Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,721 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:56 AM

Union Bank Has No Security - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Union Bank Has No Security (283 Views)

Zenith Bank Has Done It Again! / “no Security, No Nigeria”: Rising Halo Effect Of Political Activism To Save Nig / Zenith Bank Has The Worst SERVICE In NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Union Bank Has No Security by Akanimoh113(m): 10:45am On Aug 28, 2020
Hello Nairalanders, Lets talk about The Best Bank in Nigeria and How Safe Your details are.

Few days ago, I opened a Union Bank account
Actually I was more Concerned about GTBANK
But due to the stress I passed through in just opening an account in GTBANK I had to open a Union Bank account. I didn't want to keep coming back to GTBANK to join a Cue of 250 persons, So I moved to Union Bank to get an Account... Everything went Smoothly, the way they served their Customers was Pleasing, I didn't mind waiting to be Attended to because the Stress was low. Successfully Created a Union Bank Account and am Yet to Collect my Master Card the Next week. But before the Next Week I started receiving Calls from people who Claimed to be Customers care from Union bank (These people are Fraudsters), Unknowingly to me on how their Bank works I was not suppose to Disclose a PIN to anyone calling from outside the Bank

It's so shocking how they knew everything about my Details, My Date of Birth, My Full Name, My Account Number and also having my Phone number, I mean You'd believe that its from the Bank.

The Next Week Came About to Collect my Master Card funded it with Money
And I was asked to Activate my Card at the ATM, I didn't Activate it that Day Due to Network Issues (One of the reason I never wanted opening an Account with them)

I was Asked to Come the next day to Activate it
I agreed. But when I got home, washing the dishes I received an Alert from an Unknown Transfer that was made. All my money Emptied from my bank. I went to the bank the next day to resolve the Issue and They did. The Customer care said Why would I Disclose a PIN outside the bank, I knew it was my Fault but Well first time Banking With Union Bank I didn't know that could happen because it doesn't happen in other banks.

So.... I wanna ask you guys a Question
How Safe Is Your Information as a New Customer or What do you think of Union Bank
Because I myself don't feel Safe.

Please Share Your thoughts
Re: Union Bank Has No Security by Akanimoh113(m): 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2020
Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Police Probes Gtbank, MD, Staff For Alleged $667,000 Fraud / Ex-nigerian Minister Arrests Hotel Staff, Strip Them Naked For Allegedly Stealin / #endsars Protest In Pictures – Drop Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.