Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,709 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot (9896 Views)

President Tinubu Watch & Celebrates Super Eagles Win Against Cameroon (Video) / BBC Pidgin Goes Live In Port Harcourt As Nobody Sat At Home VIDEO PICTURES / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 29, 2020
24SEVEN:

There was voters apathy to that 2019 election.

Tinubu cannot rule Nigeria after Buhari. Buhari, a Muslim cannot rule for 8yrs straight and another Muslim from the South will now rule again. God Forbid. Bring Osinbajo if you're serious or forget it.
You're not only a tribalist but also a fanatic. People from other region are jealous of our unity in sw and are always trying to divide us through religion but can I tell you something. IT WON'T WORK.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 29, 2020
24SEVEN:

You are under an illusion if you think Tinubu is Buhari. Buhari already was amassing tens of millions of Votes before 2015. I can even safely say Buhari won Yar'Adua in 2007. Tinubu should not confuse himself to think he is Buhari.

Why am I engrossed in this exchange with you, he won't get APC ticket. A Muslim won't rule for 8yrs and another Muslim rule again. Not in this Nigeria.
Shut up!!
When was the last time Tinubu contested in an election? Just like Abiola contested once for the presidency and won in landslide.
“Hope 23” is here
Just shut up and observe.
Y’all be shocked.
Tinubu is Nigeria messiah
Re: Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 29, 2020
sarrki:

God Sef endorsed him

He’s my candidate come 2023

Not again! The last one you forced down our throats has become sores to our oesophagus.
Re: Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot by adekolaelect(m): 8:18am On Aug 29, 2020
24SEVEN:

My family members that aren't abroad are in Rivers. Direct your comment to whomever it may concern.
OK sir .observing.................

Re: Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot by AkwaIbomMan(m): 8:23am On Aug 29, 2020
sarrki:
Auntie Remi I know blame you jare
Our incoming First Lady 2023
na old picture be this na
Re: Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot by AkwaIbomMan(m): 8:24am On Aug 29, 2020
Bigflamie:
An eyesore to behold
tah stop pretending
Re: Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot by AkwaIbomMan(m): 8:25am On Aug 29, 2020
sarrki:

That’s una camp nah

We ( southwest) know Buhari through Tinubu

Southwest voted Buhari coz of tinubu
you're not only sick but brain dead
Re: Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot by AkwaIbomMan(m): 8:27am On Aug 29, 2020
24SEVEN:

I'm from Rivers State. I don't have any business with South East.

Nobody will vote Tinubu in Rivers. God Forbid.
you even get time to quote that illiterate whose opinion only ends on nairaland
Re: Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot by AkwaIbomMan(m): 8:27am On Aug 29, 2020
LukasPodolski:

your votes in Rivers State are not significant in the first place though.
you're daft
Re: Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot by sarrki(m): 8:56am On Aug 29, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
you're not only sick but brain dead

You lack sense of reasoning
Re: Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot by bankulizer: 9:03am On Aug 29, 2020
sarrki:
Auntie Remi I know blame you jare
Our incoming First Lady 2023
But wait o, was Sade married to Rasaqi yet in this picture cause she looks like a classic finneser in this picture...Remi must have been her love-vendor... grin
Re: Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot by 24SEVEN: 9:08am On Aug 29, 2020
humblelearner:

You're not only a tribalist but also a fanatic. People from other region are jealous of our unity in sw and are always trying to divide us through religion but can I tell you something. IT WON'T WORK.

I don't give a fvck about SW and what happens there. Tinubu can decide to be president of the SW and I wouldn't care but when it's national politics i.e. Politics that involves me and my people across in Rivers, it becomes my concern.

Tinubu, a Muslim cannot rule after Buhari, another Muslim. This is Nigeria and not Nigerinistan. If you feel Yoruba has contributed so much and must be given the APC ticket, look for a Christian. Else you and your likes are not serious.

If I wanted to vote a Muslim into power, a true Muslim from the North would suffice, not a fake adulterated 2nd hand Yoruba Muslim from Yorubaland. tongue
Re: Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot by 24SEVEN: 9:12am On Aug 29, 2020
WiLdFLame:

Shut up!!
When was the last time Tinubu contested in an election? Just like Abiola contested once for the presidency and won in landslide.
“Hope 23” is here
Just shut up and observe.
Y’all be shocked.
Tinubu is Nigeria messiah

Only in yourwet dreams will you confuse SW for Nigeria
Re: Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot by Olatara(f): 9:24am On Aug 29, 2020
That is Sade Okoya nah. Lol!
Re: Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot by Vulcanheph(m): 10:19am On Aug 29, 2020
Madridguy is here.

Sarrki is here.

all that is left is for the chief to come here so that this can become the Ultimate Nairaland ZOMBIE thread.
Re: Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 29, 2020
sarrki:

In 2015 rivers never voted for Buhari

He won

That’s how we roll 2023

Same thing same pattern

So u av moved from buhari to Tinubu after crying about 25k local rice on Twitter.

I guess u discuss who pays u
Re: Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
24SEVEN:

Incoming first lady in Yorubaland not in Nigeria.

If Buhari does not give Amaechi the ticket, we no do again.

U no do what again?
Re: Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
sarrki:

That’s una camp nah

We ( southwest) know Buhari through Tinubu

Southwest voted Buhari coz of tinubu

U must really be unintelligent for thinking that buhari will hand over to Tinubu
Re: Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot by sarrki(m): 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2020
PrecisionFx:

U must really be unintelligent for thinking that buhari will hand over to Tinubu

N you think he’s handing over to the children of hate tribes ?

Or the secessionist?
Re: Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 30, 2020
sarrki:

N you think he’s handing over to the children of hate tribes ?

Or the secessionist?

He will choose.

We aren't interested

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World Bank Predicts Higher Per Capita Income For Nigeria / See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! / Wike Orders All Government House Employees To Go For COVID-19 Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.