Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

CAMA : The Government That Will Change The Board Of Trustees In My Church Has No - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAMA : The Government That Will Change The Board Of Trustees In My Church Has No (258 Views)

Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) / Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAMA : The Government That Will Change The Board Of Trustees In My Church Has No by xpmode(m): 10:14am On Aug 28, 2020
Edo-based clergyman, Apostle Johnson Suleiman, has vowed to resist the Company and Allied Matters Acts (CAMA) recently signed into law by President Muhammadu Buhari.

While preaching in his church recently, Apostle Suleiman said the government that will come to change the board of trustee of his church, is yet to be born.

Read more===https://thestreetjournal.org/2020/08/cama-the-government-that-will-change-the-board-of-trustees-in-my-church-has-not-yet-been-born-apostle-suleiman/

1 Like

Re: CAMA : The Government That Will Change The Board Of Trustees In My Church Has No by IamWonderful: 10:17am On Aug 28, 2020
good

1 Like

Re: CAMA : The Government That Will Change The Board Of Trustees In My Church Has No by favor914: 10:19am On Aug 28, 2020
IamWonderful:
good
Prison awaits you, if you undermine Nigerian laws, carry your church to Ghana.
Re: CAMA : The Government That Will Change The Board Of Trustees In My Church Has No by Lovelive: 10:37am On Aug 28, 2020
favor914:
Prison awaits you, if you undermine Nigerian laws, carry your church to Ghana.

This bubu government know nothing than intimidation and you just proofed it.
Re: CAMA : The Government That Will Change The Board Of Trustees In My Church Has No by Easternmind(m): 10:38am On Aug 28, 2020
Honestly I don't support that law on government changing the trustee of any church,that is not their business and responsibility but the responsibility of the church to change what ever and appoint whoever they wish,Is it not the government in power now that is filled with Fulani Muslims,what do they know about the church to change anything there,they should have used that time they used to sign this suspicious law on better thinking and better policies...
Re: CAMA : The Government That Will Change The Board Of Trustees In My Church Has No by CodeTemplar: 11:31am On Aug 28, 2020
Govt that cannot hold ASUU accountable.

(1) (Reply)

Joel Osteen Sermon September 14 2020 / In 1990,a Lady Confessed,that She Received Incision On Her Private Part.hear It / I Was A Womanizer And Fraudster,god Used These Four Ladies To Change My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.