Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,802 members, 7,827,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Shinzo Abe, Japan's PM Resigns For Health Reason - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Shinzo Abe, Japan's PM Resigns For Health Reason (20893 Views)

Shinzo Abe Has Died After Being Shot / The Moment Japan Ex-PM, Shinzo Abe Was Shot (Video) / Florida Shooting, School Security Officer Resigns For Hiding During The Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shinzo Abe, Japan's PM Resigns For Health Reason by Yankee101: 10:12am On Aug 28, 2020
Wow

Buhari! Where are you? See sensible people?
Re: Shinzo Abe, Japan's PM Resigns For Health Reason by Deborah98(f): 10:13am On Aug 28, 2020
Eehya that's what we call selflessness, quick recovery PM,
Re: Shinzo Abe, Japan's PM Resigns For Health Reason by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:13am On Aug 28, 2020
simpleseyi:
Selflessness.

Out own Baba went to London hospital for 6 months.

Una see a Nation here we have a vegetable in ASOROCK !

WHO THE CABAL WILL SEND DEATH SQUAD AFTER YOU WILL TELL THEM THAT HE HAVE TO RESIGN

1 Like

Re: Shinzo Abe, Japan's PM Resigns For Health Reason by Olatemiseeni24: 10:13am On Aug 28, 2020
That herdsmen call buhari wouldn't learn from this o

1 Like

Re: Shinzo Abe, Japan's PM Resigns For Health Reason by Baamm(m): 10:16am On Aug 28, 2020
Have it in mind that these is a man leading the 3rd largest economy in the whole world. I reserve my other comment for your imagination

1 Like

Re: Shinzo Abe, Japan's PM Resigns For Health Reason by Jadeng: 10:16am On Aug 28, 2020
In Africa we die in power...
..and in most cases, our family members continue from where we stopped.

2 Likes

Re: Shinzo Abe, Japan's PM Resigns For Health Reason by Brushstrokes20: 10:17am On Aug 28, 2020
# the real man of honour and integrity...
Unlike some shithole dude that will rather die there than resign! Pathetic filth

1 Like

Re: Shinzo Abe, Japan's PM Resigns For Health Reason by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:18am On Aug 28, 2020
Kekereekun123:
yar adua was also a lotter.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/how-yaradua-was-pressurised-to-revert-refineries-sold-to-dangote-obasanjo/amp/

Also paid criminals inform of amnesty. Would Saudi or Russia do that
Hmmmmmm, reading this.
Thanks for the link.
We don't speak ills of the dead tho'.....
Re: Shinzo Abe, Japan's PM Resigns For Health Reason by fullblast(m): 10:21am On Aug 28, 2020
In 9ja, we die there grin
Re: Shinzo Abe, Japan's PM Resigns For Health Reason by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 28, 2020
For those of you commending Abe, consider a big difference between Nigeria and Japan

The money in Japan has always been in its business sector,not it's political sector.

In Nigeria, it is the opposite.
Re: Shinzo Abe, Japan's PM Resigns For Health Reason by Skymason20(m): 10:39am On Aug 28, 2020
bubu will do same undecided
Re: Shinzo Abe, Japan's PM Resigns For Health Reason by joelbooks: 10:39am On Aug 28, 2020
Unexpected
Re: Shinzo Abe, Japan's PM Resigns For Health Reason by barragan: 10:57am On Aug 28, 2020
chinavs9ja:
Your Health is very important!!

I will develop your Mobile Android App and develop your website at affordable price... check my signature.

Do you have a personal app that you have developed? Can you share for me to see?
Re: Shinzo Abe, Japan's PM Resigns For Health Reason by knowhowk: 10:59am On Aug 28, 2020
post=93309562:
RIP to one of the best Leaders in our darling country Nigeria.
Late President Musa Yar'Adua.
He was a good man.
He lived a good life.

Posterity will remember him for all the good things he did for the short time he was our president, before the looters and criminals took over from him and left our nation in ruins.

Get well soon Japan PM. sad
. You mean the looters and criminals have left and not ruling us anymore, wowww that is great I never knew we have saints ruling us now ,saints with no Blemish at all .I should have known that ,for the past 5 years now I see that No single Embezzlement ,No looting ,no Corruption at all Levels,All Governor's / Ministers ,Senators etc have been so Clean ,Even in Kano the Governor should be given the most Transparent and Non Corrupts Award .Almighty God when will People be straight without licking the Ass of Politicians in PDP or APC .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shinzo Abe, Japan's PM Resigns For Health Reason by zoghys: 11:18am On Aug 28, 2020
Pimpmaride:
In my own country, my president rather die there than resign...

My president no dey even give him Vp to take over coz him dey fear... He will rather pass the ruling of the country to his family members.

Thank God I didn't mention the name of my country b4 them start to dey find me gringringringringrin

Meet young boohwari, the first president to call Nigerian youth lazy

I know the name of your country, but I won't tell you until you beg me joor. :- grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shinzo Abe, Japan's PM Resigns For Health Reason by chinavs9ja(m): 11:49am On Aug 28, 2020
barragan:

Do you have a personal app that you have developed? Can you share for me to see?
Yes, check my signature and chat me up
Re: Shinzo Abe, Japan's PM Resigns For Health Reason by DaddyJapan(m): 11:55am On Aug 28, 2020
The kind of shitz that only happens in saner climes wink

1 Like

Re: Shinzo Abe, Japan's PM Resigns For Health Reason by OBA117(m): 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2020
This can NEVER happen in Africa, as African leaders will prefer to die in power....

1 Like

Re: Shinzo Abe, Japan's PM Resigns For Health Reason by Otunski: 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
What a paradox compared to Africa. In Nigeria it's even when they are sick they contest for Elective positions and use the state resources to take care of themselves and their ill Heath.

2 Likes

Re: Shinzo Abe, Japan's PM Resigns For Health Reason by barragan: 1:53pm On Aug 28, 2020
chinavs9ja:

Yes, check my signature and chat me up

Why don't you put it out on nairaland here, something like a portfolio to view your work. Do you have a GitHub or stackoverflow account?
Re: Shinzo Abe, Japan's PM Resigns For Health Reason by omohayek: 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2020
kikero:

It would take more than Buhari resigning to make things better in Nigeria

And what we need is a change in the basis of our economy. From resource dependent to industrial dependent.
Yes, but at least if Buhari had resigned 4 years ago, someone with at least a basic understanding of economics could have taken over and set the necessary initial steps in motion: a unified and market-governed currency, total abolition of the fuel subsidy, deregulation of the petroleum sector, privatization of NNPC, removal of pricing caps in the power sector, and on and on and on ... Instead Nigeria is now on course to end Buhari's 10 years of "do nothing" rule with lower per-capita GDP than when he came to power, after 25 years of uninterrupted growth. There has not been a single year under Buhari's rule where the economy grew faster than the population, even before this pandemic began.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shinzo Abe, Japan's PM Resigns For Health Reason by bizzibodi(m): 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
Resign b/C of colitis?Why can't he replace d whole of his GIT
Re: Shinzo Abe, Japan's PM Resigns For Health Reason by 8stargeneral: 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2020
Good decision...Not our vegetable in aso rock that don't want to resign

1 Like

Re: Shinzo Abe, Japan's PM Resigns For Health Reason by CioAngels(f): 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2020
Hmm, my love for Japanese will never wane for their sincerity. Very good leader you are sir. Alcerative came and it will go in no time, No matter, the length of time. A very Speed Recovery I Wish You Sir. Africans, Nigeria my beautiful Country filled with Milk and honey yet, wicked, bad Leaders and Vampires has put Her in bottle so that they will Suppresd Her and Her poor citizens. PM Abe do not want to be messed up with fake identity so he choose to do the right thing by resigning. This was a song we had the African Revolutionaries sang those days. "Africa Shall Rise, When Nile, Congo, Niger, Upper Volta Unite, Africa Shall Rise" But, unfortunately, African leaders are hell bent to kill Africa by selling Her to Chinese. Too bad.

1 Like

Re: Shinzo Abe, Japan's PM Resigns For Health Reason by Goodman247: 5:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
In Africa, they rather die, too much desperados in africa

1 Like

Re: Shinzo Abe, Japan's PM Resigns For Health Reason by charlsecy(m): 6:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
Mowsid:
He was more concerned about his health than the post of the PM
Not true. He said he did not want his illness to get in the way of decision making.

2 Likes

Re: Shinzo Abe, Japan's PM Resigns For Health Reason by infogeneral: 7:05pm On Aug 28, 2020
This can only happen in a sane society

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mexico Suspends Gasoline Subsidy To Stop US Drivers From Buying Cheap Fuel / Argentina Approves High Denomination Bill As Inflation Nears 100% / Norwegian Prime Minister Works As A Taxi Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.