in this class also FOLLOW and LIKE your Social Media Page.

By the end of this class, you will have more than 150 NEW FOLLOWERS and LIKES added to your social media page...

Just so you could know; One of the benefits of having a HUGE number of people that LIKES and FOLLOW your social media is that it will help you fetch good money..

Just last month, a new client of mine before she met me wanted to advertise her product to some group of people, she spoke with a social media influencer who have grown her LIKES and FOLLOWERS in that niche to help her promote the product,guess what!!!!! She paid her a WHOPPING 250k...

So if you have not made up your mind yet to grow your Social Media Platform,i think this alone should make you have a rethink....

I use to do GIVE AWAY on social media platforms so people could LIKE and FOLLOW my page,before i got this secret,but now i do give away just because i want to help people,not because i want them to LIKE or FOLLOW my page....

I have to get going now,We will meet at the class...

Have a great day, Dont forget to stay safe

You have all it takes to be successful, dont limit yourself.....
Re: Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica by gforce5: 12:12pm On Sep 01, 2020
Mate, stop sharing personal information on this forum. Do you think that everyone here wants your progress? They have already started slut shaming her for no reason.
omocalabar:
Meet mine own too...isnt she lovely? Am on serious planning too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019 BBNaija Housemates Reveal Their Sex Secrets / Watch As Miyonse Finally Got Down With Tboss On Big Brother Naija (video) / 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.