Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? (23859 Views)

Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / Infinix Unveils Zero 8 Device In Nigeria / Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 With X-pen In The Box For N70,500 (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by D4donnn: 8:54am On Aug 29, 2020
themaestro08:

More than 100k for helio G90 processor?

Piece of expensive garbage

1 its helio g90t not g90

2 if you believe you can get something better elsewhere be my guest , no one is compelling you to use said device.

3 learn not to overly bash something , I'm pretty certain I won't use the device or buy it but if I'm sincere its pretty nice and affordable for its price , you are basically getting all this for a sub $300 device that is indigenous to nigeria with after sales services , I swear them try for this one

4 what you guys always forget is xiaomi is a far bigger brand than transsion, they have thousands of patents and they do absolutely no marketing for their devices , so you can't compare all this with a brand that does insane amount of marketting , have to pay for licesnse to use certain features for their device , and lastly provide physical repair shops and after sales services something that Xiaomi doesn't have in nigeria .

5 why am I defending them so hard self to each man his cross , but wetin you one buy .

7 Likes

Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by KushLyon(m): 9:03am On Aug 29, 2020
themaestro08:

More than 100k for helio G90 processor?

Piece of expensive garbage

But they will put snapdragon 730G on a Samsung phone and sell it for 193k you will still gladly buy, meanwhile helio G90T has better CPU, GPU and overall performance than Snapdragon 730G....expensive garbage indeed grin

2 Likes

Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 29, 2020
I won't watch or read this rubbish

I am.sure this is another paid add by a shameless company like Transsion holdings to keep marketing their nonsense sub standard phones to Nigerians

Pls you are better off buying a UK used iphone or Samsung than these phones ok

Run
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 29, 2020
100naira:
So no form of protection for the screen?

None at all

What do you expect from a trashy company ?
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 29, 2020
D4donnn:

Must you complain about everything even if them put gorilla glass 2000 will you buy it . Abeg y'all should commend someone when they do something nice for a change .

See this low budget marketer

So because they pay you 20k monthly we should praise this rubbish ?
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 29, 2020
100naira:
no it seems you are really pained by my question since na you produce the phone

He is an infinix staff na

All these their hungry staff who you see running from shop to shop
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 29, 2020
nitt:
A step forward.

The picture samples i saw online no too hit like that for me.

Overall, not bad for Infinix

Shut up pls let's hear word
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 29, 2020
chiemmanuel:
Phones that are made for Africa market, but not used in the country of origin

That is why they are full of fake low quality parts , lies on paper about the specs and very very poor build quality
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by MartinsD12(m): 9:14am On Aug 29, 2020
AnonPoet:
In this Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing and Quick Review/Impressions video. I share all the specifications, pricing, software improvements, camera and more details that you should know about the device. I've had this device for a little bit and here are some of my thoughts about it.

VIDEO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfkWWDJpucw

Some of the Specifications to note:

* 6.85 inch FHD (90Hz) IPS LCD DIsplay
* 2460 x 1080p Resolution
* Back Camera: 64MP Main Camera + 8MP Ultrawide + 2MP Depth Sensor + 2MP Low Light
* Front Camera: 48MP Main Camera + 8MP Ultrawide
* Processor: MediaTek’s Helio G90T + Liquid Cooling Tech
* Storage: 128GB + 8GB RAM
* Battery: 4,500 mAh + 33w Fast Charging Capabilities
* Android 10 - XOS 7.0.0 (Dolphin)
* Color Options: Black, White and Green
* Price: $258 / approx. NGN 116,900
I believe tecno will do better with the new lunching of camon 16 series coming next month September.
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by theoneJabulani(m): 9:15am On Aug 29, 2020
mhbabanna:

Let's talk business. Respond to my PM
replied
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by MartinsD12(m): 9:19am On Aug 29, 2020
AnonPoet:
In this Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing and Quick Review/Impressions video. I share all the specifications, pricing, software improvements, camera and more details that you should know about the device. I've had this device for a little bit and here are some of my thoughts about it.

VIDEO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfkWWDJpucw

Some of the Specifications to note:

* 6.85 inch FHD (90Hz) IPS LCD DIsplay
* 2460 x 1080p Resolution
* Back Camera: 64MP Main Camera + 8MP Ultrawide + 2MP Depth Sensor + 2MP Low Light
* Front Camera: 48MP Main Camera + 8MP Ultrawide
* Processor: MediaTek’s Helio G90T + Liquid Cooling Tech
* Storage: 128GB + 8GB RAM
* Battery: 4,500 mAh + 33w Fast Charging Capabilities
* Android 10 - XOS 7.0.0 (Dolphin)
* Color Options: Black, White and Green
* Price: $258 / approx. NGN 116,900
Next what up yes processor wise, no wack ui, plastic back looks like something found on budget phone's, camera design looks like illuminati sign damn wack, I hate that xos ui they should have made the phone android one, with this phone no new android version upgrade you will be stuck with this boring xos 7 ui, battery should have been 5000mah, the only step here is they are trying mediatek g90t for the first time
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by MartinsD12(m): 9:21am On Aug 29, 2020
Asianjollof007:
Yeah, they really stepped up.. Wait, what about their brother? I mean the one that package helio p35 inside their flagship premier devices, they need to learn from infinix.
Watch out for camon 16 flagship
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by chiemmanuel(m): 9:22am On Aug 29, 2020
Nightstalker:

That is why they are full of fake low quality parts , lies on paper about the specs and very very poor build quality
and very expensive
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by richeeyo(m): 9:23am On Aug 29, 2020
theoneJabulani:
Hmmm, after all the bashing , they are stepping up. Hope transsion gives better devices from now on.

Contact me for US and UK used laptops. Free delivery available in Lagos, payment on delivery available nationwide.
Bro do you se
Ll Ram
8gb ddr3l
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 29, 2020
chiemmanuel:
and very expensive

Those phones aren't worth it no matter how cheap ..

They are just too sub standard
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by chiemmanuel(m): 9:37am On Aug 29, 2020
Nightstalker:

Those phones aren't worth it no matter how cheap ..

They are just too sub standard
but people still patronize them,
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by D4donnn: 9:44am On Aug 29, 2020
Nightstalker:

See this low budget marketer

So because they pay you 20k monthly we should praise this rubbish ?

Osalobua Abamé if you read my previous posts , you'll know my loyalty does not lie in any brand or device , I move where my budget or spirit feels , anyways if tecno can pay me 20k to market their device I bet I can do a better job than this . Best wishes sha oga my simple advice make better money make you no they turn agitator or start your own #revolutionnow over transsion products, those guys are making money with or without your one cent , your type will still likely buy fairly used of another persons fairly used cheesy

1 Like

Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:51am On Aug 29, 2020
seanwilliam:
poverty don finish u.. person pray for you, instead of you to say amen, u dey argue.. if money no beeverything why u one put the money for your business to give u happiness? Una go sha dey open mouth talk nonsense

How Much Have You Given Me Before? Bro Mind Your Own Business ooooo
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by themaestro08(m): 10:04am On Aug 29, 2020
KushLyon:

But they will put snapdragon 730G on a Samsung phone and sell it for 193k you will still gladly buy, meanwhile helio G90T has better CPU, GPU and overall performance than Snapdragon 730G....expensive garbage indeed grin

Yeah the G90t is a beast but the snapdragon 730G ain't bad either. Or are you a learner grin
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by uniquetechng: 10:08am On Aug 29, 2020
D4donnn:

Bro no be me do you o grin it seems you are really pained sha , hustle or pray grin make you fit afford wetin you type from an established brand, than to they hope for everything on a tiny budget. I adios amigo

And for the records samsung galaxy note 20 ultra has gorilla glass invictus you can go for that grin , or if you can't afford it you can meet the local welder make he construct protector for your phone since na protection be the most important feature when you they consider buying a phone
And you called a phone of 116k tiny budget?
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by D4donnn: 10:10am On Aug 29, 2020
uniquetechng:
And you called a phone of 116k tiny budget?

Bro anything sub $300 is a budget device no let nigeria be the basis of your conclusion, what will you now say for an above 500k device, legendary budget abi godlike grin
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by InvertedHammer: 10:13am On Aug 29, 2020
/
Hey losers in the house!

Iphone 12 and 12 pro is here which means your Iphone 11 and 11 max or whatever is now old model.

Don't forget to buy. grin grin

We are still waiting for iphone 100 and 100 pro.

#TeamAndroid.

/
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by GpNews: 10:18am On Aug 29, 2020
I see only 8ram Every other thing is boring especially dose five eye �looking �cameras �
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by uniquetechng: 10:22am On Aug 29, 2020
D4donnn:

Bro anything sub $300 is a budget device no let nigeria be the basis of your conclusion, what will you now say for an above 500k device, legendary budget abi godlike grin
Shows you know very little about smartphones, there is no point going further with you.
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by D4donnn: 10:25am On Aug 29, 2020
uniquetechng:
Shows you know very little about smartphones, there is no point going further with you.

Baba know it all, I've rested my case since , abi you one show me one flagship device when cost $300 check all developed countries , average user of phones go for iphones and samsung devices including Huawei, and not their budget devices but their mid range and flagship, even the cheapest iphone is above $400 . But you know better , Mabinu egbon mi
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by uniquetechng: 10:38am On Aug 29, 2020
D4donnn:

Baba know it all, I've rested my case since , abi you one show me one flagship device when cost $300 check all developed countries , average user of phones go for iphones and samsung devices including Huawei, and not their budget devices but their mid range and flagship, even the cheapest iphone is above $400 . But you know better , Mabinu egbon mi
Like I said you know very little about smartphones, no point going further with you.
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by Stemalex(m): 10:59am On Aug 29, 2020
Even the guy holding the box has an i-watch strap on��
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by Utopian20(m): 11:23am On Aug 29, 2020
To me no change in the make, it just the way they place the camera in the back. �
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by Munchiess(m): 11:30am On Aug 29, 2020
Reg is on
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by ofiko123(m): 12:04pm On Aug 29, 2020
The Infix Zero 8 looks good.
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by Chrisjay1998(m): 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
As a Redmi Fan.. They did really Well on this one Kudos to Infinix this is wat they should have done a long time ago
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by Playermayweda(m): 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
Best infinix phone ever,Suprised me a redmi fan,But Xos still ugly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Possible Problems And Solutions To Airtel Night Plan / Etisalat New Offer Of 20k/s With N10 Daily Charge / How To You Remove The Tempar Mod On Phcn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.