Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,095 members, 7,953,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:36 PM

We BUY/SHIP From USA To Nigeria. Ebay And Other USA Sites. - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / We BUY/SHIP From USA To Nigeria. Ebay And Other USA Sites. (3941 Views)

We BUY/SHIP From USA To Nigeria. Ebay, Amazon and other USA sites. / ( EBAY CHECKOUT AVAILABLE) BUY ON EBAY AND OTHER USA SITES 310/$ / You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We BUY/SHIP From USA To Nigeria. Ebay And Other USA Sites. by Techgoon(m): 12:53pm On Jan 21, 2021
Steph001001:
Send a message

hmmm, been trying since still not going..

Cant run that much when i cant even reach you
Re: We BUY/SHIP From USA To Nigeria. Ebay And Other USA Sites. by Steph001001: 2:50pm On Jan 21, 2021
Am confused at to why you can’t reach me, am always online 24/7.. Whatsapp 08132337759
Techgoon:

hmmm, been trying since still not going..

Cant run that much when i cant even reach you
Re: We BUY/SHIP From USA To Nigeria. Ebay And Other USA Sites. by Techgoon(m): 2:57am On Jan 22, 2021
Steph001001:
Am confused at to why you can’t reach me, am always online 24/7.. Whatsapp 08132337759

This one you no wan drop phone number one can call on only whatsapp
Re: We BUY/SHIP From USA To Nigeria. Ebay And Other USA Sites. by Nobody: 4:56am On Jan 24, 2021
Has anyone done business with this person?

1 Like

Re: We BUY/SHIP From USA To Nigeria. Ebay And Other USA Sites. by lanryoung: 6:39am On Jan 24, 2021
[quote author=Steph001001 post=93309820][center]Welcome to ALLTECHWORLD[/center] Call us or Reach us on Whatsapp 08132337759

We are your Number 1 Cost Effective and Reliable online Purchase and Shipping Platform...... (Well Aspiring to be the Number 1 with your help)

. Make your orders of any item(s) with us and we will have to Goods delivered From USA to any location in NIGERIA

Ebay
₦390/$ for single items below $800

₦450/$ for single items above $800

Other US websites @₦390/$

[b Amazon now available @N390/$

We ship within 7 - 12 working days from any of these stores down to Nigeria.

Ebay Shipping: $4/lb
Contact on WhatsApp rate on other checkout sites.

We are offer sales of any Apple Products at Wholesales and Retailers Price.
.Apple Iphones
.Apple Watches
.Apple Earpods
.Beats among others.

Call us or Reach us on Whatsapp 08132337759[can i get asus x00bd touch, battery charging board panel n back cover how much is each]
Re: We BUY/SHIP From USA To Nigeria. Ebay And Other USA Sites. by Steph001001: 7:31am On Jan 24, 2021
You need to send the links for the items or reach me on Whatsapp[quote author=lanryoung post=98381044][/quote]
Re: We BUY/SHIP From USA To Nigeria. Ebay And Other USA Sites. by Mickyyaya: 8:40am On Jan 29, 2021
Steph001001:
You need to send the links for the items or reach me on Whatsapp

Can you buy from amazon
Re: We BUY/SHIP From USA To Nigeria. Ebay And Other USA Sites. by Steph001001: 8:45am On Jan 29, 2021
Yes
Mickyyaya:

Can you buy from amazon
Re: We BUY/SHIP From USA To Nigeria. Ebay And Other USA Sites. by Mickyyaya: 5:36pm On Jan 31, 2021
Steph001001:
Yes
okay fine. Do you have a physical address please

1 Like

Re: We BUY/SHIP From USA To Nigeria. Ebay And Other USA Sites. by Techgoon(m): 5:52pm On Feb 02, 2021
koonbey:
Has anyone done business with this person?
Re: We BUY/SHIP From USA To Nigeria. Ebay And Other USA Sites. by Cassie74: 3:54am On Feb 03, 2021
[quote author=Techgoon post=98676488][/quote]

Got some stuff from him from Amazon...I am supposed to pickup tomorrow

Re: We BUY/SHIP From USA To Nigeria. Ebay And Other USA Sites. by Mickyyaya: 9:04pm On Feb 11, 2021
Hi cassie74...have you gotten your stuffs? Give feedback cos I want to buy some things from Amazon soon
Re: We BUY/SHIP From USA To Nigeria. Ebay And Other USA Sites. by Cassie74: 9:10pm On Feb 11, 2021
Mickyyaya:
Hi cassie74...have you gotten your stuffs? Give feedback cos I want to buy some things from Amazon soon

Funny....I haven't....it was supposed to be today... still waiting for him to respond on WhatsApp...Phewee...tired much

1 Like

Re: We BUY/SHIP From USA To Nigeria. Ebay And Other USA Sites. by Mickyyaya: 9:31pm On Feb 11, 2021
Cassie74:

Funny....I haven't....it was supposed to be today... still waiting for him to respond on WhatsApp...Phewee...tired much

Fingers crossed. Good luck then
Re: We BUY/SHIP From USA To Nigeria. Ebay And Other USA Sites. by skydancer: 3:18pm On Feb 19, 2021
@Steph001001

Can you tell us why these users' goods have not been cleared? (including mine)

Obviously you have to threads, we want to understand what's going on. Are you parading the same stories with everyone?

1 Like

Re: We BUY/SHIP From USA To Nigeria. Ebay And Other USA Sites. by McMayor(m): 4:02pm On Feb 19, 2021
Nintendo Switch Lite 3PCS - 249,300
Acer Nitro Gaming Laptop - 288,400
Airpods Pro 170,000

am coming.
Re: We BUY/SHIP From USA To Nigeria. Ebay And Other USA Sites. by Steph001001: 4:48pm On Feb 19, 2021
Good Afternoon.

I think at this point it’s better to just come out and address this issues at once. There are 2 major issues at hand and both which I take full and complete responsibility for. One is the issues of the shipping company which I use (IIC Atlantic) having issues of delivering items which we are still trying to resolve up to this point. Another is the issues of my accounts getting suspended. I take full responsibility for both issues but I will even take more responsibility for the suspended accounts cause I should have known better about that and as a result of that I ran into more debt by collecting more orders and trying to supplement one for the other thereby running into more debt. I will like to implore everything affected by this issues to please continue to excercise more patience with me. Most of you guys have really shown a level of patience and understanding with I am really grateful for, I should have been more upfront about this issues but I kept thinking it’s something that I will resolve in no time. Please I trying hard to fix it and refund everyone affected by this. I know this hard and times are hard too but I beg everyone to be patient with me as I am not going anywhere. I wouldn’t mind meeting anyone that’s available to meet me so as just to show atleast a certain level of transparency. I am working hard to recover my accounts and I am also on the shipping company Ass so they can get this issues resolved for me.
McMayor:
Nintendo Switch Lite 3PCS - 249,300
Acer Nitro Gaming Laptop - 288,400
Airpods Pro 170,000

am coming.
Re: We BUY/SHIP From USA To Nigeria. Ebay And Other USA Sites. by skydancer: 11:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
So this is also why you have two known threads on nairaland, have three different business trade names? and 3 phone numbers?

Steph001001:
Good Afternoon.

I think at this point it’s better to just come out and address this issues at once. There are 2 major issues at hand and both which I take full and complete responsibility for. One is the issues of the shipping company which I use (IIC Atlantic) having issues of delivering items which we are still trying to resolve up to this point. Another is the issues of my accounts getting suspended. I take full responsibility for both issues but I will even take more responsibility for the suspended accounts cause I should have known better about that and as a result of that I ran into more debt by collecting more orders and trying to supplement one for the other thereby running into more debt. I will like to implore everything affected by this issues to please continue to excercise more patience with me. Most of you guys have really shown a level of patience and understanding with I am really grateful for, I should have been more upfront about this issues but I kept thinking it’s something that I will resolve in no time. Please I trying hard to fix it and refund everyone affected by this. I know this hard and times are hard too but I beg everyone to be patient with me as I am not going anywhere. I wouldn’t mind meeting anyone that’s available to meet me so as just to show atleast a certain level of transparency. I am working hard to recover my accounts and I am also on the shipping company Ass so they can get this issues resolved for me.
Re: We BUY/SHIP From USA To Nigeria. Ebay And Other USA Sites. by Cassie74: 8:43am On Feb 22, 2021
[quote author=Steph001001 post=99227495]Good Afternoon.

Hello I haven't got my stuff from steph001001 up till now.. I have chatted him but he seems to know what he is doing... my anger is that those Meds was supposed to be for a patient and I explained to him.. people should stay away from this guy for now.. until he proves himself truthworthy...a lot of people are coming out now to ask me if I know his address... so you all knew what he was doing and kept quiet... something is definitely fishy here and I will get to the bottom. As I told him nobody is invisible...let him do the right thing or I will fish him out myself..EOD

1 Like

Re: We BUY/SHIP From USA To Nigeria. Ebay And Other USA Sites. by Cassie74: 8:49am On Feb 22, 2021
skydancer:
So this is also why you have two known threads on nairaland, have three different business trade names? and 3 phone numbers?

Hi can I have his other numbers..
Re: We BUY/SHIP From USA To Nigeria. Ebay And Other USA Sites. by Techgoon(m): 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2021
Steph001001:
Good Afternoon.

First of all your number is never going, you only ask people to chat you on whatsapp, hows that for transparency
Re: We BUY/SHIP From USA To Nigeria. Ebay And Other USA Sites. by skydancer: 11:44pm On Feb 22, 2021
Cassie74:

You can contact me privately, I will give him the benefit of doubt to answer these questions here first.
Re: We BUY/SHIP From USA To Nigeria. Ebay And Other USA Sites. by calderon: 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2021
Has anyone having issues with the shipper been able to resolve it? My money has been hanging for over four months now and despite all the given reasons, I feel like he's either not taking this seriously or he's just blatantly lying.

There is a shipping company that he claims he used and is causing all the issues, I have requested that he provide details of the company and the person he's been liaising with, but my message has gone unreplied for weeks.

If anyone has suggestions about how we all can come together and get this sorted, whether calmly or otherwise, PLEASE reach out. I need support to get anything done.
Re: We BUY/SHIP From USA To Nigeria. Ebay And Other USA Sites. by Afamdman(m): 11:41am On Mar 19, 2021
This guy is not trustworthy... He is a snake, his calls never go through.. He Is still owing my money for a January order... Just excuses excuses excuses..

1 Like

Re: We BUY/SHIP From USA To Nigeria. Ebay And Other USA Sites. by Horlaarsco: 12:55pm On Mar 20, 2021
This guy is a scammer his number have been deleted from whatsapp

1 Like

Re: We BUY/SHIP From USA To Nigeria. Ebay And Other USA Sites. by Legalverify: 6:49am On Apr 03, 2021
amazon and others checkout available ..$3800

Rate at............

Call if interested : 09036324872
Re: We BUY/SHIP From USA To Nigeria. Ebay And Other USA Sites. by Legalverify: 9:09am On Apr 03, 2021
Amazon checkout available
Min and Max - $3800

Bring in your rates

Re: We BUY/SHIP From USA To Nigeria. Ebay And Other USA Sites. by AYOUNG(m): 8:05am On Apr 04, 2021
calderon:
Has anyone having issues with the shipper been able to resolve it? My money has been hanging for over four months now and despite all the given reasons, I feel like he's either not taking this seriously or he's just blatantly lying.

There is a shipping company that he claims he used and is causing all the issues, I have requested that he provide details of the company and the person he's been liaising with, but my message has gone unreplied for weeks.

If anyone has suggestions about how we all can come together and get this sorted, whether calmly or otherwise, PLEASE reach out. I need support to get anything done.

No, I doubt if anyone has got there issues solved with the guy in question.
The guy has successfully scam few peeps here including me with his pathetic stories here and there .
My last msg to him didn't deliver I'm guessing he has deactivated that particular WhatsApp.
Re: We BUY/SHIP From USA To Nigeria. Ebay And Other USA Sites. by skydancer: 1:02pm On Apr 04, 2021
He is too porous, a lot of his information is already scattered all over the place. I just dey use Church mind follow am
Re: We BUY/SHIP From USA To Nigeria. Ebay And Other USA Sites. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 04, 2021
skydancer:
He is too porous, a lot of his information is already scattered all over the place. I just dey use Church mind follow am
how much did he scam you
Re: We BUY/SHIP From USA To Nigeria. Ebay And Other USA Sites. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 04, 2021
skydancer:
how much did he scam you
Re: We BUY/SHIP From USA To Nigeria. Ebay And Other USA Sites. by skydancer: 9:29pm On Apr 04, 2021
TOONAMI:
how much did he scam you
Are you new?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dell Inspiron11 Intel Pentium@100k / Google Pixel 6 Pro (SOLD) / Canon Copier Machine And Spare Parts !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.