Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Access Bank Fraud....my 2 Atm Cards Working At The Same Time. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Access Bank Fraud....my 2 Atm Cards Working At The Same Time. (506 Views)

Cocaine: Tammy Olaiya Pleads Guilty To Drug Trafficking And Bank Fraud / South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer / Kwara 'Mad Man' Caught With N100m Cheque, Condoms, 4 ATM Cards, Politicians Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Fraud....my 2 Atm Cards Working At The Same Time. by kemkem303: 9:37am On Aug 28, 2020
I lost my ATM card 2 months ago and immediately I got a debit alert of #300,000. I went to bank to block the card and my account. The following day, I was issued a new card and they opened my account. Yesterday I got a new debit alert of #21,000 while I have my ATM in my phone. Pls help me beg access bank to get me back my money o...I don't know where I have wronged them.
Re: Access Bank Fraud....my 2 Atm Cards Working At The Same Time. by kings59: 9:47am On Aug 28, 2020
Hope you didn't download a third party software or malware on your phone. It could also be that you made your card details open to the dark web.

Quickly go and block your ATM. Tell the you want to he using withdrawal slip , no more ATM or USSD message . Anything online should be halted even mobile app.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Access Bank Fraud....my 2 Atm Cards Working At The Same Time. by yanabasee1(m): 9:50am On Aug 28, 2020
That bank is becoming useless.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Fraud....my 2 Atm Cards Working At The Same Time. by Golan007: 9:56am On Aug 28, 2020
The worst bank ever.
Re: Access Bank Fraud....my 2 Atm Cards Working At The Same Time. by Mayng01(m): 5:47pm On Aug 28, 2020
kemkem303:
I lost my ATM card 2 months ago and immediately I got a debit alert of #300,000. I went to bank to block the card and my account. The following day, I was issued a new card and they opened my account. Yesterday I got a new debit alert of #21,000 while I have my ATM in my phone. Pls help me beg access bank to get me back my money o...I don't know where I have wronged them.

One chance bank
Re: Access Bank Fraud....my 2 Atm Cards Working At The Same Time. by Unrated900(m): 7:24am On Aug 29, 2020
I doubt your story

You think it’s easy to loose 300k

And yet you are sitting in your house typing and telling us here to beg access bank on your behalf.

Your story no join

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Fraud....my 2 Atm Cards Working At The Same Time. by 2cribz: 10:23am On Aug 29, 2020
Scammer

(1) (Reply)

Black Lives Matter Goes Wrong As Black Man Fight White Policeman (video) / Popular Ghanaian Prophet Sylvester Ofori Arrested In Fatal Shooting Of His Wife / Ex-nigeria Scrabble Captain Paul Sodje Allegedly Killed While Taking Ransom Mone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.