Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

My Personal Letter To Lionel Messi. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Personal Letter To Lionel Messi. (672 Views)

Neymar Offers His PSG Shirt To Lionel Messi / Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin / Cristiano Ronaldo Cannot Be Compared To Lionel Messi, Says Xavi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Personal Letter To Lionel Messi. by APOPTOSIS: 6:32am On Aug 28, 2020
MESSI, you one of the Greatest Soccer players ever.
You will be remembered as one of the players who demystified Soccer and remodelled the Round Leather game.

MESSI, I know you are ANGRY, which is expected but you have achieved a lot within a short time.
Only a FEW Successful PLAYERS can have their names attached to such a malignant success.
Those players are known for their LEGENDARY.

First, what are u going to MAN CITY to do at dis age...?
What Trophy do you need more if not the SENIOR FIFA CATEGORY OF TROPHIES.
By the way, U won the Junior Category and emerged the Best player ahead of Mikel and Taiwo.
U are an OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALIST.
And many more in Europe, 2 numerous 2 mention here.
It's naturally expected that one declines in activity with increasing AGE.
CR7 is already finding it hot and uneasy now.
JUVENTUS can't foot such Bills.
He is almost of no use to them and he has missed the GRAND RECEPTION that would have been accorded to him as one of the greatest if he had stayed back in Real Madrid and retired from there.
We all know what MADRID is capable of doing when it comes to such celebrations.
That's the dream of any WORLD FIGURE in Sports, how much more a soccer player.

Personally, I would want 2 watch u retire at CAMP NOU majestically and honorably.
It will be a day SOCCER will be buried.
FIFA may want to retire No.10 Jersey in your honour.
No matter what the TICKET will cost me, I will work towards being at Camp Nou Live, because I know Presidents of countries (Ali Bongo of Gabon, Buhari since he likes travelling and many more) will honour such, including distinguished world Figures and heavily ordained bodies
Please, picture such in mind & see what a Day like this will be.
For me it will be my SADDEST DAY in Football history.
I don't think MAN CITY would grant you such an honor for a revered player like u, since u have few years more.
They are already planning such for DAVID SYLVA since he spent a decade there performing stunningly.
U, Coming back to BARCA for such may be Childish.

Furthermore, I facilitated your transfer to MAN CITY in my PLAYSTATION GAME, dis was done ahead of ur real transfer to see how u could extraordinarily perform.
Yes!, you did quite well but that FINE-TUNING and Football Romance that comes with your touch was almost completely lost in Man city, you rather became energetic and forceful like Zouma of Chelsea.
Again, at your Age I saw you competing with Mane, Firmino, Vardy in Goal Scoring.
It shouldn't be so now.
You should be more of an ADMINISTRATIVE PLAYER on the pitch... like ZIDANE did when he took France to the World Cup in Germany 2006.

Finally, Please! Remain in BARCA for you have won almost everything, even PELE, MARADONA, RONALDO De LIMA, RONALDINHO, ZIDANE and MARCO VAN BASTEN never never won everything.
More so, negotiate with the leaders of Barcelona on the Future players to breed.
Thank You and remain Legendary...!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Personal Letter To Lionel Messi. by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 28, 2020
Write it in Spanish.
Re: My Personal Letter To Lionel Messi. by haiti007(m): 6:53am On Aug 28, 2020
Haha bros Nawa for you ooo
16 years playing for Barca and you still wish me stay? Let's him leave please and wish him well.
He has brought us honour to barce over the years

Besides, do you think that he's going to start competing for goals at city? No bro. He will leave the goals for Sergio Kun and Raheem Sterling then feed them with endless assists in company of KDB.
Re: My Personal Letter To Lionel Messi. by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 28, 2020
Oga shut up I thought you people said he's a coward and can't leave his comfort zone
Re: My Personal Letter To Lionel Messi. by nairamaniac: 6:58am On Aug 28, 2020
Nice Letter.

but I can bet you that messi would never see it, as he isnt registered on nairaland.

maybe Lalasticlala can help you deliver this Nice Love letter to messi.

I heard some people bribe Lala with live snakes for him to push written posts from here to Front page.

1 Like

Re: My Personal Letter To Lionel Messi. by APOPTOSIS: 6:59am On Aug 28, 2020
haiti007:
Haha bros Nawa for you ooo
16 years playing for Barca and you still wish me stay? Let's him leave please and wish him well.
He has brought us honour to barce over the years

Besides, do you think that he's going to start competing for goals at city? No bro. He will leave the goals for Sergio Kun and Raheem Sterling then feed them with endless assists in company of KDB.
I appreciate your POINT.
Even BARCA president wants to resign so that he could stay.
Such doesn't happen.
The MAN is pleading.
It will be an Honour for him to retire in BARCA....it will be Legendary... Bro.
See the likes of Steven Gerrard...
His farewell reception was epic

1 Like

Re: My Personal Letter To Lionel Messi. by APOPTOSIS: 7:02am On Aug 28, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
Oga shut up I thought you people said he's a coward and can't leave his comfort zone
Bro., You don't have to insult people to make your point.
Let's be reasonable for once.
Many Ethnic Nationalities across the world are no longer comfortable with our Spontaneous ways of insulting people.
Most people no longer tolerate Nigerians.
Tanzanians, Ghanaians, Congolese, Europeans and many more are not happy.
We are too quick at heaping abuses.
Just make your point and move on.
We are here to discuss.
Re: My Personal Letter To Lionel Messi. by cassidy1996(m): 7:38am On Aug 28, 2020
wow

1 Like

Re: My Personal Letter To Lionel Messi. by Teflon7: 7:47am On Aug 28, 2020
Barac seem to be a club for cowards... Please Lionel should move to somewhere else and play football...Every ballondor winner in the history of football played in different clubs
Re: My Personal Letter To Lionel Messi. by Lovelive: 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2020
nairamaniac:
Nice Letter.

but I can bet you that messi would never see it, as he isnt registered on nairaland.

maybe Lalasticlala can help you deliver this Nice Love letter to messi.

I heard some people bribe Lala with live snakes for him to push written posts from here to Front page.
Re: My Personal Letter To Lionel Messi. by sirblend: 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2023
APOPTOSIS:
MESSI, you one of the Greatest Soccer players ever.
You will be remembered as one of the players who demystified Soccer and remodelled the Round Leather game.

MESSI, I know you are ANGRY, which is expected but you have achieved a lot within a short time.
Only a FEW Successful PLAYERS can have their names attached to such a malignant success.
Those players are known for their LEGENDARY.

First, what are u going to MAN CITY to do at dis age...?
What Trophy do you need more if not the SENIOR FIFA CATEGORY OF TROPHIES.
By the way, U won the Junior Category and emerged the Best player ahead of Mikel and Taiwo.
U are an OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALIST.
And many more in Europe, 2 numerous 2 mention here.
It's naturally expected that one declines in activity with increasing AGE.
CR7 is already finding it hot and uneasy now.
JUVENTUS can't foot such Bills.
He is almost of no use to them and he has missed the GRAND RECEPTION that would have been accorded to him as one of the greatest if he had stayed back in Real Madrid and retired from there.
We all know what MADRID is capable of doing when it comes to such celebrations.
That's the dream of any WORLD FIGURE in Sports, how much more a soccer player.

Personally, I would want 2 watch u retire at CAMP NOU majestically and honorably.
It will be a day SOCCER will be buried.
FIFA may want to retire No.10 Jersey in your honour.
No matter what the TICKET will cost me, I will work towards being at Camp Nou Live, because I know Presidents of countries (Ali Bongo of Gabon, Buhari since he likes travelling and many more) will honour such, including distinguished world Figures and heavily ordained bodies
Please, picture such in mind & see what a Day like this will be.
For me it will be my SADDEST DAY in Football history.
I don't think MAN CITY would grant you such an honor for a revered player like u, since u have few years more.
They are already planning such for DAVID SYLVA since he spent a decade there performing stunningly.
U, Coming back to BARCA for such may be Childish.

Furthermore, I facilitated your transfer to MAN CITY in my PLAYSTATION GAME, dis was done ahead of ur real transfer to see how u could extraordinarily perform.
Yes!, you did quite well but that FINE-TUNING and Football Romance that comes with your touch was almost completely lost in Man city, you rather became energetic and forceful like Zouma of Chelsea.
Again, at your Age I saw you competing with Mane, Firmino, Vardy in Goal Scoring.
It shouldn't be so now.
You should be more of an ADMINISTRATIVE PLAYER on the pitch... like ZIDANE did when he took France to the World Cup in Germany 2006.

Finally, Please! Remain in BARCA for you have won almost everything, even PELE, MARADONA, RONALDO De LIMA, RONALDINHO, ZIDANE and MARCO VAN BASTEN never never won everything.
More so, negotiate with the leaders of Barcelona on the Future players to breed.
Thank You and remain Legendary...!

Messi has a world cup trophy and he will definitely add more trophies in the US.

(1) (Reply)

Among English Football Teams, 3 Are Recognized And All Other Teams Remain Small / Bayern star man tip to replace jay jay okocha / Uefa Europa League 2020/2021 Round Of 32 Draw!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.