Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha (83342 Views)

Hanan Buhari & Husband, Turad Sha’aban Shine In Post-Nuptial Shoot (Photos) / Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Event Photos / Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by benjackugo: 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2020
First lady, Aisha Buhari shared stunning pre-wedding photos of her daughter, Hanan, in a series of posts on Instagram.

According to IgbereTV reports, Hanan Buhari is set to get married to her fiance, Turad Sha'aban, in the presidential villa, Abuja, today September 4.

See photos below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEttyU5MiFv/?igshid=qj4mne4b2j9f

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by benjackugo: 3:35pm On Sep 04, 2020
More

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by Abdulhakeem78(m): 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2020
The fight between poverty and me will never end till I return back to my Lord (Aameen). I am an implacable enemy to poverty and its hidden features.

375 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by GamalNasser: 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
600 years awaits y'all

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by chatinent: 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
They scent like public funds.

200 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by Righteousness89(m): 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2020
I Love the Way the Arrewa Ladies Dress..

No unnecessary Exposure of what Should be seen by her Hubby

I Personally Admire that

Congratulations Hanan and Turad !

GOD Bless your Marriage

509 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by pheelhip(m): 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2020
May we have not just a colourful Union but also a great marriage.

Congrats Hanan

Na your papa we get issue with, no be you.
you have my blessings.

236 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by Ayobami7(m): 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2020
Seen

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by Goldp5988(f): 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2020
HML, decently dressed.

22 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by ProfAmaben(m): 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2020
Seen.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by tosine102: 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2020
God punish bihari oo

21 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2020
Lovely, wishing them a Blissful marriage

6 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by tot(f): 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2020
While Nigerians are buying fuel at N161 cheesy

Congrats to the couple. It's their time.

10 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by rxmusa(m): 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2020
May Allah bless the union. Anyone wishing them evil shall receive that evil in manifold as it evades the couple

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by TheChameleon: 6:06pm On Sep 04, 2020
grin

Fine boy...now inlaw to the President.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by IYANGBALI: 6:06pm On Sep 04, 2020
Our oil money o. No wonder the price of fuel go up

17 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by baby124: 6:06pm On Sep 04, 2020
Very beautiful. Congratulations. Where those poor and wretched Sharia miscreants to come and cry about hijab

20 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by Saphiae633: 6:06pm On Sep 04, 2020
According to IgbereTV reports, Hanan Buhari is set to get married to her fiance, Turad Sha'aban, in the presidential villa, Abuja, today September 4.

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by saphiya(f): 6:06pm On Sep 04, 2020
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by goderlist44: 6:06pm On Sep 04, 2020
may Allah bless their union

5 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by semyman: 6:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
Abdulhakeem78:
The fight between poverty and me will never end till I return back to my Lord (Aameen). I am an implacable enemy to poverty and its hidden features.
What is all these for?

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by Richdad50(m): 6:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
shocked
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by SweetCunt97(f): 6:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew! The masses are suffering and you dangling this opulence before us? Na d youth wey no get sense shaaa. They know nothing, they seek nothing but comfort with their comfort zone.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by feedthenation(m): 6:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
Wishing them HML, beautiful photos
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by HantaVirus(m): 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2020
Can't wait to get married someday cool

2 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by Ewafinmi53: 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2020

Join Now: [url=/6voTzZV]W W W . F U N D B O O S T. C L U B[/url]

《《《SECURE DIGITAL PLATFORM 》》》

START MAKING AS MUCH AS $100 DAILY ONL!NE STRAIGHT TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT!

WITH A MINIMUM OF $10, YOU CAN BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM.

CARD DEPOSITS, BANK PAYMENTS, BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM ACCEPTED.

BUY BITCOIN: https://luno.com

JOIN OUR DIGITAL PLATFORM TO START EARNING USING FOUR EASY STEPS: SIGN UP》ADD FUNDS》INVEST 》GET YOUR RETURNS.

All you require to earn is made accessible on your secured dashboard.

Fundboost receives your investment and with the help of experienced digital investment managers, they are able to deliver an amazing RETURN ON INVESTMENT of up to 10% every day for the total of 20 days investment tenure. .

THIS IS A SIDE INCOME PROGRAM THAT ALLOWS YOU FOCUS ON YOUR DAY TO DAY ACTIVITIES.

You can also make over $1 for every registration using your affiliate link.

Join Us Right Now:
Re: Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha by LoydJ(m): 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2020
We wish y'all a blissful marriage

But Ur Popcee nor jus dey try @all!!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) / Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.