Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

BBNAIJA 2020 :my Dad Took 14 Governors To London For His Birthday."- KIDDWAYA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNAIJA 2020 :my Dad Took 14 Governors To London For His Birthday."- KIDDWAYA (1996 Views)

In 2020 My Attention Is Very Expensive - Tonto Dikeh Shares New Pictures / Uriel To Her Childhood Friend: Return My Belt You Took 14 Years Ago (Photo) / Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNAIJA 2020 :my Dad Took 14 Governors To London For His Birthday."- KIDDWAYA by onybam2019: 9:34am On Aug 28, 2020
One of the popular BBNaija 'Lockdown' housemates, Kiddwaya has revealed to the housemates who his billionaire father really is and how he flew 14 Nigerian governors to London to mark his 40th birthday in 2001, during President Olusegun Obasnjo's regime. The London-born housemate made the revelation during their Wager task which was given by Big Brother and requires them to create and artistic piece that depicts their hero and afterwards talk about them in front of fellow housemates.
Kiddwaya created an exotic painting that represents his father who he said is his hero. Though he revealed that most of the things he knows about his father was revealed to him by other family members because his father hardly talks about himself, he maintained that his father, Terry Waya is the most loyal person he knows who loves helping and connecting people.
Kiddwaya said his billionaire dad ran away from home at 16 years old and returned back to buy his mother a house when he was 19 years, he also took his 5 brothers with him to Kaduna and set them up.

"My dad makes people senators, governors etc. I'm very lucky, privileged and I'm very grateful he's been able to do a lot for me. I don't show him appreciation enough, and if it wasn't for i don't know what i would have done. He's a loyal man and would always have your back".

Below is a video of his revelation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXaZ-e-gQi4

Re: BBNAIJA 2020 :my Dad Took 14 Governors To London For His Birthday."- KIDDWAYA by kings59: 9:50am On Aug 28, 2020
One of the housemates [Lucy] who chaired the show said people shouldn't make stories out of what they heard from the housemates.

At Op, you don't wanna listen.

you people like exaggerating.
Re: BBNAIJA 2020 :my Dad Took 14 Governors To London For His Birthday."- KIDDWAYA by SUPERPACK: 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2020
The dad simply paid big brother to advertise his wealth. To be frank, I only heard about his dad for the first time through stories from Big brother Nigeria. Same way Ned Nwoko married Regina Daniels to boost his popularity beyond his state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA 2020 :my Dad Took 14 Governors To London For His Birthday."- KIDDWAYA by techmo(m): 1:45pm On Aug 28, 2020
James Ibori , Orji Kalu, George Akume
Re: BBNAIJA 2020 :my Dad Took 14 Governors To London For His Birthday."- KIDDWAYA by Chuks00(m): 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
Money goodoo
Re: BBNAIJA 2020 :my Dad Took 14 Governors To London For His Birthday."- KIDDWAYA by nwele2017: 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
And his is not even a local government chairman
Re: BBNAIJA 2020 :my Dad Took 14 Governors To London For His Birthday."- KIDDWAYA by potbelly(m): 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2020
My dad this...

My dad that...

Talk more about yourself man...

Meanwhile... hope the pops money is legit...

If not all this shalaye will bring eyes of both local/international authorities on them...
Re: BBNAIJA 2020 :my Dad Took 14 Governors To London For His Birthday."- KIDDWAYA by Gvoiceplug: 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
Hit me up for your USA google voice account, single and bulk for just 2k, use it to open WhatsApp and any other stubborn site.
‪+1 (657) 845‑6266‬
Re: BBNAIJA 2020 :my Dad Took 14 Governors To London For His Birthday."- KIDDWAYA by SpicyMimi(f): 5:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
Really ?

By the way, we have new cooooooool polos and other clothings for Men! 100% cotton! And extremely affordable... 50% discount off! Kindly check my profile for pics and prices.
Re: BBNAIJA 2020 :my Dad Took 14 Governors To London For His Birthday."- KIDDWAYA by Chuks00(m): 7:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
I hope his money is legit
Re: BBNAIJA 2020 :my Dad Took 14 Governors To London For His Birthday."- KIDDWAYA by Tmb78(m): 11:52pm On Aug 28, 2020
The people claiming this boy is humble are stupid sha.Is this the definition of Humility?

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of The Woman That Weaved "End Sars " With Her Hair. / Nigerian Hiphop Artiste, SlimJoe [Oti Yanyan] Suffers Kidney Failure / "Some People Will Be Happy When I Am No More" — Tiwa Savage (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.