Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,495 members, 7,954,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:05 PM

Bbnaija: Kiddwaya’s Father Discuss Big Wedding Plans For Kidd And Erica [video] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Kiddwaya’s Father Discuss Big Wedding Plans For Kidd And Erica [video] (245 Views)

Obi Cubana Parties With BBNaija's Erica (Video) / “I Am Planning Two Versace Weddings For Kidd And Erica” – Terry Waya (Video) / Banky W Responds To Critics Of His Big Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Kiddwaya’s Father Discuss Big Wedding Plans For Kidd And Erica [video] by GistCandy(m): 10:51am On Aug 28, 2020
The wedding bells have been sounded already as Kiddwaya’s father seems not to have any issue with whoever his son brings home.

Terry Waya has told Nigerian journalist based in Ghana, Dele Momodu that he will fund his son’s wedding no matter who he chooses as his bride, herein Erica.

In his words:

Well, I don’t have any issues with my son bringing her or anyone home. Anywhere in the country that my Kidd chooses to get married, I have best friends all over. Even if he has feelings for Erica, my duty is to bless them: he told Dele Momodu.

The pair happens to be the hottest couple in the ongoing Big Brother Nigeria, aka BBNaija Lockdown edition.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO6HRRRqpvo

Visit https://gistcandy.com/ for more updates

(1) (Reply)

Black Panther Star Actor Chadwick Boseman Wakanda Confirmed Dead @43 / Some Nigerians Filled With Hate, Think Calling Person "Old" Is An Insult / Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday With Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.