Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me (44357 Views)

Chidi Mike Cars Apologizes To Erica After Calling Her A Bastard / Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” / Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by ojun50(m): 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
Him papa don dey play the arrange marriage
Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by optimus106(m): 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
shocked
Koredeeeeee:
Do you know that you can earn as much as #101,000 in a month. Xera profit program Makes this possible by simply registering *for free* and following instructions which I will give to you after you've registered.

There are less than 20 slots left on my dream on xera

Joining my team now makes you grow and sail to success.

*Registration is still free* until September 12, after this I won't be able to assist you

The opportunity will no longer be available soon

Register now :
https://xera.ng/toluwani4

Why don't you register ALL your family members then go a step further to make people in your community wealthy before extending this act of benevolence to nairalanders?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by Angelfrost(m): 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
Love fire!!! Kiddwaya is already tired of smashing this desperate chick. He is trying to gradually and painlessly disengage himself.

If she were to be booted out of the house this weekend or disqualified, he would be the happiest man alive!!! He will be equally happy if he also leaves before her!!! grin

7 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by Riluv30(m): 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
grin angrynonsense
Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by winterfell007(m): 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
Plain, dump stupid people. Mtcheww!! In order news, what's the next trend gonna be like after the 'Meet Mr. Gringo, the first man to...' trend is over

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by PROPHETmichael: 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
It reminds me of when I was in the world.. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by martineverest(m): 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2020
ojun50:
Him papa don dey play the arrange marriage
na decoy to make him popular
Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by MyLottoHub: 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
DJ play Risky by Davido for erica wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by Angelfrost(m): 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
MrColdsweat:
Universities are shut down and our youths are seated at home watching this unprofitable show instead of protesting for the universities to be reopened...

Wasted generation.

Universities were in full session last year and 2 years earlier when the same show aired, the same youths still watched and voted!!! Some even watched keenly while preparing for exams!!!

Leave matter!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by airminem(f): 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
What is bbnaija? Locked onto my Nat Geo Wild for life. tongue
Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by Amorprincesa24: 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
The guy is trying to tell her not to put her heart into it. Just flat mate with benefit

3 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by Chukkson: 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
light099:
Even though I'm no fan of BBN but kid always catch my attention whenever I see his news on FP.

This kid is no doubt a great kid. He's a true Alpha blood with no apology.

In a world where a lot of men are sissies who try hard to impress their feminist masters, it's very refreshing to realize few true Alphas are still present on the face of this planet.

Don't go and make money.

Be there forming Alpha and comparing your broke self with a Billionaire's son.

8 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by BuchiPrinzy: 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
After Laycon must have won the 85m, Erica will start calling his number like these network providers.

3 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by alllivesmatter(m): 3:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
After you don screw am finish....
Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by meobizy(f): 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
Although I can never hear a full sentence he says, I like the guy regardless. He is trying to distance himself from the girl mentally. She understands and doesn't want to oblige. It won't end in tears for any party because they have many well to do opposite sex admirers outside the house.

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by Sagitan(m): 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
Koredeeeeee:
Do you know that you can earn as much as #101,000 in a month. Xera profit program Makes this possible by simply registering *for free* and following instructions which I will give to you after you've registered.

There are less than 20 slots left on my dream on xera

Joining my team now makes you grow and sail to success.

*Registration is still free* until September 12, after this I won't be able to assist you

The opportunity will no longer be available soon

Register now :
https://xera.ng/toluwani4
Hello bro, I just signed up, what's next?
Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by Astrologyfact: 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
Please how can I receive money from keyan to Nigeria?
Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by humilitypays(m): 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
MicheyJ1:
If his father wasn't a billionaire would she do all these mumu things she does for him
only Buhari can answer that question because ever since he became President all the rich Northern Politicians now remembered that their sons must marry the daughters of one time forgotten herdsman, so let's ask Buhari what he thinks wink
Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
Has this guy worked a day in his life?

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by heendrix(m): 3:24pm On Aug 28, 2020
Angelfrost:
Love fire!!! Kiddwaya is already tired of smashing this desperate chick. He is trying to gradually and painlessly disengage himself.

If she were to be booted out of the house this weekend or disqualified, he would be the happiest man alive!!! He will be equally happy if he also leaves before her!!! grin

the ACt of killing 3 birds with just one small stone grin
Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by Poloyanabo2(m): 3:24pm On Aug 28, 2020
Chosen1984:
One of the greatest Distraction tools of these Endtimes.
You're doing well, the lord is your strength!
Whoever banned your other account for no justifiable reason shall know no peace....Amen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by humilitypays(m): 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
All over the world, loving a rich or successful guy is risky for any woman, this Kid's words reminds me of when I was into dating, honestly as a guy success comes with lots of misconducts, u will not value ladies that much, that's what it is.

Ladies as u love that rich or successful guy whether as your boyfriend or husband, just try and be calming down because loving a successful young man is very risky no matter how hot u are as a lady, money makes a man grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by larryking540: 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2020
MrColdsweat:
Universities are shut down and our youths are seated at home watching this unprofitable show instead of protesting for the universities to be reopened...

Wasted generation.
my brother ,the matter no weak you ?
Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by larryking540: 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
humilitypays:
All over the world, loving a rich or successful guy is risky for any woman, this Kid's words reminds me of when I was into dating, honestly as a guy success comes with lots of misconducts, u will not value ladies that much, that's what it is.

Ladies as u love that rich or successful guy whether as your boyfriend or husband, just try and be calming down because loving a successful young man is very risky no matter how hot u are as a lady, money makes a man grin

baba Tru out this year this is one of my best motivation you just spilled out , money makes a man ,and comes with a lot of responsibility and risky for a successful relationship

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by lomprico(m): 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
MicheyJ1:
If his father wasn't a billionaire would she do all these mumu things she does for him

nobody in the house knows he is a billionaire son.
Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by viktor01(m): 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2020
Please who is Kiddawaya and what is OP talking about?
Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by Angelfrost(m): 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2020
heendrix:

the ACt of killing 3 birds with just one small stone grin

Guy man don tire!!! Prince sef done finally dodge comot for him own... Who long term relationship EPP??! grin
Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 28, 2020
This generation is filled with dummies, lord.
Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by Angelfrost(m): 3:33pm On Aug 28, 2020
lomprico:

nobody in the house knows he is a billionaire son.

Na so.... You clearly haven't been keeping up with the bloody show. Nigga has been blowing his own damn trumpet since day 1!!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by Passionate888: 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
MicheyJ1:
Despite the 'billions', she still tell him to his face that she doesn't trust him. If she's up for eviction next week, I'm voting for her. She na true IPOB daughter wey wise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reps Bill To Break Monopoly Of DSTV Passes Through 2nd Reading / BBNaija - Mercy And Gedoni Spark Off New Romance In The House / Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.