Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,626 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me (44334 Views)

Chidi Mike Cars Apologizes To Erica After Calling Her A Bastard / Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” / Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by Deborah98(f): 5:00pm On Aug 28, 2020
All because of money undecided
Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 28, 2020
d guy is a real Playboy
Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by MrColdsweat: 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
[s]
Fox12:

U’re a chief member of this wasted Generation.
Like the Schools were shot down for no reason.FYI,we are amidst a pandemic period and we ain’t done until we are.
[/s]
The schools were shut down.

Poorly educated fellow.
Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by Goldencheese(m): 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
MicheyJ1:
If his father wasn't a billionaire would she do all these mumu things she does for him

Unfortunately no. That is why some said money talks, bullshit walks.
Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by Poland2050: 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
stupid girl.you are in lust not love.the kid has spoken his mind already.you will end up been dump like rag.but your eyes they pursue money.Ashawo kobo.they are just after money.Any guy that splash money on her go insert put for her wet wide puna.
Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by Wolexdey(m): 5:32pm On Aug 28, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by jeyselassie(m): 5:33pm On Aug 28, 2020
light099:
Even though I'm no fan of BBN but kid always catch my attention whenever I see his news on FP.
This kid is no doubt a great kid. He's a true Alpha blood with no apology.
In a world where a lot of men are sissies who try hard to impress their feminist masters, it's very refreshing to realize few true Alphas are still present on the face of this planet.

you're very concise. That's the main reason why people love kidd. He is an undiluted alpha male. He is the only one I'm rooting for to win and this is thd first time I'm even rooting for anyone to win.

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by KunleyY19(m): 5:34pm On Aug 28, 2020
He knows he will be swarmed when he leaves the house...

The guy is really giving the girl sign... But dog wey go lost no dey hear hunter whistle.

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by bjprodint(f): 5:47pm On Aug 28, 2020
Lorayne:

Well to be sincerely honest, in my humble opinion without being sentimental and of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my opinion but also looking into this matter with perspective distinction and without condemning anyone's point of view i honestly believe I have nothing to say.

lol,thanks for making my day
Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by Iceyjayzz(m): 6:09pm On Aug 28, 2020
Deborah98:
All because of money undecided
Shut up there, won't you like the same money too hypocrite like you.
Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by geezynoni: 6:32pm On Aug 28, 2020
Poland2050:
stupid girl.you are in lust not love.the kid has spoken his mind already.you will end up been dump like rag.but your eyes they pursue money.Ashawo kobo.they are just after money.Any guy that splash money on her go insert put for her wet wide puna.
You lack all the essential essence of life..Wasted being
Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by Mubibond(m): 6:43pm On Aug 28, 2020
Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by sidonlook: 7:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
Lorayne:

Well to be sincerely honest, in my humble opinion without being sentimental and of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my opinion but also looking into this matter with perspective distinction and without condemning anyone's point of view i honestly believe I have nothing to say.

You talk too much already.
Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by OgbeniOptional(m): 7:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
Getting a girl I detest pregnant, that one night turned pregnant she refused to abort o and she produced a very beautiful girl whom is now my life and only kid I have now. I still don’t talk to the mother except issues pertaining to the my daughter, yes I denied it but DNA made me accept and now facing my responsibilities squarely with sense cuz babymamaism na one office for those girls if u allow them sha.
Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by ayusco85(m): 7:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
MrColdsweat:
Universities are shut down and our youths are seated at home watching this unprofitable show instead of protesting for the universities to be reopened...

Wasted generation.

Shut up
Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by Djyucee1(m): 8:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
This girl has no value for herself.
Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by lonelydora: 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2020
light099:
Even though I'm no fan of BBN but kid always catch my attention whenever I see his news on FP.
In a world where a lot of men are sissies who try hard to impress their feminist masters, it's very refreshing to realize few true Alphas are still present on the face of this planet.

Accept that you watch BBNaija with your full chest. Nobody will beat you.

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by Chicastle: 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2020
MicheyJ1:
If his father wasn't a billionaire would she do all these mumu things she does for him

No
Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by Poland2050: 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2020
@geezryoni ur generation are wasted.you are a fool.this is a faceless forum mind your business read an Waka pass.my comment have nothing to do with you bastard
Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by Grateful02(m): 9:54pm On Aug 28, 2020
this guy sef funny.. it seems he has forgotten that to date a girl now follow dey dangerous
Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by DESTROTECH(m): 11:35pm On Aug 28, 2020
Risky meaning what lol this kid guy self
Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by earnit3: 11:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
really
Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by Deegenesis: 12:03am On Aug 29, 2020
light099:

Thank you. People who shit on BBN are just dull.
Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by Kingspin(m): 1:30am On Aug 29, 2020
In BBnaija

Who is loving for real?

I guess nobody

Kid, you are on your own.
Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by JaneYave(f): 5:53am On Aug 29, 2020
light099:

You see a full Tiv blooded egoistic Benue man and you think its Alpha blood? Kikikikikikikikiki,let me laugh in Tiv.Guys,whatever pleases your woman makes you a hero,you are no Simpp.Afterall,Kid always cook for Erica.
Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by kabillionaire(m): 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
light099:

You nailed it bro.
Re: Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me by kabillionaire(m): 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
JaneYave:
You see a full Tiv blooded egoistic Benue man and you think its Alpha blood? Kikikikikikikikiki,let me laugh in Tiv.Guys,whatever pleases your woman makes you a hero,you are no Simpp.Afterall,Kid always cook for Erica.

Don't get it twisted.
Every Tiv is blue blooded. It's a birthright, for that, they don't condone feminism or any form of ass licking for that matter.
Oh, how I love that tribe.
And cooking for, or been caring is no simpp.
You see women? so cooking for her now makes him a simpp?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy / "Dirtiest Housemates": BBNaija Contestants Accused Of Being dirty / Reps Bill To Break Monopoly Of DSTV Passes Through 2nd Reading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.