Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,719 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

The Lockdown Taught Me A Lesson - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Lockdown Taught Me A Lesson (522 Views)

How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) / Lockdown: Salary Earners Will Also Cry / A Lesson On Getting A Better Job After Being Fired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lockdown Taught Me A Lesson by Emmanuel8265(m): 7:22am On Aug 28, 2020
My name is Emmanuel Odiase. I am a fashion student of Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH), Lagos State.

I am a Graphic Designer and a Copy writer.

As a student who depends on my parents for money to provide for school amenities. Since the lockdown started, money stopped coming. Of course, your parent won’t give you money for seating at home.

The only reason I was always online was because of online classes which we still have till date. My dad took it as a responsibility to always pay for my data.

During the few months of the lockdown, things changed. I started hearing stories of companies folding up, workers being sacked, salaries being cut off. Then I became worried, I thought to myself.

“I don’t want to be in this situation, I don’t want to be dependent on people to make money. I was to be independent. I am the first Son of my family, I need to be financially free.”

I knew something needed to be done. I thought of starting my own business.
“What business can I start?”
“Where would the money come from?”

I began asking myself questions I didn’t have answers to. I was mentally and financially down. Then something popped into my head.

“I have a smartphone and an internet connection”.
I have heard of people making money online (legit) with their smartphone.

I started looking for solutions. I saw an advert on *Digital Skills*. I joined immediately and lo and behold, the webinar was a life changing experience.

I discovered that there were actually people out there making 6 – 7 figures monthly in this lockdown. They were not concerned whether companies opened or not.

The lockdown caused more pain to people. It was a disadvantage to many and an advantage to some.

“When the going gets tough, the tough gets going”

It was a blessing to those with digital skills. They were like trees planted in dry season that bears fruits.

They flourished in tough times because they know their onions �

“If you know your onions, you will eat your suya” – Emmanuel Akpe

Let's continue.

I was amazed!!! �
“So people are making money in this lockdown �”
“People are impacting lives in this pandemic”
And I was there blaming the Government, shouting “why won’t they pay us like some countries are doing!!!”

If people are making millions, why can’t you?

I didn’t waste time. I started paying for online courses.

Why am I telling you this story?
I want to change your mindset. The saying “Go to school, get good grades and secure a job with benefits” is no more, there is nothing like job security anymore. You can no longer depend on job.

*You need to learn a Skill*

I don’t mean you should learn how to make puffpuff. I don’t mean you should learn how to make moimoi.
I mean you should learn a high income skill.
But if you are okay with any little income weekly, then it's fine. You can as well stop reading from here because you will just be wasting your time.

When I mean a skill, I mean a high income skill. With high income skills, you can solve high value problems for high paying clients.

Examples of some high income skills are;
• Digital Marketing
• Graphic Designing
• Copy writing
• Programming etc.

With these skills, you are independent, you can work from anywhere in the world, at any time and in any place.

All you need is a smartphone/laptop and an internet connection and you are good to.

Samson my partner and I have a goal to impact 1000 lives before this year runs out. We want you to be Financially dependent on your own.

My question now is;
Are you ready to make money?
If you don’t take action, you will still remain the same
Now you can see you need a skill to make money
That's why my partner and I have set up this offer for you
The One Month Digital Skill BOOTCAMP 2.0will be the most corrosive you've ever encountered....
I don't need many people to take this offer
Here it goes

DIGITAL BOOTCAMP ADVANCE CLASS COURSE OUTLINE

1.Graphic Design Course (Design like a pro)
� The principles of Graphic Design
� A Logo
� 3D Mock-up Logo
� A Flyer
� Professional Business Card
� Quote Design
� Blog Post
� Product Ad
� How to remove the background of an image
Valued at #15,000
Requirement: Smartphone

2. Animation Course
� Logo Animation
� Text Animation
� 3D Animation Video
� Whiteboard Animation
Valued at #10,000
Requirements: Smartphone

3. Additional Course
� How to create a PayPal account that sends and receive money (With this skill, you can make at least #7,000 for each client you have) Valued at #10,000
� How to create a WhatsApp Ecommerce Store (With this, you can make at least #10,000 for each store you make for a client)
Valued at #8,000
Requirements: Smartphone

4. Bonus Course
� How to convert a Website/Blog to an Android App (You can make up to #20,000 form each client you have)
� How to track recently lost phone
� How to create WhatsApp Chatbot

Other Bonus (Not for everyone)
� Access to my Canva Tutorial Video Worth #6,000
� Access to my Social Media Marketing Library Worth #10,000
� Access to 25 uncommon eBooks on Sales and marketing you can never find free online Worth #20,000

You are not left as sheep without a shepherd
You will have One Month Free Mentorship from us

Total Value for all course minus the bonus is above #50,000
But because Samson and I are interested in your success and we want you to be able to afford this training. We have decided to slash the training fee to #1,999 so that everyone can afford it.
Did I just say anyone? No way, it’s only for the first 15 persons to make payment now. The 31st person will pay #5,000. I kid you not.

To register: Pay #1,999 now into
Polaris Bank
Samson john babatunde
Send payment proof to WhatsApp: 08158504267

Guarantee
If you follow everything you will be taught;
� You will become a Professional Graphic Designer
� You will never be broke again

If after the One Month Training and you don’t get 10X the value of your money, Send any of us a DM and you will get a full refund and #1,000 extra for wasting your time.

PS: Only the first 15 persons to make payment now would get the Other Bonus

For more information about the class, WhatsApp 08158504267

Training starts September 2nd

Remember SKILLS PAY THE BILLS

1 Like

Re: The Lockdown Taught Me A Lesson by TIMSE: 11:54am On Aug 28, 2020
interesting! bravo
Re: The Lockdown Taught Me A Lesson by TIMSE: 11:57am On Aug 28, 2020
interesting! bravo
Re: The Lockdown Taught Me A Lesson by Emmanuel8265(m): 12:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
TIMSE:
interesting!
bravo

For more information : 08158504267

(1) (Reply)

Any Available Job Offer You Know / 20 Rules Of Money You Should Know That Can Change Your Life / Standard Operating Procedure, (SOP) For Laboratory Analyses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.