Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,263 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) (84081 Views)

Hanan Buhari & Husband, Turad Sha’aban Shine In Post-Nuptial Shoot (Photos) / Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha / Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Event Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by jrusky(m): 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2020
Pls and so damn what
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 28, 2020
densiks:
Grammatical errors on an invitation notice of these folks.

Which one is...”will not therefore be health” and how do you “bare witness”

Is a marriage ceremony supposed to be held at the villa? What happened to Daura??

I hope bandits have not taken over the president’s village.

Everything is wrong brother, very poor grammar composure. Chineke nna.
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 12:58pm On Aug 28, 2020
That invitation is giving me headache abeg, pls take it down.

Btw Hanan has no single look of a fulani girl.
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
Sanchez01:
The amount of blunder riddled in the card is unbelievable. I was wondering if this was given to a printer in the North with no formal education or something. Poor capitalization, run-off/ill punctuated, and incoherent sentences with no regard for sentence structure.

This is not the handiwork of the printer. I am sure he only interpreted what was given on paper.

This is shameful.
Did you see the 'therefor'?
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by euniselfyahoo: 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
Na so. The rich go for the rich while the poor go for the poor.
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 1:11pm On Aug 28, 2020
Newboss:

Buhari has no PJ. He has in-laws that have PJs
So he flies his in-law PJ on official assignment? Wow.....zombiesm is a bad thing.
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by ayomide28287(m): 1:12pm On Aug 28, 2020
Queenlovely:
I love my life

What do you love about your life ��tell me
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by ayomide28287(m): 1:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
Queenlovely:
I love my life

What do you love about your life dear? tell me�
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by Fhunshoor(m): 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
I doubt the authenticity of this IV��, there are a lots of grammatical errors. There is no way such error-filled IV would be approved from the Presidency.

Someone on Nairaland must have designed it.
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2020
Aboki marry Aboki.

FYI. Aboki means my friend. So it's a friendly marriage
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by quiteboy(m): 1:41pm On Aug 28, 2020
Where's Mannabbqgrill? Your Darling Daddy daughter dey marry oh, hope say nah you dey in charge of the grilling things? LMAO
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by SmartPolician: 1:41pm On Aug 28, 2020
fatymore:
Oga oo.

Buhari children using this opportunity to do wedding....

Tell your guy to hustle so your children can do the same

No be Buhari fault; someone has to be the president
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by Ijaya123: 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2020
densiks:

Is a marriage ceremony supposed to be held at the villa? What happened to Daura??

I thought I was the only one who noticed that.

The first error I noticed is in “wishes to inform you the...”
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by fatymore(f): 1:45pm On Aug 28, 2020
undecided
SmartPolician:

Tell your guy to hustle so your children can do the same

No be Buhari fault; someone has to be the president
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 1:45pm On Aug 28, 2020
Upon all the girl no even fine. Her ringtones go dey very boring for ears

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2020
hijab Is for the poor here in Nigeria grin
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by AsawanaDgreat: 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2020
SouthNigerian:
What should we do with this news nah?

(-_-)
<\ \>
/ /
absolutely nothing
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by SouthNigerian: 1:56pm On Aug 28, 2020
AsawanaDgreat:
absolutely nothing
As in ehn

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
densiks:

brother na British education oooo

i will pay to get hold of these people examination answer scripts
nonsense

soon she will land job for NNPC

boki na boki rinse or unrinse
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by VTJN(m): 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
densiks:

shocked

You really want to know the actual meaning of the word frustration whether early morning or late night?

Kindly take a casual or keen look at your face in a good mirror.

You can kiss Buhari’s feet after you’ve done that.
You are a frustrated biggot!!
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by cray91(m): 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2020
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
This bloody family can't even type a bloody wedding invitation without a bloody typo and gbagaun. And some bloody low lives expect them to rule this country as if they are not a bunch of illiterate cow herders
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by Gee64: 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2020
I wish you a happy married life.
But the grammatical blunder on the card is.... I reserve my comment on this.
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by madridguy(m): 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
Insha Allah our children too will use my opportunity too as senate president to do their Nikkah too.

How your side?

fatymore:
Oga oo.

Buhari children using this opportunity to do wedding....

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by deeva2: 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2020
Congratulations to the families in advance
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by membranus: 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2020
Imustreturn:
Wetin concern us

I know noooo!!!!

Hmmm.

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 3:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
Hmmm,not impressed with it
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by Neddyogu(m): 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
Aboki go always be aboki. See grammatical blunders everywhere. HML Ndi Zazzau
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) by SANDAT(m): 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2020
Its actually good the event is to be held in the villa. This will help check the criticisms that will follow if the event is held in Daura, as they can not control the number of people who will turn up making social distancing difficult.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shooting In Aso Rock: PDP Raises Alarm, Demands President Buhari's Response / Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Unites South-East And South-South (Photos) / EndSARS Protesters Sleep By The Road Side: Funniest Endsars Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.