Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,912 members, 7,838,253 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / . (366 Views)

Guys! I Need Help Brothers [i Cant Just Die Like This]> So Unfair / Infinix Hot 6 Pro Users Need Ur Help / Pls Guys,need Ur Help In Tracking My Stolen Phn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Godsonjolly: 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2020
Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
Earlier it was your laptop, now it's phone....stop begging online with BS stories bro, it's a waste of time.

Godsonjolly:
Good day everyone, pls guys my laptop crashed recently, the screen got white,even connected it to a TV so I can manage it like that to avoid stress but it's not helping as the laptop is tired of life,the ba3 is even bad, tried repairing but Its gonna cost a lot. Lost all my data's, files, project works, some files that aren't even mine. I'm a student who earns little by doing menial work. Now that there's lock down, it's hard coping. And I need a laptop to continue learning Web design and graphics design just to make ends meet. Pls, I've only been able to gather 20k just from my personal money, families would have helped but they passing through challenges far weighted than mine. Pls everyone, ntn is small. My only skill is playing the piano,I'm hard working but thing's are really down. Just help me pls, I'm soliciting for help.. God bless

2 Likes

Re: . by holysaint1(m): 5:43pm On Sep 10, 2020
Godsonjolly:
Good day Nairalanders..
Today is my birthday,was very happy as I got lot of wishes from people. But unfortunately I'm sad right now. I use a Alcatel idol 3 phone. I've been using it for more than a year,it's been giving me signs of spoilage but I paid no attention cos I had no money to get a new one. But as I speak,it got spoilt today,my birthday. Very hurtful and painful. All my files, documents,a lot are gone and I'm so hurt like I lot a loved one.
pls anyone who can help with a phone, I'll be grateful or can help with cash. I have just 20k in my account. Couldn't even enjoy my day nor eat cos my phone got bad. I can show u proof just to show I'm not a scammer or a thief. You guys and God are my only hope. pls just help me and I'll be grateful...

Well... Since you have 20k in your account, I can help you by selling my Samsung s3 to you at the rate of 13k.

Just that you will have to change the screen and battery yourself which is tops 7k.

So if u really want a phone, here is your chance.

If interested, just quote this reply. And I will get back to you.

2 Likes

Re: . by Godsonjolly: 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2020
Re: . by motionarena: 5:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
Godsonjolly:
Good day Nairalanders..
Today is my birthday,was very happy as I got lot of wishes from people. But unfortunately I'm sad right now. I use a Alcatel idol 3 phone. I've been using it for more than a year,it's been giving me signs of spoilage but I paid no attention cos I had no money to get a new one. But as I speak,it got spoilt today,my birthday. Very hurtful and painful. All my files, documents,a lot are gone and I'm so hurt like I lot a loved one.
pls anyone who can help with a phone, I'll be grateful or can help with cash. I have just 20k in my account. Couldn't even enjoy my day nor eat cos my phone got bad. I can show u proof just to show I'm not a scammer or a thief. You guys and God are my only hope. pls just help me and I'll be grateful...
Ok

Are you a student or working?

What do you currently do?
Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
Godsonjolly:
Yeah,I remember and didn't want to ask cos I know it will be used against me just as u did. I couldn't get the laptop again,someone agreed to get me one. I know people will feel I'm doing these to lie and make money for myself tho.
But I'm serious. just came from the engineer shop and he said repairing will cost 12k. And I don't wanna spend much on a phone I've been using for long. I wished u understand, you'll help me. I can send u proof of the phone so you can see for ursef. I'll gain ntn begging online. Instead It will reduce me. I have a bro who can buy me a new phone now,but helping is his problem. He keep postponing and you'll give up asking him. it's not easy for me begging sir.

There are countless of lazy good for nothing fraudsters (like yourself) on NL, using BS stories to defraud unsuspecting Good Samaritans... And sadly, the real people who need help are overlooked.
Re: . by Godsonjolly: 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
Re: . by Godsonjolly: 6:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
Re: . by chakaz(m): 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
Godsonjolly:
Good day Nairalanders..
You have 20k in your account. Your a student and your phone crashed. What are you posting with? Firstly, there's a saying now that one should cut his cloth according to his cloth. You should be able to get a phone of 20k that will serve you well. But if it's just for having a phone, get a lower phone that can make and receive calls and save the other for the rainy days. Stop begging. If you don't have any means of buying a good phone, you will not have the means of fixing it when it has issues.

1 Like

Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
Godsonjolly:

So unfortunate that even when someone is being true,he or she is being tagged false. I just explained from my heart to you and u still tagging me as a fraudster. What exactly will I gain? That's a question you should ask ursef. You don't accuse people wrongly based on what you've passed thru. It's bad. I'm using dad phone to reply. Perhaps u feel where I got a phone to reply mentions

You are a lazy fraudster...you don't want to use YOUR money to fix a phone/laptop so you come to NL to beg people to give you money (that you already have) to fix these issues. Are you okay?!?!?!

Or maybe you want to keep your 20k so you can go and buy champagne in the club with it, while total strangers get you a new phone, abi?

1 Like

Re: . by Godsonjolly: 7:08pm On Sep 10, 2020
Re: . by Godsonjolly: 7:12pm On Sep 10, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Redmi Users Help Needed / Please Give Me Your Answers / Iphone 7 Battery price?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.