Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,673 members, 7,827,465 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

United Kingdom Moves To Confiscate £117 Million Properties Linked To Ibori - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / United Kingdom Moves To Confiscate £117 Million Properties Linked To Ibori (22657 Views)

20 UK Properties Linked To Tinubu & His Associates - Premium Times / EFCC Gets Court Order To Seize Properties Linked To NSA Monguno / ‘£117m Properties Linked To Ibori' In UK To Be Seized By UK Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United Kingdom Moves To Confiscate £117 Million Properties Linked To Ibori by OK2NVME: 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2020
Segzy19:
Got no time for you. No one is forcing anything on you.. What will be will be if it is meant to. Abeg calm down and rest!

Face your agberoe general and leave Ibori for us
Re: United Kingdom Moves To Confiscate £117 Million Properties Linked To Ibori by Gamesmart: 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Even today he is been celebrated as the wisest and best politician in Delta state.

Someone who looted both the current and future resources of Delta children....for you to be known you must be a thief so that your people can sing your praises.

If this money has been injected properly in Delta state, many youths will be empowered and gainfully employed but no they will reserve 1k per person during elections....as a sign of love.

Ibori served Delta well and London is reaping the fruits of his meritorious service.

Shows you the useless people we have in Nigeria.
Re: United Kingdom Moves To Confiscate £117 Million Properties Linked To Ibori by Cvesta(m): 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
Even the UK Government is a thief because they will confiscate and keep the proceed from the sale of that building
Re: United Kingdom Moves To Confiscate £117 Million Properties Linked To Ibori by Syrusvirus: 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2020
PDPdestroyer:
Witch-hunt!!! Why is UK government not going after APC looters, must it be PDP thieves only?

- IPOD
grin grin grin
was APC in power when ibori stole those monies..
Re: United Kingdom Moves To Confiscate £117 Million Properties Linked To Ibori by CioAngels(f): 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
This is very very good to hear. Please search for more and confiscate all because there could be some more not found yet. Meanwhile, Delta State is the poorest in Nigeria considering the highest allocation they get. If only UK can send delegates to Delta State to do facts findings of the state and how impoverished they are. It is a big shame, pitful, sorry site and disgraceful. Uk, also put search light for Uduaghan and Okowa's own. During Uduaghan, we learnt he paid Ibori millions every month, let me not mention how much they said it was. And for Okowa to give him such welcome from prison you can then imagine how much is still being paid to him by Okowa. Once they enter they will first of all use the state money to go and beantify their faces. But I know that someday the deities of that state, starting with the water gods will surely humiliate them for the massive stealing of the common wealth of the collective Deltans.
Re: United Kingdom Moves To Confiscate £117 Million Properties Linked To Ibori by millionboi2: 2:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
Agugbadin:
How about Emmanuel Uduaghan loots. As for Ibori once a theif always a theif especially when you born with it. Ibori came back from prison and still went to NDDC for contract.
what does he use d money for?
Re: United Kingdom Moves To Confiscate £117 Million Properties Linked To Ibori by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 28, 2020
Let Nigerians keep taking bribes and electing criminals into offices.
Wetin concern me?

Re: United Kingdom Moves To Confiscate £117 Million Properties Linked To Ibori by inumidun2010(m): 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Even today he is been celebrated as the wisest and best politician in Delta state.

Someone who looted both the current and future resources of Delta children....for you to be known you must be a thief so that your people can sing your praises.

If this money has been injected properly in Delta state, many youths will be empowered and gainfully employed but no they will reserve 1k per person during elections....as a sign of love.

Ibori served Delta well and London is reaping the fruits of his meritorious service.

An average Nigerian is a Potential LOOTER, it's just that opportunity deprives them.. A Core Christian Guy was made Ordinary Departmental President while in school.. He milked them dry sotey his coursemates now hates him.. He personally told me "Politics is SWEET".. Imagine

2 Likes

Re: United Kingdom Moves To Confiscate £117 Million Properties Linked To Ibori by AIIyIic(f): 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
#DeathPenalty4ThievingPoliticians.

Guys, let's retweet this and make our voice heard. We aee being emasculated and our resources are drained.

1 Like

Re: United Kingdom Moves To Confiscate £117 Million Properties Linked To Ibori by zoghys: 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You nailed it. I once sat with a man from presumably delta state and the way he defended ibori, baffles me even when I gave him compelling evidence of his criminal misdemeanor and reckless embezzlement. I shook my head, carry my bottle of stout and relocate to another table to avoid cover slap from the guy man.

2 Likes

Re: United Kingdom Moves To Confiscate £117 Million Properties Linked To Ibori by sulaak(m): 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
Skynet45:
angry It should have been confiscated a long time ago. Death penalty should be imposed on those who stole this country wealth. angry He's a close friend of the wayas. A modern hospital can be built with two million dollars. That money would be enough to build over 50 embarassed, Nigeria is cursed with bad leaders.

Nigeria is cursed with bad people.

The same people that are singing his praise will tell you that Ibori trying.

They will start with "What about the Yoruba's or Hausa's governors why aren't you prosecuting them"

2 Likes

Re: United Kingdom Moves To Confiscate £117 Million Properties Linked To Ibori by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2020
zoghys:

You nailed it. I once sat with a man from presumably delta state and the way he defended ibori, baffles me even when I gave him compelling evidence of his criminal misdemeanor and reckless embezzlement. I shook my head, carry my bottle of stout and relocate to another table to avoid cover slap from the guy man.

To them he is an unsung hero..

1 Like

Re: United Kingdom Moves To Confiscate £117 Million Properties Linked To Ibori by sulaak(m): 3:28pm On Aug 28, 2020
positivevibez:
oga if you enter that position you will be tempted too

Speak for yourself. I wouldn't be tempted because I am not a thief or greedy.

Ibori was always a thief, he worked at the a Ruislip Focus store in UK and was presecuted for stealing from the cash register.

Majority of Nigerian's politicians are known criminal, you have to be a thief or criminal to survive in Nigeria political environment.

2 Likes

Re: United Kingdom Moves To Confiscate £117 Million Properties Linked To Ibori by Amos1423(m): 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2020
Bodlyspeaking:
Na this kind thing dey give me joy

Am very happy for what Karma has done in him
Everyday is for the thief, one day is for the owner

If it were Nigeria, he would have made away with this crime but na UK, no nonsense, sentenced sharply

Money laundering is a big offense o, but it just that Nigeria don't punish Wella na why it seems small if a crime

Ordinary Tax evasion dey send person go 10 years in prison you con steal govt money

Let him pay for what he did o

What had Karma done again? Some whom they're celebrating as legend?

Are you in Nigeria?
Re: United Kingdom Moves To Confiscate £117 Million Properties Linked To Ibori by OgbeniIbigbami(m): 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2020
Now imagine how much those looters av bn contributing to foreign economy Nigeria is just curse with this bad leaders
Re: United Kingdom Moves To Confiscate £117 Million Properties Linked To Ibori by mmsen: 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2020
Lol.

See typical African stupidity - steal from your own to enrich people who hate you.

Hand your children over to people who hate you so that they can educate your children to hate themselves. A service for which you pay a premium.

Then they jail you and take the rest of your assets.

Good.

1 Like

Re: United Kingdom Moves To Confiscate £117 Million Properties Linked To Ibori by Realhommie(m): 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2020
Jeux:
Jasonscolari, what sayeth thou?
You won't see the hypocrite say anything... If it's to critique Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomoleh or the APC you'll see him masturbating everywhere as if there's any difference between politicians either side of the divide (APC & PDP)..

P. S ; I'm Deltan...

1 Like

Re: United Kingdom Moves To Confiscate £117 Million Properties Linked To Ibori by Realhommie(m): 4:10pm On Aug 28, 2020
MelesZenawi:

To them he is an unsung hero..
Not to everyone.. Only the ignorant & sycophants.
Re: United Kingdom Moves To Confiscate £117 Million Properties Linked To Ibori by Realhommie(m): 4:11pm On Aug 28, 2020
Syrusvirus:
was APC in power when ibori stole those monies..
He was being sarcastic..
Re: United Kingdom Moves To Confiscate £117 Million Properties Linked To Ibori by KaptainAfrika: 4:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
Nigerian corruption is very occultic - its seems like our leaders have only two choices, develop their areas of responsibilities or steal money and they most times, always steal money. Meanwhile, it is very possible for development to run concurrently with corruption, look at all these western countries, you think they're not corrupt? they are, but that has not stopped them from developing their nations (sometimes from the proceeds of corruption). I think our leaders are members of the Occult, only satan is this wicked.
Re: United Kingdom Moves To Confiscate £117 Million Properties Linked To Ibori by gramfree1: 4:35pm On Aug 28, 2020
Gram Free: Lifetime opportunity
Your passport to wealth

Reach 500grams to Receive #400 000 naira!
They paid my uncle

Click my signature for signup
Signup and click on smart contract to receive your 10 grams instantly.
Watch videos get 0.1 grams each
Roll free to get between 0.1 to 100 grams hourly.

This is Real!!!!!
Re: United Kingdom Moves To Confiscate £117 Million Properties Linked To Ibori by Bodlyspeaking(m): 4:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
Amos1423:

What had Karma done again? Some whom they're celebrating as legend?

Are you in Nigeria?

I wonder why he was arrested and sentenced o

Bill Cosby was celebrated, awarded with over 20+ awards from different university and Institutions

A legend, a billionaire

But he is serving time in prison for rape

Am in Nigeria, if he is as corrupt as they said, then he deserves the years he got to serve

I come in peace
Re: United Kingdom Moves To Confiscate £117 Million Properties Linked To Ibori by ofiko123(m): 5:51pm On Aug 28, 2020
Ibori deserves the prison sentence given to him...so let him serve his prison sentence in peace..
Re: United Kingdom Moves To Confiscate £117 Million Properties Linked To Ibori by WinLABSstores: 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
Chosen1984:
So will the Source of Joy of any Being playing god on this Platform be Confiscated and Wiped off in the Name of JESUS... Amen
Mynd44
Seun
lalasticIala
Obinoscopy
Mukina2
Is this not righteousness89? grin
Re: United Kingdom Moves To Confiscate £117 Million Properties Linked To Ibori by abbiboy: 6:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
UK pls pls pls pls pls............................confiscate n never return it to either nigeria or delta state.
Re: United Kingdom Moves To Confiscate £117 Million Properties Linked To Ibori by ThatFairGuy1: 6:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
And this is a role model to some nut-head. JASONSCOLARI sev sad

2 Likes

Re: United Kingdom Moves To Confiscate £117 Million Properties Linked To Ibori by Ezmans: 6:50pm On Aug 28, 2020
MelesZenawi:

is like there is a clause in nigeria Constitution that a looter I'll be celebrated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hope Dims Over Bail For Frederick Nwajiagu / Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) / Osinbajo, Masari, Ahmed Lawan Visit Bola Tinubu In Lagos (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.