Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,513 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:58 AM

Marking Yourself For Divine Protection - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Marking Yourself For Divine Protection (543 Views)

The Gospel Of Protection According To "Saint" Barcanista / November : Month Of Enthronement And Divine Enlargement 2kings 9:1 - 5 / Help ! I Have The Divine Talent But Lack The Connection To Market My Talent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marking Yourself For Divine Protection by soreola(f): 9:08pm On Feb 19, 2011
Hello all,

Recently I had the opportunity to listen to a man of God preach about "the mark" and thought to share it with you all.
First of all I want to talk about the significance of the mark:

-the devil marks people for destruction
-God marks people for protection

We have examples from the bible:
#Peter was marked for destruction but Jesus prayed for him and the mark was moved to Judas
#At a point in time, the people had to mark their doors with the blood and the spirit of death would pass over

Today
We hear of people that have marks in their family such that the men in their families do not live beyond a certain age
The women in the family do not get married until their 40s etc

Since we all do not know for sure what has been done on our behalf in the past, pls let us pray that every mark that has been placed on u, ur family, business etc, will be removed in Jesus name.

Remember it could even b the mark of pride, hatred, anger etc,

Ladies pray that every mark that has been placed on ur hubby or future hubby (family/life) will be removed in Jesus name and replaced by the mark of Christ

Guys pray that every mark that has been placed in ur wife's or future wife's family/ life will be destroyed and replaced by the mark of Christ

God bless

Feel free to share ur experiences, testimonies, concerns etc

(1) (Reply)

Can You Answer This Question? / Bash Ali Trapped In Libya, Cry For Help. / Breaking News: Ait On Fire [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.