Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot (9870 Views)

Adeleke Kissed Osun First Lady Titilola Publicly At Remi Tinubu’ Event / President Tinubu Watch & Celebrates Super Eagles Win Against Cameroon (Video) / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot by Coimat(m): 5:36pm On Aug 28, 2020
really
Re: Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot by sarrki(m): 5:41pm On Aug 28, 2020
24SEVEN:

I'm from Rivers State. I don't have any business with South East.

Nobody will vote Tinubu in Rivers. God Forbid.

In 2015 rivers never voted for Buhari

He won

That’s how we roll 2023

Same thing same pattern

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot by frankyychiji(f): 5:51pm On Aug 28, 2020
Our women be hiding bra while exposing the breast.

Whatever, Tinubu is a big fan of chesty ladies. We have seen him at a party spraying money on a lady inside her cleavage and the lady was happy to shikishiki her chest the more.

However, the young Okoya's wife has a long list of handsome youthful Carpenters to choose from if she so desires, Tinubu is a withered vegetable.

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot by 24SEVEN: 5:52pm On Aug 28, 2020
sarrki:

In 2015 rivers never voted for Buhari

He won

That’s how we roll 2023

Same thing same pattern

You are under an illusion if you think Tinubu is Buhari. Buhari already was amassing tens of millions of Votes before 2015. I can even safely say Buhari won Yar'Adua in 2007. Tinubu should not confuse himself to think he is Buhari.

Why am I engrossed in this exchange with you, he won't get APC ticket. A Muslim won't rule for 8yrs and another Muslim rule again. Not in this Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot by juanjo2: 5:56pm On Aug 28, 2020
Check my saggy if you are much interested to know all about how to start up a Snail farming business
Re: Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot by LukasPodolski: 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
24SEVEN:

your votes in Rivers State are not significant in the first place though.
Re: Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot by winkmart: 6:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
Lol
Re: Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot by 24SEVEN: 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2020
LukasPodolski:

your votes in Rivers State are not significant in the first place though.

3 Million votes are not significant. What rubbish are you talking about. Go and sit down.
Re: Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot by Kemimarch16(f): 6:48pm On Aug 28, 2020
She's trying to protect her asset
Re: Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot by sarrki(m): 6:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
24SEVEN:

You are under an illusion if you think Tinubu is Buhari. Buhari already was amassing tens of millions of Votes before 2015. I can even safely say Buhari won Yar'Adua in 2007. Tinubu should not confuse himself to think he is Buhari.

Why am I engrossed in this exchange with you, he won't get APC ticket. A Muslim won't rule for 8yrs and another Muslim rule again. Not in this Nigeria.

Stop all this rubbish of politics mixed with religion

Tinubu lomase
Re: Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot by sarrki(m): 6:51pm On Aug 28, 2020
24SEVEN:

3 Million votes are not significant. What rubbish are you talking about. Go and sit down.

grin

3million delusional vote

Akanbi will triumph over enemies of the state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot by LukasPodolski: 6:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
24SEVEN:

In the contest of Nigerian election, your votes are not significant.

And there is no way Rivers State can deliver a total 3million votes (stop deceiving yourself)
Even in 2015 when Jonathan massively rigged South South election, was the total number of votes up to 3million?

What is the total number of votes in Rivers in 2019 presidential election? Was it even up to 1.5M?

In 2015 you guys gave Jonathan 1.4million votes (though fraudulently) does that stop Buhari from Winning the election, we all saw how SS massively rig 2015 election, from Akwa ibom to Delta..

Your votes are not important to APC, each party have their stronghold, APC is not expecting much from you guys in SS.

Stop chest beating man...

The Northern block votes is our priority.
Re: Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot by 24SEVEN: 7:07pm On Aug 28, 2020
LukasPodolski:

In the contest of Nigerian election, your votes are not significant.

And there is no way Rivers State can deliver a total 3million votes (stop deceiving yourself)
Even in 2015 when Jonathan massively rigged South South election, was the total number of votes up to 3million?

What is the total number of votes in Rivers in 2019 presidential election? Was it even up to 1.5M?

In 2015 you guys gave Jonathan 1.4million votes (though fraudulently) does that stop Buhari from Winning the election, we all saw how SS massively rig 2015 election, from Akwa ibom to Delta..

Your votes are not important to APC, each party have their stronghold, APC is not expecting much from you guys in SS.

Stop chest beating man...

The Northern block votes is our priority.

There was voters apathy to that 2019 election.

Tinubu cannot rule Nigeria after Buhari. Buhari, a Muslim cannot rule for 8yrs straight and another Muslim from the South will now rule again. God Forbid. Bring Osinbajo if you're serious or forget it.
Re: Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot by adekolaelect(m): 7:24pm On Aug 28, 2020
24SEVEN:

But you can relocate to Lagos to enjoy what Tinubu and his people make there?
Re: Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot by 24SEVEN: 7:36pm On Aug 28, 2020
adekolaelect:
But you can relocate to Lagos to enjoy what Tinubu and his people make there?

Sorry brah. I'm from and have lived all along in PH. Lagos means nothing to me.
Re: Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot by adekolaelect(m): 7:43pm On Aug 28, 2020
24SEVEN:

Sorry brah. I'm from and have lived all along in PH. Lagos means nothing to me.
good but tell your brothers and sisters to join you than to take Lagos wahala for head as if na their fathers house .

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot by LukasPodolski: 7:47pm On Aug 28, 2020
24SEVEN:

There was voters apathy to that 2019 election.

Tinubu cannot rule Nigeria after Buhari. Buhari, a Muslim cannot rule for 8yrs straight and another Muslim from the South will now rule again. God Forbid. Bring Osinbajo if you're serious or forget it.
you guys said more than this in build up to 2019 election, is Buhari not in Aso rock today LMAO..

we ain't banking on your votes in the first place, NW and NE is our priority right now...

though am not a fan of Tinubu, I prefers Osinbajo and Fashola to him, nonetheless if Tinubu is who SW is gonna present, then so shall it be, Tinubu is going to win.. though Atiku is going to win on Twitter, as usual, LMAO.

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot by Blazebond(m): 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
That's shade okoya,Razaq okoya wife,the billionaire industrialist that owns eleganza.
Re: Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot by Daguccizgreat(m): 7:57pm On Aug 28, 2020
MrColdsweat:
[s][/s]

The buhari you endorsed is responsible for the death of over 100,000 people since 2015....
Don't mind that mad guy. They are zombies
Re: Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot by 24SEVEN: 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
adekolaelect:
good but tell your brothers and sisters to join you than to take Lagos wahala for head as if na their fathers house .

My family members that aren't abroad are in Rivers. Direct your comment to whomever it may concern.
Re: Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot by 24SEVEN: 8:30pm On Aug 28, 2020
LukasPodolski:

you guys said more than this in build up to 2019 election, is Buhari not in Aso rock today LMAO..

we ain't banking on your votes in the first place, NW and NE is our priority right now...

though am not a fan of Tinubu, I prefers Osinbajo and Fashola to him, nonetheless if Tinubu is who SW is gonna present, then so shall it be, Tinubu is going to win.. though Atiku is going to win on Twitter, as usual, LMAO.

Since the NW and NE aren't made up of Yorubas, then you have nothing to be confident about.
Re: Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot by simpleseyi: 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2020
MrColdsweat:
[s][/s]

The buhari you endorsed is responsible for the death of over 100,000 people since 2015....

The Goatluck you endorsed in 2015 and the Atikuchukwu you endorsed in 2019 were both humiliated and disgraced because ONLY GOD chooses and anoints leaders.
Re: Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot by ryloy: 8:44pm On Aug 28, 2020
The packaging is too much
Re: Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot by sarrki(m): 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2020
24SEVEN:

Since the NW and NE aren't made up of Yorubas, then you have nothing to be confident about.

You will be shocked

Just wait and see
Re: Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot by 24SEVEN: 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2020
sarrki:

You will be shocked

Just wait and see
Lolz. See this clown.
Re: Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot by LukasPodolski: 9:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
24SEVEN:

That's not the subject under discussion.
Re: Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot by riches4me(m): 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2020
So, all d mumus commenting since don't know d pix is Photoshopped.
Re: Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot by 24SEVEN: 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
LukasPodolski:

That's not the subject under discussion.

You're the one banking on the votes of NW and NE. But sorry, they ain't Yorubas and are subject to whatever the candidates can convince them to accept. So every candidate has his work cut out. At least you shouldn't be under the illusion that Tinubu would win SS or SE or North Central. A Muslim who intends to rule Nigeria should come from the North, anytime it rotates to the South, it's the turn of Christians. Nigeria is not an Islamic state. If Northerners wouldn't allow a Northern Christian to take their slot, we wouldn't allo a Southern Muslim to rule the turn of the South .

I wonder why you don't feel Osinbajo should be President.
Re: Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot by Telegram234(m): 9:41pm On Aug 28, 2020
I trust Ned nwoko wella..
Sharp sharp em don collect number.. cheesy
Re: Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot by LukasPodolski: 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2020
24SEVEN:

You're the one banking on the votes of NW and NE. But sorry, they ain't Yorubas and are subject to whatever the candidates can convince them to accept. So every candidate has his work cut out. At least you shouldn't be under the illusion that Tinubu would win SS or SE or North Central. A Muslim who intends to rule Nigeria should come from the North, anytime it rotates to the South, it's the turn of Christians. Nigeria is not an Islamic state. If Northerners wouldn't allow a Northern Christian to take their slot, we wouldn't allo a Southern Muslim to rule the turn of the South .

I wonder why you don't feel Osinbajo should be President.
Yes the people of NE and NW are not Yoruba, but majority of them are in APC, except Zamfara, Bauchi and Adamawa... despite these three state being pdp, there is no way PDP will win at the presidential level in these states.

the only thing that can stop APC in 2023 is internal crisis, just like what happened to PDP in build up to 2015..

North central has always been 50/50

I don't have much to say about the religion aspect, here in Yorubaland religion is not our problem, religion wise, we are one be it Christianity, Islam and traditional religion.... but since SW candidate isn't SW alone, I would not want to say much about this.
Though Abiola was a Muslim when he won in 1993.

if you can recall, in my previous reply I said am not a fan of Tinubu, though he's a great leader... one of the best we had in the history.

You guys in SS and SE are novice, Tinubu hasn't come out to declare his intention, it will shock you guys when SW present an unexpected candidate in 2023, just as they did in 2015, did you know Osinbajo before the built up to 2015 election? now all your efforts to pull Tinubu down will be in vain..

Tinubu loves being the party leader, man is not gonna contest, you guys should wake up and think out of the box.

did Buhari not get up to 30% of SS votes in 2019 ?
Re: Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 28, 2020
DIS AFONJA JAGAYANSH? LOOTED FUNDS NA IM DEY USE LOOK FOR WOMAN. 68YRS MAN BE LIKE 75. Bleep YOU ,IF YOU ARE HIS FOLLOWER
Re: Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 29, 2020
24SEVEN:

Ogbeni, you're a religious fanatic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Stops PDP’s Planned Convention / Delta State South South Nigeria Protest Against Fuel Subsidy Pictures / Ezeife To Ndigbo! Defend Yourself Wherever You Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.