Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:37 AM

We BUY/SHIP From USA To Nigeria. Ebay And Other USA Sites. - Technology Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / We BUY/SHIP From USA To Nigeria. Ebay And Other USA Sites. (3944 Views)

We BUY/SHIP From USA To Nigeria. Ebay, Amazon and other USA sites. / ( EBAY CHECKOUT AVAILABLE) BUY ON EBAY AND OTHER USA SITES 310/$ / You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We BUY/SHIP From USA To Nigeria. Ebay And Other USA Sites. by isoftic: 12:15pm On Apr 07, 2021
AMGRAY GLOBAL LOGISTICS

We ship from the USA to Nigeria.
We ship from Nigeria to the USA
$4 per IBS no extra fee...
5 to 7 working days to Nigeria.
2 to 6 working days to the USA
PROCUREMENT SERVICES
You can't pay for your item on eBay, Amazon, Walmart, or any USA online stores because of naira restrictions?
We help you pay for your items while you pay us in naira at No extra COST
Click below to register, automatically, A free USA warehouse address will be assigned to you in your name
https://app.amgraylogistics.com/register

our Instagram Page: @ amgraylogistics
Re: We BUY/SHIP From USA To Nigeria. Ebay And Other USA Sites. by McMayor(m): 4:07pm On May 08, 2021
Well the guy is actually a con artist. A scammer. I gave him links to buy electronics for me... He bought role on... Thinking the address i gave him was for freight forwarders. When items got the destination it was opened then we found role-on in the package. I asked him, HE SAID IT WAS A GIFT.

Techgoon:

First of all your number is never going, you only ask people to chat you on whatsapp, hows that for transparency

1 Like

Re: We BUY/SHIP From USA To Nigeria. Ebay And Other USA Sites. by Cassie74: 7:00pm On May 08, 2021
He will resurface with a new moniker to scam more people...scums like him don't ever quit cos this is what they do for a living. I pity his wife and kid...Abeyomi Muse or whatever you call your self these days.... you shall meet your Waterloo soon.. Mark these words... spits..scum
Re: We BUY/SHIP From USA To Nigeria. Ebay And Other USA Sites. by skydancer: 12:38am On May 18, 2021
People don't realize how powerful other people can be. This is a guy that actually wants to have a future and a family. I know what I offered him.
Cassie74:
He will resurface with a new moniker to scam more people...scums like him don't ever quit cos this is what they do for a living. I pity his wife and kid...Abeyomi Muse or whatever you call your self these days.... you shall meet your Waterloo soon.. Mark these words... spits..scum
Re: We BUY/SHIP From USA To Nigeria. Ebay And Other USA Sites. by Mickyyaya: 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2021
What happened to this guy, did he later refund people the money he took from them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Importance Of MCB In Inverters / Direct On Pc Unwired For Just 20k / Original AVG antivirus/internet security 2014/ 2user license for 1year@ 1,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.