Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

How To Get A $2000 Grant And Earn $1000 Monthly, Guaranteed! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Get A $2000 Grant And Earn $1000 Monthly, Guaranteed! (261 Views)

Npower News On Npower Payment, FG Grant And Federal Government Loan / Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? / Federal Government Grant And Loans 2019 Application Form Is Out For Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A $2000 Grant And Earn $1000 Monthly, Guaranteed! by PremiumCV: 10:21am On Aug 28, 2020
HOW YOU CAN APPLY FOR $2000 GRANT. ALSO HOW TO START MAKING LEGITIMATE INCOME CONSISTENTLY GUARANTEED!!!
READ If You Want to Change Your Financial Life!
Do you have enough money? Do you have everything you've been dreaming of? Are you happy with how your life is going? If the answer is 'Yes', then just don't waste your time and close this page.
Those who answered 'No', go on reading. I'll tell you how to quit your annoying full time job and start earning 100 or 200 USD a day in just 2 days, from the comfort of your home.
I succeeded in it, and if you want, you'll be successful, too! It won't hurt me if I share this secret with you, while it will help some of you to change your life for good and finally become financially free.
GRANT For those interested in getting grant, then this opportunity is certainly for you. Please note the below rules before applying:
Rules 1. You can apply for the grant only once 2. Grant cannot exceed $2000 3. Applicants must be between the ages 20-65 4. You must be a Nigerian 5. Concrete reasons why you are applying for the grant.
NOTE Terms and conditions apply. This offer is only for a limited time.
Interested individuals may inbox me or send an email to: thepremiumcv @ Gmail . com OR call me on 07019067627.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A $2000 Grant And Earn $1000 Monthly, Guaranteed! by Davies123456: 10:38am On Aug 28, 2020
Hello PremiumCV, I bought your product this month and I want to tell you that I have received my grant just as you promised. It actually took less than two weeks after I applied for the grant. I have also started making money every day. Today I have received $250 into my bank account. I want to say a big thank you for the good work that you have done for me for giving me my financial breakthrough. Your product is truly the best! My advice for those who have not bought your product is to go for it and they will never regret it. I am so happy and grateful. God bless you sir.
Re: How To Get A $2000 Grant And Earn $1000 Monthly, Guaranteed! by Philadelphia: 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
Davies123456:
Hello PremiumCV, I bought your product this month and I want to tell you that I have received my grant just as you promised. It actually took less than two weeks after I applied for the grant. I have also started making money every day. Today I have received $250 into my bank account. I want to say a big thank you for the good work that you have done for me for giving me my financial breakthrough. Your product is truly the best! My advice for those who have not bought your product is to go for it and they will never regret it. I am so happy and grateful. God bless you sir.

You're a bullshit liar.

You're the same person forming fake testimony.

Lalasticlala, come and ban this scammer.

4 Likes

Re: How To Get A $2000 Grant And Earn $1000 Monthly, Guaranteed! by suremanpatriot: 4:15pm On Aug 28, 2020
why scam ppl tryin to survive in covidd era

(1) (Reply)

Class Teacher Vacancy / Please My Brothers And Sisters Am Looking For Job / About The #MSME FG #75billion Survival Fund Get The Link Below Be Ready 21/09/20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.