Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Uriel To Her Childhood Friend: Return My Belt You Took 14 Years Ago (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel To Her Childhood Friend: Return My Belt You Took 14 Years Ago (Photo) (37130 Views)

Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) / Actor Kolawole Shares 14 Years Ago Photo Carrying His Daughter / Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uriel To Her Childhood Friend: Return My Belt You Took 14 Years Ago (Photo) by dabrin: 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2018
Former bbnaija housemate Uriel Oputa has taken to her insta story to warn her childhood friend, Diana Nanteza to return her belt she took 14 years ago.

Source >>> http://gistmore.com/return-belt-took-14-years-ago-uriel-tells-childhood-friend

1 Like

Re: Uriel To Her Childhood Friend: Return My Belt You Took 14 Years Ago (Photo) by dabrin: 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2018
Re: Uriel To Her Childhood Friend: Return My Belt You Took 14 Years Ago (Photo) by Godmother(f): 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2018
Lol. You go fear naa �

2 Likes

Re: Uriel To Her Childhood Friend: Return My Belt You Took 14 Years Ago (Photo) by Godmother(f): 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2018
Lol. You go fear naa grin

1 Like

Re: Uriel To Her Childhood Friend: Return My Belt You Took 14 Years Ago (Photo) by emeijeh(m): 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2018
Anything just to trend.

Nonsense

54 Likes

Re: Uriel To Her Childhood Friend: Return My Belt You Took 14 Years Ago (Photo) by dbos11(m): 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2018
Stupid post.

27 Likes

Re: Uriel To Her Childhood Friend: Return My Belt You Took 14 Years Ago (Photo) by BigbamoAYO(m): 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2018
Hoeloshos seeking attention

3 Likes

Re: Uriel To Her Childhood Friend: Return My Belt You Took 14 Years Ago (Photo) by OneCorner: 10:13pm On Sep 18, 2018
2 stupid she goats

69 Likes

Re: Uriel To Her Childhood Friend: Return My Belt You Took 14 Years Ago (Photo) by Abdul3391(m): 12:16am On Sep 19, 2018
if na like that... I have lost count of my things my friends took from me..
and i did not announce it

2 Likes

Re: Uriel To Her Childhood Friend: Return My Belt You Took 14 Years Ago (Photo) by mikejj(m): 5:49am On Sep 19, 2018
the belt can be used by virgins...
Re: Uriel To Her Childhood Friend: Return My Belt You Took 14 Years Ago (Photo) by Pabloosas(m): 9:46am On Sep 19, 2018
Na joke

5 Likes

Re: Uriel To Her Childhood Friend: Return My Belt You Took 14 Years Ago (Photo) by Bawizzo(m): 9:46am On Sep 19, 2018
With ur curves like coutinho angle ninety placing..

may that tree fall on yhu for disturbing us dix morning

4 Likes

Re: Uriel To Her Childhood Friend: Return My Belt You Took 14 Years Ago (Photo) by calddon(m): 9:47am On Sep 19, 2018
14yrs? Sily greedy people, unable to let bygones be bygones

N they expect God to forgive them

1 Like

Re: Uriel To Her Childhood Friend: Return My Belt You Took 14 Years Ago (Photo) by Konisewu: 9:48am On Sep 19, 2018
I want to talk ..shoroniyen

#konisewu#
Re: Uriel To Her Childhood Friend: Return My Belt You Took 14 Years Ago (Photo) by yjgm(m): 9:48am On Sep 19, 2018
Iskanci dai.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uriel To Her Childhood Friend: Return My Belt You Took 14 Years Ago (Photo) by Tapout(m): 9:48am On Sep 19, 2018
this should be a paid advert/thread, cos I see no reason why it should be on front page.

2 Likes

Re: Uriel To Her Childhood Friend: Return My Belt You Took 14 Years Ago (Photo) by Solo84(m): 9:49am On Sep 19, 2018
Nonsense!!!

What kinda unforgiving spirit she posses!

Deliverance case.

1 Like

Re: Uriel To Her Childhood Friend: Return My Belt You Took 14 Years Ago (Photo) by Firefire(m): 9:49am On Sep 19, 2018
Nonsensical as usual.

Awon Omo Irole’aye.
Re: Uriel To Her Childhood Friend: Return My Belt You Took 14 Years Ago (Photo) by Jossyroyal1: 9:49am On Sep 19, 2018
angry

Keys to hitting front page on nairaland

1. Retrieve picture posted by self acclaimed celeb
2. Create a thread and don't forget to attach the pix.
3. Post the thread and
4. Enjoy sweet and smooth Cruise to front page
Thank me later
Re: Uriel To Her Childhood Friend: Return My Belt You Took 14 Years Ago (Photo) by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 19, 2018
undecided undecided undecided

If that one should know fire back and start narrating the ordeals behind her slippers breast, she will start crying kiss undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

All these yeyebrities sef

Re: Uriel To Her Childhood Friend: Return My Belt You Took 14 Years Ago (Photo) by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:50am On Sep 19, 2018
the guy who disvirgin her should return her virginity and all those who fuvk her should unfuck her
Re: Uriel To Her Childhood Friend: Return My Belt You Took 14 Years Ago (Photo) by tgmservice: 9:50am On Sep 19, 2018
Nairaland mods una dey craze
U go dey do aproko dey drop mumu topics on FP for us to argue on so you can get traffic
Re: Uriel To Her Childhood Friend: Return My Belt You Took 14 Years Ago (Photo) by itiswellandwell: 9:51am On Sep 19, 2018
Radarada! YanmaYanma! Oshi.
Re: Uriel To Her Childhood Friend: Return My Belt You Took 14 Years Ago (Photo) by TinyHacker: 9:51am On Sep 19, 2018
How is this news? Is op stupid?
Re: Uriel To Her Childhood Friend: Return My Belt You Took 14 Years Ago (Photo) by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 19, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Uriel To Her Childhood Friend: Return My Belt You Took 14 Years Ago (Photo) by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:51am On Sep 19, 2018
I know one big oga that borrowed N5k from me when e no get nothing. Me ma na only N6k me get o still give am N5k hold N1k.

Na only if e go return am tomorrow.

Meanwhile de value now go don' dey reach N50k or more o.

E don tay.

If I see de guy for Facebook I go just dey look am like......

1 Like

Re: Uriel To Her Childhood Friend: Return My Belt You Took 14 Years Ago (Photo) by tolaabi: 9:51am On Sep 19, 2018
Drama Up and Down.The better way to look for attention is to go to police/army arena.
So many Attention over there.....#Advice.
Re: Uriel To Her Childhood Friend: Return My Belt You Took 14 Years Ago (Photo) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:52am On Sep 19, 2018
Is time for them to be mounted
Re: Uriel To Her Childhood Friend: Return My Belt You Took 14 Years Ago (Photo) by excomarow(m): 9:53am On Sep 19, 2018
That belt must be goldplated. grin

1 Like

Re: Uriel To Her Childhood Friend: Return My Belt You Took 14 Years Ago (Photo) by itiswellandwell: 9:53am On Sep 19, 2018
Jeezuzpick:
I know one big oga that borrowed N5k from me when e no get nothing. Me ma na only N6k me get o still give am N5k hold N1k.

Na only if e go return am tomorrow.

Meanwhile de value now go don' dey reach N50k or more o.

E don tay.

If I see de guy for Facebook I go just dey look am like......

You done ask am?

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Faked My Death Because People Didn't See Beauty In My Talent" - Skiibii Says / Jada Pollock, Wizkid's Only Supportive Baby Mama Uses Their Son For PR / Ayo Adesanya Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.