Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,812 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Guys Help Oooo.... MTN Just Scammed Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Guys Help Oooo.... MTN Just Scammed Me (180 Views)

Someone Just Scammed Me From Here / Beware Of Binomo Scam, I Was Just Scammed / If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys Help Oooo.... MTN Just Scammed Me by MDBrand: 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2020
I bought MTN Airtime and due to Network issues it took over an hour for the the airtime to recharge. The first time I checked my account balance I saw the money there, only for me to check again I can't find it.

I typed in the recharge card pins and I got a message that the card was used by me.. I don't know what to do now.

1 Like

Re: Guys Help Oooo.... MTN Just Scammed Me by Wolexdey(m): 12:58pm On Aug 28, 2020
Sorry about that... Check up these prices

(1) (Reply)

See 8 Life Question That Dont Have Answer / NANS Mobilises For NLC, TUC Nationwide Protest / Tanker Vessels For Lease/ Sale/ Transportation of Petroleum Products To Anywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.