Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

What Are The Uses Of Aloevera? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are The Uses Of Aloevera? (1035 Views)

Five Common Nigerian Home Remedies And Their Uses / Top 10 Bizarre Uses Of Toothpastes / Nigeria Herbs And The Uses! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Uses Of Aloevera? by Gaybriel: 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2007
Hello nairaland users, i want to know what aloevera can be used for because i planted some in my garden
Re: What Are The Uses Of Aloevera? by mandi: 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2007
Gaybriel:

Hello nairaland users, i want to know what aloevera can be used for because i planted some in my garden

The aloe vera plant has been used since ancient times for healing infection and burns. With a high water content of nearly 96%, the aloe vera plant has been hailed as a medicinal plant with many a beneficial property.

Aloe Vera can be used to heal both internally and externally. It greatly speeds the healing of many skin injuries, including ulcerations, burns, hives and poison ivy and also acts as a laxative.
Re: What Are The Uses Of Aloevera? by Gaybriel: 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2007
Thanks very much. how can i go about using it. I mean the preparation.

(1) (Reply)

Think About This / Any Dentist Here? Pls Help / Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.