Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

How To Bypass Iphone Disabled - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Bypass Iphone Disabled (364 Views)

How To Unlock Iphone Disabled / Xiao Wang Is Disabled, 7 Years After Selling His Kidney For IPhone 4 / How To Bypass Google Account Verification For Tecno, Infinix, Gionee & More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Bypass Iphone Disabled by Advertiseit: 7:06am On Aug 28, 2020
I was just surfing online, and i found this site very reasoning. I did what was posted and actually work for me.
Icloud FMI Off Latest IOS Start From 12.4.8 support 5s-X, for iphone XR to 11Pro max support opened menu only

Required jailbreak device only
Auto remove lost to clean
Not Supported for ex bypass device
Before Process, Make Sure Device Is Offline Mode Or Airplane Mode

if the device locked passcode or disabled. You must jailbreak with checkra1n on MAC os, hackintosh, ra1nusb
if the device opened menu iphone 6-X you can jailbreak with checkra1n linux
iphone XR to 11Pro max only suport opened menu jailbreak with uncover

CREDIT:
Dr.Moe @Moktarious1 is the developer of this amazing tool

DOWNLOAD:
link Google Driver FMI OFF.zip
link MediaFire FMI OFF.zip
Fix Google Drive Show “Sorry, you can’t view or download this file at this time

VIDEO:

This program should be only used for education and research purpose do not use on any other device unless you own them. We will not be responsible for what you do with this tool, FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. I AM NOT LIABLE AS TO WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO DO WITH THIS INFORMATION

TURN OFF ICLOUD PERMANENTLY WITHOUT PASSWORD

https://techspotng.com/free-turn-off-find-my-iphone-permanently-iphone-ipad-locked-passcode-disabled-iphone-opened-menu/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Samsung S9plus / Emergency Number 112: Please Don't Hesitate To Call 112.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.