Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,092 members, 7,838,750 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

When Will We The Nigeria Youth Stand Right - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will We The Nigeria Youth Stand Right (218 Views)

Its Time The Youth Stand For Thier Rigth / The Nigeria Police: 1947 Vs 2018 / "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Will We The Nigeria Youth Stand Right by talk2john504: 9:06am On Aug 28, 2020
I think it's high time we start telling ourselves the truth .
From the day I was born we have been told that the youth are the leaders of tomorrow but till this moment the leaders we have are oldies
WHERE HAVE WE THE YOUTHS GOT IT WRONG ?
I ask this question for us to start there because when it's time for voting all they give us are lies and guns to kill ourselves with.

Pls let's talk to ourselves and respond to the question asked earlier.
WHERE HAVE WE GOT IT WRONG ?

I have not posted this to disrespect anyone but for us the youths to stand up peacefully and rightly for our rights as a citizen of this great nation Nigeria.

with our sincere responses to the question I believe we would be able to fetch out points that would help us.
GODBLESSNAIJA
GODBLESSNAIJA OUTS
FROM MR JKO

Re: When Will We The Nigeria Youth Stand Right by Charmingrascal(m): 9:27am On Aug 28, 2020
The bitter truth is Nigerian youths can't work collectively to better this Nation.

All we want is individual satisfaction, once we are able to escape poverty we don't give a bleep about how every other person lives.

We are selfish and self centered.
That is the reason why you will see youths who are suppose to speak up against bad governance and bad politicians will be working for them for financial gains all in a bid to escape poverty and they won't care what pain or sorrow those politicians that they are working for cause the Nigeria masses as long as their pockets are filled.

That's the reason why you will see youths trying everything possible just to leave this 'shit hole' and never return not minding how others who can't leave will survive

Until we start thinking of others, think of our grand children and the of other poor children all across this Country and stop having individualistic point of view to what good life is.

If you are surrounded by poor people and you are rich you are more or less a poor man, for instance when they say "Nigeria" is the poverty capital of the World, they didn't name a certain region or individuals who are poor, they say 'Nigeria' it means we are all poor and even when you travel out as a rich man people will still look at you and say he is from poverty capital of the World.

Nigerian youths are not ready yet, not this generation.

(1) (Reply)

Gov Emmanuel Is Turning Things Around In Akwa Ibom State / Buhari Commends Gov. Matawalle For Visiting Aso Rock With Gold & Precious Stones / Nairalanders: Has Anyone Noticed That People Are Way Smarter And More Creative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.