Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Association Influences Your Life - Dominion City Mandate Daily Devotional Friday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Association Influences Your Life - Dominion City Mandate Daily Devotional Friday (101 Views)

Dominion City & RCCG: Changing Church As A Married Woman / Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) / Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Association Influences Your Life - Dominion City Mandate Daily Devotional Friday by OnlineMonarch(m): 11:27am On Aug 28, 2020
ASSOCIATION INFLUENCES YOUR LIFE

BIBLE READING: 2 SAMUEL 3:1-33

*“Do not be misled, Bad company corrupts good character.” 1 Corinthians 15: 33 (NIV).*

Association transfers covenant. It plays a major role in building and determining the character of an individual. Therefore it is important that one is careful while choosing his/her company because who you company with determines what accompanies you.

George Washington rightly said “it is better to live alone than to be in a bad company.” Wrong associations will always attract wrong things into your life and will also fan the flames of your weaknesses, while good associations will help uphold the areas of your strength and facilitate your movement in destiny. Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are.

Your friend is a prophecy of your future. As you pursue your course in life, it is important that you be able to separate from the ‘Jonadabs’ and also identify and connect with the ‘Jonathans’ of your destiny. Your Jonathans will teach you the workings of royalty, but Jonadab will only show you the way to defilement as seen in our Bible Reading today.

Friendship is not by force, but by choice. Don’t let the wrong company destroy the glorious future that God has packaged for you. Re-examine your company today and check how far it has affected you either positively or negatively. Wisdom is contagious, so is foolishness, choose to walk with the wise.

*PRAYER:*
Help me dear Lord to identify and disconnect from any association that will ruin my life and relationship with you. Help me to choose friends who will influence me to become better in life in Jesus’ name, Amen.

http://churchng.com/dominion-city-mandate-daily-devotional-friday-august-28-2020/

(1) (Reply)

We Are Saved By The Grace Of Jesus Christ Crucified / Open Heaven 29 August 2020 – The Fruit Of Your Lips / Handling Temptations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.