Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

How To Run Your Restaurant As A Part Time Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Run Your Restaurant As A Part Time Business (645 Views)

Any Part Time Business I Can Do With My Toyota Sienna / Snail Trading, A Very Lucrative Part-time Business! / Run Your Business Without Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Run Your Restaurant As A Part Time Business by onoerime: 8:09pm On Feb 19, 2011
[b][b][b][b]There has been this fear of running your restaurant business  with or without  your presence, but the truth about any business is that you have to lose to make profit . thank God information has turn the case around when one can read books on a topic and achieve the feasibility needed to thrive in any business. of recent i discovered a simple trick of running a restaurant business conveniently even when you are doing it as a part time. i went to a drinking bar i mean a well equipped beer parlour and i was watching how customers where trooping inside the hall. there was this young girl attending to customers and i was watching closely at  her, i noticed that the owner of the business is not within the premises. it took me time to really figure the secrets behind this. so i had to call this young girl and fix a date with her when she will be less busy, thank GOD she accepted my appointment and on that faithful Tuesday i went to her as promised and wow as if it was planned by nature i bought some few snacks and soft drinks which we drank and ate together. i quickly introduced myself to her which she also responded without hesitation. i started making inquiries on ''how to run this business even when the owner is not present''. i was baffled with the answers i was receiving. DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN START A RESTAURANT BUSINESS WITH LESS THAN 70K. i mean once you acquire a good location, you can start with the said amount. with this money your restaurant willl be selling the usual point and kill (cat fish), nkwobi, and other side attractions like fried meats, turkey, gizzards etc. would you like to venture this business, i have carefully prepared a manual for this purpose at a give away price of 1k. yes you will be surprise to learn more at operating this business. email me at evanvick@yahoo.co.uk or call me now on 08025701682 for more information
[/b][/b][/b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

Printing! Printing! Printing!: Call Us For Your Printing Jobs Now. / Get Professional Web Design/hosting Services Now In Nigeria @ Friendly Prices / 7 Money Management Rules Every Woman Should Master

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.